It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back...and I "lifted the veil" so to speak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyTheBoat
a reply to: badw0lf

Well thank you for your input then. Strange things still happening I don't take benzos anymore

Phenibut is not a benzo.

Sorry for trying to explain what over using gaba agonists can do.

but shhhh, apparently they're onto us.

ffs..... Only tried to help dude. gonna go back to other things.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RustyTheBoat

errrrrr...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Seriously I want to know what is wrong with what I posted LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Triple post, please delete this thank you
edit on 6-2-2018 by RustyTheBoat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah very funny hahaha... why must have everybody on here bash people who believe in the Bible? I mean the Bible is corrupted but still holds degrees of truth.

Importantly it doesn't tell you that Lucifer is a light bearer and he actually comes to help humans save them from the demiurge/evil god.

And a little hint for you people to think about, is that the God of this universe and Satan are one and the same. I saw it in a vision before Satan is God in a mask

He'll purposely tug people in different directions so that we fight against each other and never Unite

link   
Please delete this is a double post. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

i see god every time I speak to my fungal friends and the hyperspace machine elves!

Ive seen the god head in its multi faceted form and that was as real as you or me !

and all because I looked inside my own head !

edit on 6-2-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This whole planet is but a speck in a huge Cosmos, all of which is only 3 dimensional. The real realm just beyond our perception, is the REAL World. This bit here is just a shadow of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
No no, when I read the Rusty intro my first thought was Rev9 made a different account. So I read on and who shows up , but rev9 of course. Then I see them confirming "It" and kept waiting for someone to call this out. I actually saw your avatar on other madness threads and thought you would too.
a reply to: badw0lf

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth IT is not something you wanna mess with man. IT is evil.... ahhhhh

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I also pleaded with Rev9 to get help in one of the other threads you were in. This person needs help in a bad way! They will either wind up on the street talking to themselves about It, God, Sheena, Above top secret stuff, and lucifer being good. Or! Commit a crime and be locked up with no mental help. I don't want that! I which they would reach out. a reply to: badw0lf

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth No crime here. I just am grateful to preach the word of truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My post was about Rev9 needing help. That's odd isn't it? And why did your Op refer to "It"? That is Rev9's go to word. Rev9 also had an unveiling a week or so ago, which your op title also has.
Doesn't take much to figure out you are either in the same room or same seat.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

the bible isnt even that great of a book its a total rip off , of nearly every other religions rituals or celebrations or stories
its a good job they didnt have copyright law back then!

the bible is basically taken all of the worlds mystery school teachings dressed them up in dramatic story and drenched in metaphor and released to the world as a way to live your life and serve "beardy man"

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

welcome back
sorry to see that you are so confused

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
My post was about Rev9 needing help. That's odd isn't it? And why did your Op refer to "It"? That is Rev9's go to word. Rev9 also had an unveiling a week or so ago, which your op title also has.
Doesn't take much to figure out you are either in the same room or same seat.

lots of people seem to be having "unveilings" and by "IT" I mean Satan because he has no feelings. He could eat 10000000 babies and not even think of the moral issue. I'm not being left behind with IT. I'm going to the light.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join