It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems set Trump trap? -Source says FISA rebuttal memo loaded with sensitive details

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I can’t get over SchiffForBrains quest for nude pictures of Trump...

Once again proving that democrats shouldn’t be on the intelligence committee...
Much like Bill Cosby being on a date rape oversight committee....

-Chriz

Lol I know right!!

I hope that the moderators open the thread back up!

I am currently scratching my head as to why it needs to be reviewed?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Let the intelligence agencies decide what can be released.Then let the dems blame them.The WH then removed from partiality accusations.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldnt be surprised if this is true.

I would let the FBI look at it, and go by whatever suggestions they have. Then any redactions arent trumps fault, but the fbi.

Lol this is truly hilarious. So now you are not for the information to be released that would explain the memo.

Schiff told reporters Monday evening that the committee also agreed to send the Democratic memo to the FBI and Justice Department to play a role in the Executive Branch approval process.

So do we see the methods and data or just except everyone's word for it?

What are you talking about?

If it was up to me, I would want it all released tomorrow.

I am saying Trump should not redact anything over what the FBI does.

I hope the FBI does not redact anything, in fact I hope they release all of the intel.

They wont even leave congress see it though, so you can bet they dont want the public to see it.

So who cares then let trump unclassify the information doesn't he have that power?

Or is this whole thing a political cherade?

As I have said over and over,

Look atbthe hysteria against trump for releasing the memo that the intel community voted to release.

If trump would release this info on his own, the calls for immediate impeachment for obstruction of justice would be deafening.

ALready we can see that the narrative against trump has switched form russia collusion to obtruction, just for firing comey, which he was legally allowed to do.

The Democrats would call to impeach trump for releasing their memo?

Don't they need a majority anyway?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Omg I hope this is true.. fro the source I doubt it...

The Dem memo almost certainly sites other evidence besides the Steele Dossier that led to the fisa warrant.

Which would instantly poop all over trumps “The don’t adore was the only evidence for the FISA” allegations..

See this is only good for the American people. The more info the better Trump could declassify all of this stuff and would if the evidence against him wasn’t ATLEAST EMBARRASSING, maybe even damning..

You don’t get the fbi investigations without damning evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I wouldnt be surprised if this is true.

I would let the FBI look at it, and go by whatever suggestions they have. Then any redactions arent trumps fault, but the fbi.

Lol this is truly hilarious. So now you are not for the information to be released that would explain the memo.

Schiff told reporters Monday evening that the committee also agreed to send the Democratic memo to the FBI and Justice Department to play a role in the Executive Branch approval process.

So do we see the methods and data or just except everyone's word for it?

What are you talking about?

If it was up to me, I would want it all released tomorrow.

I am saying Trump should not redact anything over what the FBI does.

I hope the FBI does not redact anything, in fact I hope they release all of the intel.

They wont even leave congress see it though, so you can bet they dont want the public to see it.

So who cares then let trump unclassify the information doesn't he have that power?

Or is this whole thing a political cherade?

As I have said over and over,

Look atbthe hysteria against trump for releasing the memo that the intel community voted to release.

If trump would release this info on his own, the calls for immediate impeachment for obstruction of justice would be deafening.

ALready we can see that the narrative against trump has switched form russia collusion to obtruction, just for firing comey, which he was legally allowed to do.

The Democrats would call to impeach trump for releasing their memo?

Don't they need a majority anyway?

No they would call too impeach him for releasing all of the intel like the fisa warrant.

Isnt that what we were both saying we wanted, all of the info released?

edit on 6-2-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I like your wishful thinking, but you be disappointed. If there were ANYTHING incriminating showing Trump colluded with Russia to win the election, it would have surely been leaked by now. This is going to disastrous for the top level FBI and their Democrat cronies. They are in total obfuscation, obstruct and damage control mode. Even Comeys assistant quit just to join CNN and defend Coney. They are going down. Wil you be disappointed or glad?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess I am confused why the Democrats memo is a trap and real bad for Trump?

Sounds like a load of horse crap.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It's confusing because it's more Democrat spinning and fantastical scenarios they always seem to conjure up to get Trump impeached.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The claim is that if trump releases the dem memo, but part of it is redacted, he will be accused of being biased against that memo.

So the dems intentionally put details in the memo that they knew would need to be redacted, thereby enabling them to blame trump for the redactions.

I am saying trump should allow the fbi to redact what they want, and make no redactions himself.

I am all for the entire memo, all of the evidence behind all of the memos including fisa warrants being released unredacted.

If trump did as I would like and release all of that, he would be accused of obstruction.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

It's confusing because it's more Democrat spinning and fantastical scenarios they always seem to conjure up to get Trump impeached.

Yeah I think the first memo was plenty confusing.

From a guy who has been pro surveillance and votes to expand fisa while sitting on this memo.

