It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris Takes On Big Pharma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

The difference between you and me is this: The justice system is my day job, as is handling and interpreting confidential federal evidence in criminal investigations.

The difference between you and me is this: Prior to my current job in a federal investigative division, I was also a paralegal for federal prosecutors for nearly half of a decade, so I understand the nuances of federal trials very, very well, along with procedures and court precedent.

The difference between you and me is this: You speak in black-and-white assumptions and predictions, whereas I actually discuss multiple possibilities and speak from experience as to why your assumptions and layman understanding of the law leaves much to be desired.

Yet, here you are, the Captain of MRIs, and that somehow makes you knowledgeable enough about the legal system and how signing consent forms absolves culpability for companies that you think yourself capable of lecturing people about how it works.

I may not be a proper legal scholar, but I would wager the cost of your next MRI that I understand the system and technicalities exponentially better than you.

Best regards--I will not waste my time anymore on your claims and assertions.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

How do you know I wasn't in an MRI tube for 2 hours ? You don't. You just assume I wasn't. You know what happens when one assumes. I'm being killed slowly by ALS so, cry me a river. Read the documents and understand them....that's on you, every time. Take care.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

There's more difference to you & I than you think. You think you know it all and when one shows you that you don't......Your exceptional background gets thrown in. why to make you feel superior? News flash: When Chucks lawsuit is thrown out......I will be damn sure to write a thread about it and dedicate it to you. You must be what's know as a sexual intellectual ......in other words......a f'n know it all. So your day job is in the legal field looking at evidence and interpreting said evidence.....but yet your on ATS for most of the day....arguing. I feel for whoever it is you work for.
edit on 6-2-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

(post by SlapMonkey removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Gadolinium is a heavy metal chemical agent that is injected to enhance the images of a MRI. It’s not naturally found in the human body. Its proponents say it is always expelled from the body, primarily through the kidneys. But studies have shown it can be retained in the brain, bones, skin and others parts of the body.

If drug companies are really claiming that galdolinium isn't retained in the body, that's a bald-faced lie. It's a heavy metal, like lead or mercury. It damn sure will be retained in the body.

(post by openyourmind1262 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Let's get back on the topic, and stop going after each other....
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Oh by the title I thought the Legend Norris was going to address the cost of pharma.

Never mind

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sorry to hear of that.

It seems way too familiar a story ...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

How do you know I wasn't in an MRI tube for 2 hours ? You don't. You just assume I wasn't. You know what happens when one assumes. I'm being killed slowly by ALS so, cry me a river. Read the documents and understand them....that's on you, every time. Take care.

I don't know for certain, all I know is that it takes about an hour to do a scan. You only mentioned your knees and nothing about ALS which I am very sorry to hear. That's a rough thing. I didn't mean any malice, only that most people don't have to undergo multiple scans. You are not alone in your situation, maybe we should cry together. Best wishes on your health.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join