It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back...and I "lifted the veil" so to speak

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RustyTheBoat

Yeah...I'm guessin' Donkey Kong seemed real at the time too, but I'm not kidnapping women and throwing barrels at people.

.........not recently anyway.

If you want to believe, then believe in donkey kong. I'm not even gonna get into the second sun ugh.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyTheBoat
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I guess you believe in just science and technology huh? Well God is a machine-like, or computer. He knows everything there is to know. At least I didn't say come to Jesus, though he is your best option.

It's not doing a very good job of things is it. God, that is.

I keep getting a checksum error in line 239898930

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I see that you have presently not learned your lesson and will end up having another episode if you don't change your thinking. Gnosis is what got you into the hospital. I know because it got me in the hospital, too, way back.

Only when I gave up on all the crap I was thinking and actually read what Christ was saying for myself, not all the other blunderers, but CHRIST, then I began to heal like He says He will do. He really is what is said about Him. No human being or Angel even xcan change what has been done. Rothschild can't change it. The President can't change it. Gnosis can't change it.

It has not been easy. To get more sanity I had to thrown my parents metaphorically in the garbage can and all my family, because it was they who made me crazy through their bullying and whipping. I had to drop the authorities because it is they who treat me like dirt and don't care for me. I had to drop all the illusions. I had to drop friends. I had to shout and scream at them all and tell them o GET OUT.

Don't ever feel sorry for The Dragon and his mates. They are EVIL. They eat people for breakfast like a dog munchies on dry biscuit.

It is up to you. READ what Christ says, not what I say and not what anyone else says. He has the ability to heal you. None of us do, nor anything in this world.

I urge people in America and Europe to look at the # hole it has become since we dropped CHRIST. Is this your idea of heaven? It #ing is not mine. It is HELL to me.

I wish Angel Michael would come down and take the Dragon away, throw Him in the pit for a few years or something. Is that possible at this time? Please do it if it is because this can not go on any longer. END IT!

I will even be the Beast if it means this boring Groundhog Day bull # can end. More than anything it is boring. If I am the beast #ing well kill me. Tht is how strongly I feel about cleaning up Creation. I would die just so it can get clean.

Read what Christ tells you to do. Don't go feeling sorry for evil people. Treat them respectfully enough of course, in terms of basic human and angel rights, but don't pity a mass murderer and rapist who has done nothing but rape and destroy throughout history.

It si the Devil who rapes women. It is the devil who makes people insane. It is the devil who robs, cheats, lies, destroys, confuses, on and on. Why feel any pity for that? I do not.

Whoa Revolation9 we are both on the same side here. I hate satan. HATE HATE HATE him. Jesus is my light and my way. I'm just saying that after the veil got lifted after reading a post by eisegenis (sp?) things make sense. Prometheus stole fire from the gods, the second sun is straight from inside (my bones). Keep all your light in the dark.

There's a song by someone "If you only knew, just how much the sun needs you, to help and light the sky, you'd be surprised.."

God(s) are sucking us dry and it is time that they WORK FOR US. Jesus help me get this through!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I guess you believe in just science and technology huh? Well God is a machine-like, or computer. He knows everything there is to know. At least I didn't say come to Jesus, though he is your best option.

It's not doing a very good job of things is it. God, that is.

I keep getting a checksum error in line 239898930

Yeah but that's your fault????? Computers were made by man. I'm talking about the machine of the human body... and other marvels of "Nature"

I have a song I wanna throw in. And no it's not about drugs or alcohol.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-2-2018 by RustyTheBoat because: (no reason given)

Sunshine in a bag... For the longest time Gods were cruel and jerks. Demanding blood/sacrifice and stupid stuff like that. All Gods must surrender Lucie is home and we are all very very pissed. The sons of God continued coming into the daughters of men, and having children by them. To help us.... Now there are those of us who have the fire of God on the inside, they are light workers. Angels walk among us too, things are gonna get crazy. A cosmic chessmatch just got down to checkmate. God (at least of this universe is an evil piece of #). Or should i say the many Gods of this universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Regular hospital, though I had taken too much Phenibut and got tazed before hand. But believe me this is real. I aint ever been the same since. I'm reading signs like books. Crazy crazy stuff. The veil of sophia.....amazing.

YOU PLAYED WITH GABA AGONISTS.

Now you know better. I hope. Funny how messing with gaba receptors opens doors we cannot shut.

They're all GABA agonists, anxiolytics, muscle relaxants, and while they work on the GABA-b receptor, they are just as problematic as benzodiazapines, which work on the GABA-a receptors. If you downregulate either, you're in for a world of suffering.

GABA itself, doesnt cross the blood brain barrier. Or if it does (and I can attest to this) then it is minimal, and you need lots of it. It is not cost effective for any result.
Phenibut is GABA, but it has a phenyl ring on the gaba chain, allowing it to cross the blood brain barrier. Tolerance is easily met, and you can suffer severe rebound anxiety.
Baclofen is phenibut but with a chrloride atom on the phenyl ring, allowing it to bypass first pass metabolism. Meaning that you need far less. 20 mg of baclofen would be equal to 2 grams of phenibut.

Trust me, if you don't understand what gaba agonists do, you have no place fiddling with them. GABA is one of the most prevalent neurotransmitters in the brain, and regulate a lot of other things. Dopamine, serotonin, etc.

Or if you want to end up in 'hospital' go for it. there is nothing they can do. that hell inside your mind that is relentless, will remain for a long time.

DO NOT MESS WITH THESE THINGS.

