It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back...and I "lifted the veil" so to speak

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My name isn't important right now but the good news is the Good Lord has a plan and Satan/IT has already lost. Lucifer turns out, wasn't a bad guy after all. You know the watchers that fell from heaven? They were actually good. They came to help mankind, well most of them, and save us from the cruel demi-god of this universe. And this demi-god of this universe isn't the true God. He's merely an evil reflection of Him. God is either good OR evil, and he is capable of both. All these other cultures and their Gods, and pretty soon we have way too many Gods. This entire universe was a mistake, and yes God does make mistakes. But sophia may have had a bigger role in getting us humans in a **** world where life sucks. When she reached out to touch God.....God did NOT like that... So here we are, in a universe with God's twin reflection running things. See God is Unknowable...you can't go do that, he's a man of few words. He likes working better alone. Once the universe is fixed, look but don't touch ladies and gentleman.

I have seen things that no one would believe. I've seen a hospital clock go backwards and everything just got deleted (all i could hear from my hospital room was "delete delete delete delete"... Then a stranger who was a doctor came in and said "Nick(not my real name) is the ONE" " Everyone Do what Nick does" i got scared and ran back into my hospital room... So I flubbed that up.

But mankind is supposed to be as ONE together. Male/female doesn't exist really. The inner is what matters. I'm not even sure if the true God is evil at all, but the blind God's of this universe are for sure evil. Call him IT if you want... Do not get stuck with IT. The hidden hand is the Demi-urges severed hand. Aka...the fallen angels or watchers who came to help mankind. Demiurge only has one strong arm/hand.

It's already been won. Congratulations. Next life I'm gonna be a cool surfer dude in paradise with a hot girlfriend.

edit on 6-2-2018 by RustyTheBoat because: (no reason given)

By the way, Jesus is already here...in the flesh.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RustyTheBoat

....aaaand on that note, goodnight.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I guess you believe in just science and technology huh? Well God is a machine-like, or computer. He knows everything there is to know. At least I didn't say come to Jesus, though he is your best option.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I've seen a hospital clock go backwards and everything just got deleted (all i could hear from my hospital room was "delete delete delete delete"... Then a stranger who was a doctor came in and said "Nick(not my real name) is the ONE" " Everyone Do what Nick does" i got scared and ran back into my hospital room... So I flubbed that up.

Uh....What kind of hospital ?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Regular hospital, though I had taken too much Phenibut and got tazed before hand. But believe me this is real. I aint ever been the same since. I'm reading signs like books. Crazy crazy stuff. The veil of sophia.....amazing.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Hi rusty,im in a fix, can ya help Mr out bro

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hi rusty,im in a fix, can ya help Mr out bro
What ya need brotha. By the way I'm about 90% sane I would say. Maybe even 99%. I tell truth s it happened.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think you are still stuck in your psychosis. If you have just come out of the ward it will take time for you to recover your mind.

There is a thin line between psychosis and visioning. I vision all the time, but even after all these years I still get sabotaged sometimes where the vision drifts into psychosis and delusion. Luckily I am so experienced with visions and psychoses that I can quickly spot them and banish them; "Get behind me, Psychosis"; if you understand what I am trying to tell you?

Lucifer is not the devil. Lucifer was Babylon's pride and fall, synonymous with Satan's. Many beasts have come and gone. Their fate is always the same; falling on their own swords, going insane and being torn apart by people quite literally limb from limb, shooting themselves in the head in a hole, etc.

One thing all the beasts have in common is that eventually they fall on their own swords. They are their own assassins. It is their works that bring them to eventual ruin. The fault is in their thinking and doing. None of the beasts realized they were the beast until the last minute, if at all. "Helter Skelter" Hitler probably thought as he shot himself in the head in his hole that he was doing it in a proud and Roman way. To us it is just another deluded dog getting what it deserves, brought on by its own ferociousness and rabid illness. Manson, even after all those years in the dungeon probably still thought he was some righteous prophets who got misunderstood, lol.

In this life we only ever had two choices: That is with the real Creator or as some kind of fodder for the Beast. There are no other choices. If you hide from the day light of God you will be sabotaged by the Beast. The worst of it is you will not even know. You may even call yourself great, honourable, a Prince, a President, but really you are just another beast doing the work of the beast and his number is 666.

You need to learn much, OP. You will not find eqilibrium inside your own heart and mind. It is an external measuring rod. I personally use the Bible to keep check of my reality. I use the New Tesatament. I use Christ. He is a pretty good way to help me keep delusion out of me. I am managing very well. I am bipolar yet I am managing without medication generally and having a really good time being creative with my music and using my ability to think laterally.

If Rothschild is a beast they will fall on their own swords eventually, too. Every King Dog has his day and they all float down here, Jacob! I am no prophet, Mr "R" and here's no great matter. I m just Coco the clown. Smile, you are on candid camera, dude!

edit on 6-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The "nervous" hospital.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Even at 90% you way ahead of me.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is getting good.

RustyTheBoat, meet Revolution9. I have a feeling you 2 will get along great.

Welcome to ATS RTB.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You need to learn much, OP. You will not find eqilibrium inside your own heart and mind. It is an external measuring rod. I personally use thw Bible to keep check of my reality. I use the New Tesatament. I use Christ. He is a pretty good way to help me keep delusion out of me. I am managing very well. I am bipolar yet I am managing without medication generally and having a really good time bein creative with my music and using my ability to think laterally.

good stuff here...

