It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh, What Hannity Says the Stock Market Drop is OBAMAS FAULT.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As an anonymous internet person, I happen to be an expert in the stock market or as they say in France, Le Big Mac.

So allow me to explain.

The drop in the stock market is Hillary Clinton's fault because of gravity, which was discovered by Issac Newton on his Apple in 1492. Hillary is a Nazi, which means that they suck. Gravity is caused by suction.

Are you following me so far?

The stock market climbed, because it had a ladder. And some ropes. Because you always have to be safe when you climb. But not always. Sometimes they have that rubber stuff in playgrounds so when you fall, it protects you from skinning your knee or elbow.

Because that stings when you do that. It doesn't bleed a lot, but you get that scab that always breaks and oozes and it ruins your shirt. And it looks gross.

So, in closing, don't go to play grounds unless they have that rubber stuff. Or you'll have to buy new shirts and pants and you can't really do that because you lost all your money in the stock market crash due to Obama.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You got into that tub of bourbon?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Uh, okay. Whatever. I said to the trump followers, "what goes up must come down" because the stock market is one of the followers points they always use to make trump look good. It was not trump that made the stock market strong. Everything was on an upswing when trump took office.

Unemployment was down 7% since Obama took office, and the stock market was doing pretty well. trump takes credit where none is due. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Trump is his own worst enemy. Everything he says comes back to bite him on the backside. If he would have any sense of self-control and keep his mouth shut half the time, we wouldn't be hearing his name in the news 24/7. Any sane and professional person would let their decisions and actions speak for themselves. Trump's narcissistic personality makes him want praise for everything he does. If he doesn't get it, he gets hysteric and starts lashing out with his ignorant rhetoric.

It's about time Trump starts owning his lies and rhetoric. His supporters also need to start realizing he acts and talks like an idiot and stop coming to his defense. Lets face it, you may like his stance on some issues, but the guys a major a$$hole and his actions, rhetoric and lies are dangerous for America and world peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Trickle down always is good for the stock market and the American working man!!! believe me....

"pisson their legs, and tellem it's raining"

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Makes one wonder what was discussed at Davos behind secured doors.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Former President Barack Obama thanked himself in a speech Tuesday in which he took credit for American economic growth occurring under Republican President Donald Trump.

Obama told an adoring crowd at a Chicago climate summit that despite “resistance at every step of the way,” his administration’s efforts to fight climate change resulted in a better economy.

“As we took these actions, we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently,” Obama said. “We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far — a streak that still continues, by the way.”

He then added a zinger: “Thanks Obama.”

www.theblaze.com...

Personally, my theory makes more sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Calm down there buddy.

You're getting all worked up by Hannity and Trump.

When you say that to yourself doesn't it just sound silly?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

QE by the Fed made the Stock market the only game in town to make money. That's where the cheaply lent money ended up going by and large. Interest rates have hovered at artificially low rates because of that policy. We have to eventually get back to business as usual and that means higher interest rates.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
jesus taught us to reject other newsoutleds, other religions and cults. a life free from sins

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont know much about the stock market, but I know that things like High frequency trading is a huge problem that niether Obama or trump dealt with.

I do think the old addage "Buy the rumor, sell the news" applies too. The rumors of tax jcuts up the market, now that they have haoppened, reality sets in and it turns out the market was inflated.

But as to the economy in general, the best step to deal with economic downturn is ending the FED, something that both Obama and Trump are to blame for propping up.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why wouldn't he say that? Just last week dems were claiming Trump was taking credit for obama's stock market.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an anonymous internet person, I happen to be an expert in the stock market or as they say in France, Le Big Mac.

So allow me to explain.

The drop in the stock market is Hillary Clinton's fault because of gravity, which was discovered by Issac Newton on his Apple in 1492. Hillary is a Nazi, which means that they suck. Gravity is caused by suction.

Are you following me so far?

The stock market climbed, because it had a ladder. And some ropes. Because you always have to be safe when you climb. But not always. Sometimes they have that rubber stuff in playgrounds so when you fall, it protects you from skinning your knee or elbow.

Because that stings when you do that. It doesn't bleed a lot, but you get that scab that always breaks and oozes and it ruins your shirt. And it looks gross.

So, in closing, don't go to play grounds unless they have that rubber stuff. Or you'll have to buy new shirts and pants and you can't really do that because you lost all your money in the stock market crash due to Obama.

Newton had a Mac? I always thought he was a Linux guy.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But as to the economy in general, the best step to deal with economic downturn is ending the FED, something that both Obama and Trump are to blame for propping up.

I'd have to agree. The Fed was basically created to prevent wild swings in the economy, crashes and/or rampant inflation. It has failed miserably. Every time it fails they come back with "but we just need one more rule".

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm in an elevator somewhere in the twilight zone.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm in an elevator somewhere in the twilight zone.

Invest in the Bitepenny or whatever the hell it is. That's my professional advice.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You're all wrong.

Clearly this is a result of Russian tampering.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You're all wrong.

Clearly this is a result of Russian tampering.

I think it's Zambian hackers personally, but who's counting?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is a fairly normal “correction” of the market, assuming it stabilizes. It may not even be a full 10% drop, which is historically normal, and even to be expected.

Hannity is a partisan hack. I wouldn’t expect better of him.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is actually the start of Trump's economy. It always takes about a year to see the changes of a new presidency, but it being up or down right now should be business as usual, we should give it a few months before judging the policies of the new chiefs effect on the market.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join