It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QAnon food for thought...was AG Lynch offered Scalias SCOTUS seat to play ball?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Now, I am not a huge follower of the QAnon but there have been some things that they were correct on or pointed others in the right direction. I have said this since the meeting was revealed there was collusion to make sure Trump was NOT elected and that the people who helped would be given choice appointments. I mean, it is the political way in DC.

Link If you want to hate the page it comes from, fine, but you would never hear something like this on CNN. Look at this with open eyes....

Tuesday morning QAnon dropped two posts that suggest in their famous tarmac meeting, former President Bill Clinton offered to then-Attorney General Lynch the Supreme Court seat of murdered Antonin Scalia, in exchange for Lynch making sure the FBI investigation into former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email server be stopped, exonerating Clinton of any criminal charges.

The post then goes on to build a timeline of events leading up to the meeting.

Feb. 2, 2016: Podesta email re: “Wet-works,” slang for “murder”
Feb. 13, 2016: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Feb. 13, 2016: Podesta email regarding Scalia replacement
June 27, 2016: Bill Clinton’s tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch
July 1, 2016: Loretta Lynch announces she will accept FBI findings
July 2, 2016: FBI interviews Hillary Clinton
July 5, 2016: James Comey dismisses Clinton email investigation

Now, they are stating that Wiki has the information that can be released.

Remember the video AG Lynch made after the election. She is part of the group who wanted to keep the last 24 years of controlled administration going. She said to resist.

Are we closer to finding out more about that meeting because it was not all about grandkids....

edit on Febpm28pmf0000002018-02-06T14:01:49-06:000249 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Even if Clinton had won (shudder) I don't imagine anyone being able to tolerate her being nominated for SCOTUS.
There would be outrage and possibly violence in the face of such corruption and cronyism.

I don't think she would have gotten confirmed.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Unless the meeting was actually recorded (and why on earth would they do that?) Then what possible proof of this claim could there be?

I'm not saying it's impossible but I can't see how it could be true, or verified.

Who was in attendance at the meeting? If it was just Clinton, lynch and a couple of others then who would know what was discussed?

Apparently the only leak was from an "unnamed source", which was speculated to be a Phoenix LEO, but could have been anyone claiming anything.

Not saying it's BS necessarily but there's a lack of substantial proof here.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This right here makes a little bit to much sense.

It also goes hand in hand with Comey's BS comment...."No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton for her emails."

These scumbags are all in it together and I can not wait for every single one of them to be held accountable!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
Unless the meeting was actually recorded (and why on earth would they do that?) Then what possible proof of this claim could there be?

I'm not saying it's impossible but I can't see how it could be true, or verified.

Who was in attendance at the meeting? If it was just Clinton, lynch and a couple of others then who would know what was discussed?

Apparently the only leak was from an "unnamed source", which was speculated to be a Phoenix LEO, but could have been anyone claiming anything.

Not saying it's BS necessarily but there's a lack of substantial proof here.

I’ve heard that the meeting could have been recorded. The plane itself has recorders on it. I can’t remember where I heard that and if it was confirmed or not. But it’s a possibility...

top topics

join