It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Former President Obama In Hiding, Along With Christopher Steele?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Seems like former British MI-6 Intelligence Officer, Christopher Steele is in hiding. Steele was a no-show Monday for a long-requested deposition in London. He's using the excuse that if he showed up for this deposition, it would “implicate state secrets in London.” I say BS. I think now that the cat is out of the bag, he's in fear for his life. As we now know, the "golden shower" author was paid to write a "dirty" dossier by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat National Committee, in order to sabotoge Trump's campaign.

Christopher Steele is no-show in London court in civil case over dossier

On both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, former British MI-6 Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele is going to extremes to avoiding answering questions from the United States Congress, while at the same time avoiding being videotaped and deposed in a multi-million dollar libel case brought against Buzzfeed.

The media outlet published the unverified Trump dossier just over a year ago, setting off an international firestorm.

Steele was a no-show Monday for a long-requested deposition in London, Fox News has learned. The news comes as Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., have announced a criminal referral on Steele.

www.foxnews.com...

So where is former President Obama? Is he in hiding too? The Democratic Party has a rotten egg on their face and are doing everything possible to discredit the Nune's memo, as well as Senators Grassley and Graham's released referral for a Steele investigation. Who are the Democrats protecting? Well, obviously Hillary Clinton and Obama. On Monday, Mark Levin brilliantly pointed out on Hannity's news show, that former President Obama is complicit in this conspiracy. He states that the National Security Council and the Whitehouse knew about the "illegal" FISA warrants. Obama knew that Hillary "paid for a warrant" and that the senior level at the FBI were involved in interfering with the election. They were so sure Trump was not going to win the Presidency, that they acted with complete impunity and couldn't care less of the repercussions that resulted from their actions.

This is a very interesting article from March 27, 2017. The article "suggests" that intel agencies illegally surveilled prominent Americans and had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which helped Obama win the Presidency. The article also "suggests" that foul play "could've" been behind Obama's 2012 Presidential win.

Last week, conservative legal activist Larry Klayman alleged that a former National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency contractor named Dennis Montgomery came forward with evidence that spy agencies have been involved in “systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans,” including Donald Trump. According to Klayman, Montgomery “even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, where illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.”

On his show last week, Wiles reasoned that Obama must have also engaged in foul play in the 2012 election because he was “so unpopular” and “people despise his administration.” He said that this news confirms a “creepy, eerie feeling” he experienced on election night that “something really dark and sinister just happened today.”

“I know what it was, we had intel agencies hack the election,” Wiles continued. “This is why they’re so adamant about accusing Vladimir Putin of hacking the election, because they know that they’ve been doing it for a long time.” These agencies, he said, also tried to hack the 2016 election, but it “didn’t work.” “They didn’t hack it enough,” he said. “There were so many people that voted for Donald Trump that all of their corruption could not overcome the will of the people.”

www.rightwingwatch.org...

Sounds like former President Obama engaged in playing some "dirty pool." What this article also suggests, is that Obama "may" attempt to flee justice and avoid prosecution. How?.......

Wiles and his cohosts then speculated that Obama may end up living aboard a yacht in international waters in order to avoid extradition to the U.S. over what he called “the biggest scandal in the history of this nation” and possibly “the biggest scandal in the history of the world.”

www.rightwingwatch.org...

So, where exactly is former President Obuma?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
So, where exactly is former President Obuma?

Hahaha...., Just like those supervillains in comic books or movies. I bet he's sitting on a big chair petting a creepy cat.

I want Hulk to get him

edit on 6-2-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Congressional testimony and ongoing Fox News reporting revealed that Steele and Orbis Business Intelligence were paid $168,000 by Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson to write and promote the dossier among select journalists when it was opposition research funded in part by the Democratic National Committee.

Evan Fray-Witzer, a Boston-based attorney representing Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev in multi-million dollar civil litigation, described Monday's U.K. court actions to Fox News. “My understanding is that Mr. Steele’s lawyers spent a good deal of time arguing why they thought he (Steele) should not be required to sit for a deposition and that ultimately the court took the entire matter under advisement.”

Which way is it ?

If you were paid by an American political HACK.

British national 'security' ain't got jack snip with weaseling your way out of a depo.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Obama involvements will get proven and exposed this year 😎🔑

They're half way there already 🔓

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sensing account of a tree in season ,
One will go back to the land of the father feeling safe .
The lightning on the mountain to not be seen again.
Relief will be felt across the great new land.

