It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner Laptop Emails Names Phone and addresses Leaked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
squakwer.org

639 Politicians and Media personalities
There is no link given to the actual email link but there are some screenshots too difficult for my eyes to read. This is risky giving names, addresses and phone of some innocent people. Just guessing some may be innocent

Squawker believes they were leaked directly from his laptop at the FBI. Couldn't it have been NYPD? They told FBI if you don't leak we will. Could be a warning.
edit on 6-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If they were working with that guy, they're probably not "innocent"

if you catch my drift

they're all criminals, up there.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If they were working with that guy, they're probably not "innocent"

if you catch my drift

they're all criminals, up there.

Well, the young girls he texted hopefully aren't there.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's been alleged--as you reference--that NYPD wouldn't let this all be swept under the rug if no action was taken.

Then again, there are many good and honest agents in the FBI ranks that are hurting to have justice done and their good name restored.

It's almost definitely a warning wherever it came from and possibly a prelude. I hope so.

edit on 6-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
squakwer.org

There is no link given to the actual email link but there are some screenshots too difficult for my eyes to read. This is risky giving names, addresses and phone of some innocent people. Just guessing some may be innocent

Squawker believes they were leaked directly from his laptop at the FBI. Couldn't it have been NYPD? They told FBI if you don't leak we will. Could be a warning.

Considering the disgusting contents of Weiner's Laptop that have been reported by the NYPD, each of these individuals needs to be looked into.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear is the motto is it not!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There is a link to all of them posted under #WeinerContactList on tw but think it not wise to post direct link here

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have a link to the names, and other contact info of all the 639 people who were in Weiner's laptop, but unless the ATS staff say it's okay to give that link i rather not release it yet. It gives a lot of personal information including addresses, and phone numbers for a lot of the people mentioned.
edit on 7-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

There is a link to all of them posted under #WeinerContactList on tw but think it not wise to post direct link here

There is a link at webarchive with all this info, but like you wrote, i rather not link it either. It gives way too much personal info for many of the 639 people mentioned. BTW, some of the people in the list include Hillary, Al Gore, Soros, etc. There are also other people in the list like journalists, people of various firms, and people of other organizations like mediamatters, Carnegie Endowment etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What's the point of divulging Weiner's address book? There's nothing we can do about it. Besides, Weiner is the criminal. Many of those people might be business and political associates. After all, he wasn't engaged in horny activities 24 hours a day.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because nothing is being done about investigating these people. If a pervert had the names, addresses, and phone numbers of other people (not famous) he/she was in contact with, authorities would be investigating those people as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

squakwer.org

Well that is certainly interesting to say the least!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: carewemust

Because nothing is being done about investigating these people. If a pervert had the names, addresses, and phone numbers of other people (not famous) he/she was in contact with, authorities would be investigating those people as well.

Has anyone called these people yet and asked if they've been contacted by the FBI?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Has anyone called these people yet and asked if they've been contacted by the FBI?

If the FBI was interviewing these people it would be news. Not to mention the fact that the list was leaked, which would mean whomever leaked it doesn't think these people have been investigated.

edit on 8-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

top topics

join