It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Outdoors.... where we find the crypto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And we find the spiritual there...for me. Is that true for most?

going up the Middle Teton I climbed a short quartz wall that formed a bench and the was another directly uphill from that one. To mark my spot I memorized a crack formation with colors in the light colored quartz, it was like on top of the bench and not too big.

coming down I crossed the wall and saw the marker......went down the other wall and the same exact marker was there also....I could feel the reality interference. I swear....God did that to me giggled!! it was details and impossible to be chance ya know how it's like that?

that plus my lovely bigfoot i had to haul azz on my trailbike in Seattle....yea, that one.

the big black cat......oh yezz. I'm the authority on the big black cat cryptid. ya see, he's not in any book, yet we have good photos from right here on ATS.

That photo shows a huge old feline with a pitbull face....that's right. a dogface hehe

My close-up was 30 feet.....must be some kind of record. In 1967, Irving Texas, across Oconner road from the 17th at Las Colinas. It came walking in front of me I guess hiding it's tail, and as hunters know....when a sighting pops into view....something moving, oh boy......in your head ya get the trigger approval or no. In my mind I said who's dog is that......THAT'S WHY WE HAVE NONE ON A WALL.....only pictures sadly

I was 14 and reloading my own. and would have unleashed all i got on anything that was ok for shotgunning.....I had 2 shot on down to duck shot, anyway. we don't have one because what I saw was someones dog.........then it turned and went back....the tail was three feet long, and it was a panther....not. No they are their own critter....My librarian has photos her mom took out their back door.

I saw one more at the age of 44, and again through my Armasight Zeus at 63. lucky man, my brother-in-law animal warden in Irving said there's reports of them for hundreds of years in the Trinity bottoms.

So outdoors...do you get that spiritual input from being there?....what about the grandour.......how do you spell grandour really?...... of Alaska ?

I'm curious to hear....anyone else srtrongly get input into your reality from out .....there?
edit on 6-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: critters

edit on 6-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Funny, when I opened this thread I got an ad for The Great Outdoors Show.

Whatever you do... if you come across any random staircases, just turn and walk away!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
what a great thread subject...we can all figure cryptids out somewhat ....possibly?...idk

hey this would give some kind remedy to bigfoot this right here....

I always post in the bigfoot threads about the top spot to go visit with the nice creatures

East of Seattle on I-90, about thirty miles ya come across state hwy 18. turn south and immediately logging trucks enter the rattlesnake range heading SouthEast right from in sight of that I-90 even

take at least ten people with you...anyway not less than six, huh!

the area where the most markers are on tv when they show the locations of all the bigfoot sightings ever,,,,are right there....and it's the spot of the most famous 1900 sighting seen by a bunch of witnesses.

it's down that S.E. heading logging road 5 miles....holding to the Southwest as you see junctions..

Man there is no roads out there for 13 miles in one strip shaped area....This is all west of Rattlesnake Mtn.

set with a preditor caller and call for thirty minutes drop some food or garlic and leave....

Ease your way back after 40 minutes[ good luck

editby]edit on 6-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I totally get more out of life being in the outdoors.
I feel like me in the bush...in the city,its just a closer to death version of me,from being surrounded by BS.

I'll list the things I leave behind.

Lies
Blame
Complaints
Phones
Electrical devices (flashlights accepted)
City lights
The sounds of vehicles
Politics
Whiners

The part I like about being in the woods is there is never anyone to blame if anything goes bad or good.
Its ALL you,nature and some luck.

It is kind of my sanity check tool and I always have a decompression day to get back to the BS of living life in a big city.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfunyou're a moderator, we have to be honest

I know how to put this now...when I was 14 in the woods I would get these funny feelings...ya know new to me funny feelings...( blushing totally )

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Whatever you do... if you come across any random staircases, just turn and walk away!

The random stairs are my favorite!

I spent hours reading the park ranger tales.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Dude...or some miniature being doing anything mysterious or making funny sounds I gather....dang gremlin muther humper I'll kick his azz

yep, I came to ATS to chew bubble gum and kick some gremlin in the woods gonna steal a chil' and I'm all outta bubble gum

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

you're a moderator, we have to be honest

No clue what you meant by that?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No doubt that being in nature, particularly alone in nature, always brings me closer to the eternal the the true. Whether in the woods, on a pond, or at the ocean great internal mysteries seem to unfold a bit. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I love the desert! High strangness dancing with the skin walkers. Chapel Perilous is open for business....

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Especially if they're... in the woods.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I go to the wilderness to chew gum and sometimes cruise Big... er Foot... though never really encountered the cousin it of conifers.

Unfortunately (or not) my most odd critter encounter was with a herd of Horny Toads who came out of the nooks and crannies of the rock we were on and settled all over us, sunning on us humans as if we weren't the worst killing machines ever made on Earth.

Minutes before, under an overcast, we stumbled across a mountain glade with a shaft of sunlight illuminating a sapling that seemed to be eerily moving. We saw it was covered in thousands of Lady Bugs.

True, we were experimenting as only high school kids in the 80's (70's and 60's) could, but we were not completely out of touch with reality, rather more likely touching reality without prophylactics.

The mountain had a lotta legends about being enchanted... can't refute it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I saw one up on the Koyukuk River in Alaska back in 2005. Damnedest thing to be alongside the river. Never went near it and it was too far away from the Dalton Highway to have fallen off one of the trucks. Always seemed creepy. After hearing David Paulides talk about them I'm really glad I never went near it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I totally get more out of life being in the outdoors.
I feel like me in the bush...in the city,its just a closer to death version of me,from being surrounded by BS.

I'll list the things I leave behind.

Lies
Blame
Complaints
Phones
Electrical devices (flashlights accepted)
City lights
The sounds of vehicles
Politics
Whiners

The part I like about being in the woods is there is never anyone to blame if anything goes bad or good.
Its ALL you,nature and some luck.

It is kind of my sanity check tool and I always have a decompression day to get back to the BS of living life in a big city.

Kinda makes one wonder why anyone puts-up with those things in the first place, right?

No real crypo experiences, but taking a sidetrack: wondering why we don't hear about odd crypto sightings for fang-toothed chipmunks, or other small furries?

new topics

top topics

active topics

join