It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh, What Hannity Says the Stock Market Drop is OBAMAS FAULT.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So Trump rides Obamas wave for a year and yet its his fault the stock market dropped. It has been over a year since Obama left office. Hannity praised trump for the stock market being so high, it drops and its Obamas fault? Excuse me that is not how it works.

On his Fox News radio show on Monday, Hannity said the market drop ― which at its worst saw the Dow industrials plunge by nearly 1,600 points and closing down 1,175 points for the day ― wasn’t the fault of President Donald Trump.

“Because the Obama economy was so weak all of these years, we had just artificially cheap money,” Hannity said, referring to a Fox News analysis he had seen on the cable network.

Obamas economy was so "weak", uh no it wasn't, the alt right are NUTS!! Freaking crazy!

When will this madness stop, trump is corrupt and like it or not, this stock market is on HIS WATCH, not Obamas!

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 6-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 6-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Well, it dropped at the bell another 600 points (thanks Obama!) but is now up 200 points (thanks Trump!) and will most likely see more Obama and Trump-influenced intraday trading swings until the close.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

haven't we been hearing that the stock market rise was not Trump, but Obama's? Remember, Obama was able to blame Bush for nearly everything that went wrong for his entire first term. But as long as you can hate on Trump for something, you will get your pebbles off.

link   

You're surprised an openly biased pundit is making claims to their proclaimed side?

Its still early where I'm at too... So I understand if you're still getting going hahaha.

link   
Well, we all know that during the previous administration we were borrowing money at historically low rates......

However, thats where the buck stops in his analysis. What is the stock market anyway, other than a $h*t show of fake prices, trading on derivatives, computer calculated made up nonsense, speculation, and gain based off of "faith"?

Never took part in the stock market, and never will.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, it dropped at the bell another 600 points (thanks Obama!) but is now up 200 points (thanks Trump!) and will most likely see more Obama and Trump-influenced intraday trading swings until the close.

Exactly, its up and its trump, its down and its Obama, Freaking STUPID alt right. They call us the "libtartds" well if it takes a "libtard" to have COMMON SENSE, I guess that's what I am

link   
when it bounces back it will be because of the might of the Donald.

whats new.... msm peddles whatever narrative helps their clique.

but it's a stretch saying he said " it was Obama fault."....

but the fact that he mulled along those lines literally a day after the dive shows what sh!tty partisanship this nation is enthralled with.

i want to ask this talking head (hannity) if he thinks when the markets go up or down, if only one party is affected...

link   
Both sides are locked into a corner. The people saying all the economic success the past year was due to Obama have to eat these losses. Same thing on Trump. Both sides showing hypocrisy.

The reality is the market is currently working off of Trump's economic plan, so giving Obama credit this far out is absurd. That includes for the losses the past week. However, after a year of historic gains, a correction down is not unexpected. The market does that occasionally, it's nothing to worry about unless it continues.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
DOW Jan 20 2017 = 19,827

DOW Today +/- 24,500

Now what

🎃

link   

You're right, when will this madness stop?

I could really care less about who's fault it is or not, but I find it really interesting when the stock market was rising, none of you wanted to give Trump the credit, and now when it's dropping it's now on Trumps watch?

Which one is it?

And yes, yes.. Trump is a corrupt asshole. Now what?

edit on 6-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
Pff, politics.

link   
Isn't this happening globally?
Might it not be a global factor not related to either side in American politics?

edit on 6-2-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when it bounces back it will be because of the might of the Donald.

whats new.... msm peddles whatever narrative helps their clique.

but it's a stretch saying he said " it was Obama fault."....

but the fact that he mulled along those lines literally a day after the dive shows what sh!tty partisanship this nation is enthralled with.

i want to ask this talking head (hannity) if he thinks when the markets go up or down, if only one party is affected...

Well, even some leftist economists were warning that the Fed was propping up the market during the Obama years with absurdly low interest rates and through other means, leading to an unnatural bubble. That bubble may have burst, and that is probably what people want to blame Obama for. It's not completely bogus, it does have some logic to it, but at this point it's not even worth arguing about. It's not like the market crashed. It was just a correction, which was going to happen no matter who was president. They happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Isn't this happening globally?

Trump is global. He reaches allllllllll the way across the room with his straw and. Drinks. Your. Milkshake.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You're right, when will this madness stop?

I could care less about who's fault it is or not. But interesting when the stock market was rising, none of you wanted to give Trump the credit, and now when it's dropping it's now on Trumps watch?

Which one is it?

And yes, yes.. Trump is a corrupt asshole. Now what?

That was kind of my point, was that all the folks claiming "oh what now, Trump caused the market to go down" are basically admitting Trump was responsible for the market having gone up, exposing their own partisan hypocrisy. And there are folks on the other side doing the opposite.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Exactly, its up and its trump, its down and its Obama, Freaking STUPID alt right. They call us the "libtartds" well if it takes a "libtard" to have COMMON SENSE, I guess that's what I am

Oh please. Both parties are guilty of using fallacies with the stock market and who is to blame.

The real truth is the president is the executive leader of the government, not the private sector.

I'm not saying there is no impact, but the two parties make it more of a talking point than it is... And you're doing it right now too.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ooops, down 120 points due to Obamanomics.

Changing so fast I had to edit that.

*shakes fist at 44*
edit on 6-2-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't think they can expose themselves anymore than they already have, but it's amusing to watch. OP even threw in a nice "Trump is corrupt" for good measure.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Let it all out kurty.

Please use your common sense and explain to me how the rise of the stock market is not on Trumps watch but the fall is?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Jesus, back up 250 points due to Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join