It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems set Trump trap? -Source says FISA rebuttal memo loaded with sensitive details

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
NONE of these memos will deliver punishment to those who broke laws.

SPECIAL COUNSEL NOW, Mr. Sessions!

No...make that TWO Special Counsels.

ONE to investigate how Obama's people broke laws to help Hillary Win.

ONE to investigate how Obama's people broke laws to keep Trump from Winning AND to get him charged with Obstruction, after becoming President. (Comey was indeed a Nutjob.)

Thank-goodness Democrats at the top of government were too dumb/stupid to be successful at either strategy. You'd think that after losing so much power in the country under Obama, top DIMocrats would have taken a break from being dumb/stupid, to look in the mirror and see what the hell is wrong with them.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

If someone who normally tracks down child molestors, who is paid by an anti-child molestor group.

It is not a “fruit of the poisonous tree” when that person who hates child molestors brings evidence incriminating a pedophile..

The investigating officer would not be required to say “this info came from an anti child molestor group”.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA

please hold your breath..

Thank god you didn’t start when trump was elected.. right?? Right??

Lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If the fbi doesn’t really ever site their source.. then omission isn’t a thing.. period.. 

We have to compare for the average.. If IT IS extremely commonplace for the fbi to site their source. Then I agree it does look bad. I seriously doubt they normally do.. it seems to me that spooks protect their sources like reporters. So I bet they almost NEVER site sources.

Haha. Well, that's not how the law works...
I'd cite case law, but you're obviously not actually reading my posts.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

trump should release the Dems memo in full - no redactions, no amendments. If this allegation turns out to be true insofar that the memo is laced with legalese 'gotchas', then it will simply reinforce what most already know - the Democrats are corrupt, deceptive and desperate.

Sadly some people think it's only the Democrats.

Divide and conquer.

An ancient strategy..

Working well in 2018

It's a really good thing you are so well planted in the middle on all this. Thanks for not taking sides here dude.

edit on 7-2-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
i say he should hold it till it is auto released if it set up like first memo he has five days to release it or it auto releases unredacted.and if schiffer is found to be leaking classified info arrest him charge him and his cohorts and if convicted make them take a walk of shame.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
FlashBang

Now the White House says the Democrat Memo has too much classified material !!

Release Delayed 📺📣📢

I knew it 😎

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'll take Two Special Counsels!

Please!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FlashBang

Now the White House says the Democrat Memo has too much classified material !!

Release Delayed 📺📣📢

I knew it 😎

If the Democrats feel that their Schiff Memo is honest, they can reword it to remove the security violations. Gosh...they're as bad as Hillary with her ignorance of what's classified and what isn't.

But I have the feeling that they know the Memo was not worth much.

WHY?

Nunes wants the underlying FISA spy application documents sanitized and released.

Schiff does not.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I'll take Two Special Counsels!

Please!

Jeff Sessions is waiting for the big O.I.G. report from his Justice Department. He wants to base the Special Counsel appointment(s) on information that will be contained therein. Can't do it based on "memos".

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why would people vote for Democrats, they are Soros globalists traitors. They work for Americans not the New World Order bankers and Illegals.
edit on 9-2-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well damn that's an easy one...forward it along to the agencies that have classified the Intel and ask them to OK its release. If its compromising to sources or methods then it won't be released and you can point to those agencies as the reason then send it back to congress to try again. That's a no brainer in my book and if the Dems are that desperate that they didn't think it through I'll be having a good laugh from here.

As with most Democratic "traps", this one also blew up in their face, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join