Hey , if Nostradamus can do it I can too

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

No Obama is not in hiding, DERP.

Also trump and camp sabotaged his own campaign and presidency... Russia, we have dirt on Hillary, trump jr, "I love it"

"Fake News" I did not order Muller fired....Yet he did.

The Obamas just bought a new house, and Mrs was on Ellen last week.

www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/obamas-living-in-regular-house

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

How many days a week do you think you will find Barrack Hussein sitting in his "home" reading the newspaper and sipping coffee? You won't.

It has more do to with 'having property in D.C.' if you ask a sane person.

Oh and

edit on 6-2-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
WoW... forget "deep state". You sons-a-bi***es have gone off the "deep end".

But, you've provided me with the funniest line so far this week. "not hacked enough" lmfao.... that's like being "just a little pregnant".

Obama in hiding is a cute little delusion as well. I don't know where y'all get this stuff.

(btw: he tells you in that article where he is . )

This is why Obama is hiding in French Polynesia.

You guys are becoming my favorite sitcom. Keep bringing the laughs.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

No Obama is not in hiding, DERP.

Also trump and camp sabotaged his own campaign and presidency... Russia, we have dirt on Hillary, trump jr, "I love it"

"Fake News" I did not order Muller fired....Yet he did.

The Obamas just bought a new house, and Mrs was on Ellen last week.

www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/obamas-living-in-regular-house

Obama is not there, I only see his wife with Ellen. Check your source.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Is Former President Obama In Hiding, Along With Christopher Steele?"

That's a very good question... If not in hiding yet, I'll bet he's got a sweet spot all set up for himself in a non-extradition nation.

Who are the Democrats protecting? Well, obviously Hillary Clinton and Obama. On Monday, Mark Levin brilliantly pointed out on Hannity's news show, that former President Obama is complicit in this conspiracy. He states that the National Security Council and the Whitehouse knew about the "illegal" FISA warrants. Obama knew that Hillary "paid for a warrant" and that the senior level at the FBI were involved in interfering with the election.

Wow... then that must make me a genius because I've been saying this for a year! Hillary did nothing alone... anything and everything done to protect Hillary was done at least as much to protect Obama... Hillary didn't have the power to do most of this, but Obama sure did... of course Obama was part and parcel of all of it -- if not calling the shots personally! From the private email server that he also used with a pseudonym, to Benghazi (we still don't know where either Obama or Hillary was...), to the meeting with Lynch on the tarmac, to the FISA warrants... on and on and on!!!

Only joking about being a genius, but I do have a reason for bringing it up: Levin and Hannity knew it too... they no doubt knew better than me all along. Not only because they understand the balance of power at least as well as me, but because they have inside info I don't have. But they -- and every other talking head has said nothing about Obama being involved until now. Why? And why now? What changed for them???

Don't get me wrong. I couldn't be happier that folks are finally recognizing Obama's sorry patootie right smack dab in the middle of all this!!! But I don't trust those suddenly jumping on the bandwagon who knew better all along. Something's not right there.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Lmao. Anyone who believes this needs a brain transplant. I admit, it is fun to watch how crazy right wingers are becoming.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Lmao. Anyone who believes this needs a brain transplant. I admit, it is fun to watch how crazy right wingers are becoming.

Of course it's fun. I'm enjoying this thread so much. Please don't ruin it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Let me guess. You believe Russian and Trump are behind the dossier.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity. The Laurel and Hardy of the right wing craziness. These two crackpots would tell you the sky is green and 3/4th of you would stick your head out the window and look. (then of course claim it is and that democrats are just shining the blue up there to hide something)

I'm just not sure if we're witnessing mass delusion or lunacy. What scares me is that you guys post this stuff actually believing it. Because there's no way anyone rational can stand 100% behind this mockery.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
did you know trump is really daffy duck in a suit and face mask?.....oh, we have blogs you can go on and verify that.....

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I found him!!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is Former President Obama In Hiding, Along With Christopher Steele?

Lol. No.

On Monday, Mark Levin brilliantly pointed out on Hannity's news show, that former President Obama is complicit in this conspiracy.

Oh great. The partisan duo is saying Obama is guilty without evidence so it MUST be true! After all you got memes and everything. What is there to doubt?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hasn't posted to Twitter since Jan 15th.

twitter.com...

Hasn't posted to Facebook since Jan. 10th.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 6-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Check out this crap website.

www.obama.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join