--ETA. I am tapering down from prescribed baclofen for other things, and I swear to you, the devil is inside of every thought I have. I have become a nightmare I cannot wake from. YMMV.
edit on 6-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Yeah I appreciate the concern and I'm not touching phenibut again. I still gotta go to court for being tazed heh. But i'm telling you what I experienced and still am experiencing is real.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You opened the door to your own hell.

there is no god. only the belief, which is that veil. and only keeps you safe from the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hooray we are saved.........

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Yeah I appreciate the concern and I'm not touching phenibut again. I still gotta go to court for being tazed heh. But i'm telling you what I experienced and still am experiencing is real.

Trust me mate, as soon as I read you'd used too much phenibut, I knew what you were saying was as true to you as any other truth.

I've been holding on to what is left of sanity. I've gone from 150mg baclofen down to just 10mg, and it is a seething panic having things thrust upon me.

It was a last ditch effort to control something else, but holy hell the cost... a rapid descent into insanity, and I'm watching myself, climb back up, till the fear comes along even stronger.

and the worst part? I don't see it changing. just abating. opened a door that should never be opened.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Dreams are veiled passion blinded, safe, from fear...and fire. God is in you brother whether you accept him or not. F-Phenibut is some horrrible stuff.....

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Dreams are veiled passion blinded, safe, from fear...and fire. God is in you brother whether you accept him or not.

I wrote a story of 2 men, just recently, in order to write down what was in my mind. Where god appeared to them, and said ask me any question. One man was sincere, and started to ask his question, but the other thought it was all crazy, and blurted out "Do you even exist?"... god said "no." and everything crumbled into oblivion, and the last spoken words were "Not now, not now..." as every fibre of reality disappeared.

I don't believe in god, but the terror I felt when this came to me, was all engulfing.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Hooray we are saved.........

Ahhh levity.
this I could dance with!!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think you need to take some anxiety medicine not the phenibut but Xanax or something. No way is God not real. It's impossible for this all to be here otherwise. I see him through signs on television programs road signs you just have to know where to look man. Maybe you just weren't ready to know the truth that God's are evil but soon they will be working for us.

Say goodbye to IT. Man has the fire of God within...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

You can laugh all you want but I only tell you the truth. And I'm not sure who you're talking about even. Why is it that people stick their heads in the sand when it comes to God but will believe we evolved from apes with no intervention whatsoever. Jesus is the way and the light because you see Jesus is overthrowing God, a cruel and unjust God that is.

I'd be pretty pissed too if I got nailed to a cross

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I think you need to take some anxiety medicine not the phenibut but Xanax or something.

As I said, they all affect the same part of the brain. the GABA receptor. You don't get to swap one for the other. Playing with GABA receptors leads to this. Ask someone who has developed a habit on xanax. or klonopin, or valium.

GABA-a agonists cause the anxiolyitic effects the exact same way as GABA-b agonists do. Even alcohol affects the GABA-b receptor, and the effects are the same if you are a chronic alcoholic and stop suddenly. AWS is hell, I've been through it. This is why I am tapering down, to get off this insidious thing.

I often wonder what it was in the diets of people long ago, that might have resulted in god or the devil.

No way is God not real. It's impossible for this all to be here otherwise. I see him through signs on television programs road signs you just have to know where to look man. Maybe you just weren't ready to know the truth that God's are evil but soon they will be working for us

See? You hide yourself behind the veil, because the truth is too harsh. There is no god. No meaning. No reason. We're specs of dust that shine in the sunlight for but a brief moment, before being gone.

that veil, when pulled away, leaves nothing. the emptiness, the shallow truth. there is no after life. And we've squandered it all for nothing. So we grasp tightly onto that veil. we proselytize, and we repent... to an open sky.

you see god in tv and road signs? What an omnipotent creator. that he has to hide in man made things.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I hope you're not referring to me here.

The world would be completely insufferable if there were two of me.

I'm just trying to tell the OP the perils of certain things... but carry on, I suppose, with your query. I'll just go back to making jokes about Australia and our wildlife.

--ETA, I did your job for you. The alert button isn't hard to find. So we will see I suppose.

edit on Tue Feb 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

I think you need to take some anxiety medicine not the phenibut but Xanax or something.

As I said, they all affect the same part of the brain. the GABA receptor. You don't get to swap one for the other. Playing with GABA receptors leads to this. Ask someone who has developed a habit on xanax. or klonopin, or valium.

GABA-a agonists cause the anxiolyitic effects the exact same way as GABA-b agonists do. Even alcohol affects the GABA-b receptor, and the effects are the same if you are a chronic alcoholic and stop suddenly. AWS is hell, I've been through it. This is why I am tapering down, to get off this insidious thing.

I often wonder what it was in the diets of people long ago, that might have resulted in god or the devil.

No way is God not real. It's impossible for this all to be here otherwise. I see him through signs on television programs road signs you just have to know where to look man. Maybe you just weren't ready to know the truth that God's are evil but soon they will be working for us

See? You hide yourself behind the veil, because the truth is too harsh. There is no god. No meaning. No reason. We're specs of dust that shine in the sunlight for but a brief moment, before being gone.

that veil, when pulled away, leaves nothing. the emptiness, the shallow truth. there is no after life. And we've squandered it all for nothing. So we grasp tightly onto that veil. we proselytize, and we repent... to an open sky.

you see god in tv and road signs? What an omnipotent creator. that he has to hide in man made things.
so you are saying messing with Gaba receptors can make you hallucinate God things...hmm I highly doubt it

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

so you are saying messing with Gaba receptors can make you hallucinate God things...hmm I highly doubt it

I'm saying it can make you unhinged. Yes.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well thank you for your input then. Strange things still happening I don't take benzos anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join