I agree.

Sometimes you just have to surrender to God... and it sucks at first, but worth it in the long run.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I think you are still stuck in your psychosis. If you have just come out of the ward it will take time for you to recover your mind.

There is a thin line between psychosis and visioning. I vision all the time, but even after all these years I still get sabotaged sometimes where the vision drifts into psychosis and delusion. Luckily I am so experienced with visions and psychoses that I can quickly spot them and banish them; "Get behind me, Psychosis"; if you understand what I am trying to tell you?

Lucifer is not the devil. Lucifer was Babylon's pride and fall, synonymous with Satan's. Many beasts have come and gone. Their fate is always the same; falling on their own swords, going insane and being torn apart by people quite literally limb from limb, shooting themselves in the head in a hole, etc.

One thing all the beast have in common is that eventually they all on their own swords. They are theiur own assassins. It is their works that bring thm to eventual ruin. The fault is in their thinking. None of the beasts realized they were the beast until the last minute, if at all. Hilter probably thought as he shot himself in the head in his hole that he was doing it in a proud and Roman way. To us it is just another deluded dog getting what it deserves, brought on by its own ferociousness and rabid illness.

In this life we only ever had two choices: That is with the real Creator or as some kind of fodder for the Beast. There are no other choices. If you hide from the day light of God you will be sabotaged by the Beast. The worst of it is you will not even know. You may even call yourself great, honourable, a Prince, a President, but really you are just another beast doing the work of the beast and his number is 666.

You need to learn much, OP. You will not find eqilibrium inside your own heart and mind. It is an external measuring rod. I personally use thw Bible to keep check of my reality. I use the New Tesatament. I use Christ. He is a pretty good way to help me keep delusion out of me. I am managing very well. I am bipolar yet I am managing without medication generally and having a really good time bein creative with my music and using my ability to think laterally.

I know all things are through Christ, at least that is the best way. You don't want to be God....there's way too many of those. I said Lucifer was a fallen angel but he's not satan. Lucifer fell to help mankind along with this angel friends. He saw how unjust the Beast of this universe is.. Satan is the unfortunate ruler of our universe. I see some of you need to look into more Gnosis.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Phenibut...

is a central nervous system depressant with anxiolytic and sedative effects which is used in Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia for the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, and a variety of other indications.

AND you were tazed? I get the feeling you may have had juuust a bit too much. I'm sure all that seemed real, but I had a fever of 105 about 10 years ago and they tell me I was talking to Donkey Kong, so I wouldn't read too much into an experience you had while you were under the influence and electrocuted.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Check out the movie The Giver

think that movie serves as a good metaphor for what you're trying to explain.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It was real as standing next to a person and talking to them. The doctor really did say i'm "the one" whatever that means. I have not watched the matrix in forever so that had no influence on it. I'm pretty sure what I was hearing and seeing was real. Yep! I got tazed twice because of my stupid spiritual awakening j/k. I'm glad to be awakened.

This song portrays what has happened even better!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yeah...I'm guessin' Donkey Kong seemed real at the time too, but I'm not kidnapping women and throwing barrels at people.

.........not recently anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You can be the interpreter - PM me when you make heads or tails of this thread

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I see that you have presently not learned your lesson and will end up having another episode if you don't change your thinking. Gnosis is what got you into the hospital. I know because it got me in the hospital, too, way back.

Only when I gave up on all the crap I was thinking and actually read what Christ was saying for myself, not all the other blunderers, but CHRIST, then I began to heal like He says He will do. He really is what is said about Him. No human being or Angel even xcan change what has been done. Rothschild can't change it. The President can't change it. Gnosis can't change it.

It has not been easy. To get more sanity I had to thrown my parents metaphorically in the garbage can and all my family, because it was they who made me crazy through their bullying and whipping. I had to drop the authorities because it is they who treat me like dirt and don't care for me. I had to drop all the illusions. I had to drop friends. I had to shout and scream at them all and tell them to GET OUT. Jesus said thrown family away for Him if necessary. I did and it worked. How sad and miserable am I that I even had to drtop the parents to gain release.

Don't ever feel sorry for The Dragon and his mates. They are EVIL. They eat people for breakfast like a dog munchies on dry biscuit.

It is up to you. READ what Christ says, not what I say and not what anyone else says. He has the ability to heal you. None of us do, nor anything in this world.

I urge people in America and Europe to look at the # hole it has become since we dropped CHRIST. Is this your idea of heaven? It #ing is not mine. It is HELL to me.

I wish Angel Michael would come down and take the Dragon away, throw Him in the pit for a few years or something. Is that possible at this time? Please do it if it is because this can not go on any longer. END IT!

I will even be the Beast if it means this boring Groundhog Day bull # can end. More than anything it is boring. If I am the beast #ing well kill me. Tht is how strongly I feel about cleaning up Creation. I would die just so it can get clean.

Read what Christ tells you to do. Don't go feeling sorry for evil people. Treat them respectfully enough of course, in terms of basic human and angel rights, but don't pity a mass murderer and rapist who has done nothing but rape and destroy throughout history.

It si the Devil who rapes women. It is the devil who makes people insane. It is the devil who robs, cheats, lies, destroys, confuses, on and on. Why feel any pity for that? I do not.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join