Fisa is the big problem getting glazed over by this partisan bs

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

From a guy who has been pro surveillance and votes to expand fisa while sitting on this memo.

Again, I agree with you that fisa is an abomination.

I also agree nunes is partisan. But they voted to reauthorize title 7 of fisa, which is not what the page warrant was through (which was title 1).

It is not a contradictory position to want foreign surveillance of terrorists through fisa court,s but be outraged by what the FBI did to carter page.

Having said that, Nunes and the others are wrong; this case proves why secret courts are disgusting and dangerpus.

My hope is that when all comes to light in this case, more people will take people like rand Paul serious and engage him in a discussion about the dangers of fisa courts.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The claim is that if trump releases the dem memo, but part of it is redacted, he will be accused of being biased against that memo.

So the dems intentionally put details in the memo that they knew would need to be redacted, thereby enabling them to blame trump for the redactions.

I am saying trump should allow the fbi to redact what they want, and make no redactions himself.

I am all for the entire memo, all of the evidence behind all of the memos including fisa warrants being released unredacted.

If trump did as I would like and release all of that, he would be accused of obstruction.

What a convoluted theory. It's not only incredibly naive, but a if true a pathetic attempt because they are intentionally adding sources and methods. Who is playing with national security again?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

All Republicans involved voted "Yes" to allow the Democrat Memo to be "seen" in public.

They should have voted No.

Trump should file it in a trash can.

IF its so sensitive as they say.

It would be ILLEGAL for Dems to leak it.

Reverse Trap.
edit on 6-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Maybe Trump can just declassify it and release it as is?

That would make heads explode.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What's topping Trump from asking them to remove the sources and methods before he'll approve it?

Man, those Dems are snakes!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Omg I hope this is true.. fro the source I doubt it...

The Dem memo almost certainly sites other evidence besides the Steele Dossier that led to the fisa warrant.

Which would instantly poop all over trumps “The don’t adore was the only evidence for the FISA” allegations..

See this is only good for the American people. The more info the better Trump could declassify all of this stuff and would if the evidence against him wasn’t ATLEAST EMBARRASSING, maybe even damning..

You don’t get the fbi investigations without damning evidence.

It is already out that three things were used in the FISA warrant application, the Dossier, the Yahoo article, and the fbi's files/info on Carter Page.

McCabe stated they would not have gone for the warrant without the dossier.

Nobody is denying the dossier was not the only evidence - but it was the critical evidence as verified by McCabe. There is no surprise revelation that is going to make this look OK.

The republicans all voted to release the Democrats memo, the Democrats all voted not to release the nunes memo.

Schiff made up lies about how it was altered, and how it would reveal sensitive information - now proven false. The Republicans have said nothing but letting the Democrats tell their side is good for transparency. Schiff did everything in his power to keep secret the DNC and Hillary's campaign paid for the Dossier.

It is SO OBVIOUS which side has something to hide, and which one doesn't. Yet you will not even consider you could be wrong. It's really sad actually.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Because there is nothing classified about the democrat memo.

Everything has already been leaked to the media.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just another feeble attempt by dems and msm to disrupt a fairly elected administration.
This government is being held hostage by traitors.
edit on CSTTuepm2661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Again, I agree with you that fisa is an abomination.

I also agree nunes is partisan. But they voted to reauthorize title 7 of fisa, which is not what the page warrant was through (which was title 1).

It is not a contradictory position to want foreign surveillance of terrorists through fisa court,s but be outraged by what the FBI did to carter page.

Having said that, Nunes and the others are wrong; this case proves why secret courts are disgusting and dangerpus.

My hope is that when all comes to light in this case, more people will take people like rand Paul serious and engage him in a discussion about the dangers of fisa courts.

Again I have no legitimate information on what was done to carter page.

Nothing.

We have fox news, Hannity, and the msnbc etc. It's all bs as far as I am concerned.

Show me the proof.

It scares me people are so attached to their parties. They fight tooth and nail over conjecture.

This memo was light on substance. Yes it showes what was already known during ashcroft and Obama before this.

That it's incredibly easy to lie to fisa and get a warrant.

Where is the application showing how the fisa warrant was used and which premises were used?

Until then it's all bs. Release the info with the memo or your just creating a cherade as far as I am concerned.

This from a guy who said Amash was working with AL queda for trying to stop bulk collection and fisa courts rubber stamps.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yea that is the most ridiculous assertion ever?!?!

So the democrats will not raise hell and claim obstruction over trump releasing a propaganda memo that is dishonestly attacking the investigation and the FBI, DOJ and CIA.

But declassifying the actual primary source documents like the fisa warrant itself. That would instantly prove/disprove trumps claim the dossier was the only evidence used to obtain the warrant.. they will raise hell over...

Yea..

And the whole fbi was our to get trump. That is why they told the world they were investigating Hillary’s emails again 2 weeks before the election...

Yea.. all of that makes sense..
edit on 6-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join