It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space X - Flat Earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
So, they're saying that the new orbit it's in will have Jupiter ejecting the car from the solar system over the next 10,000 years, instead of going close to Mars and staying in the solar system.

ascienceenthusiast.com...

Wow. What happens if it hits a spacecraft outside our solar system? This reminds me of a Heavy Metal movie scene.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That would be an interesting insurance claim.

An even more interesting potential personal injury claim by aliens!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: RickWrightUSA

Looks totally fake to me. Check it out

Well it's totally real. I just tracked it deep in space for the third time since it was launched.

It's faint but still detectable to large amateur telescopes (about 20" or larger in diameter). The orbit indicates it came from a low earth orbit with an inclination of about 28 degrees to the equator, equal to the latitude of the launch site (since they launched it 90 degrees due east from Kennedy Space Center). The orbit of this object also indicates it left earth orbit on its departure burn at about 9:30pm eastern time the evening the launch, right when it was witnessed by multiple people performing a departure burn and visible in the night skies above the southwestern part of the US. It has been verified as real in every way possible.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join