It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy dream, can anyone explain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Usually I don’t dream but when I do, the dreams are long and I remember them really good.This dream got me up early in the morning what usually doesn’t happen.

So this is what happend.

I was on some crazy party, wearing some really cool clothes glasses and backpack. It seemed like I loved it and I felt really comfortable. My sister and my dad were at the same party cause it was like a big event or something. The party was great I think I was having fun, and all of a sudden the party ended, like really quick. All of a sudden I reckoned that I don’t have my jacket and etc. I finally found my jacket, and clothes I lost (can’t remember them ). When we went out of this club, everyone got their money back cause they had a ticket, and I don’t remember if it was because I didn’t have one or if I just didn’t get my money back like all my friends did.

This felt like a totally different dream from the other. I was living with my dad and my sister, and I was just chilling. When my ex-girlfriend came knocking on the door, and was talking to my sister. I told her something like to come see my room - to my ex. And I went there, and I had this beautiful expansive looking room. Like a luxury single room with a beautiful brown-white carpet a sofa and etc. But my ex never came to the room, and if I remember good she got like mad and went out. Pissed off at me.

I really can’t think of a conclusion here, any experts wanting to help?
Thank you for any answers

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

it means you'll probably be seeing a lot more of your ex girlfriend in the near future.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Usually I don’t dream but when I do, the dreams are long and I remember them really good.This dream got me up early in the morning what usually doesn’t happen.

So this is what happend.

I was on some crazy party, wearing some really cool clothes glasses and backpack. It seemed like I loved it and I felt really comfortable. My sister and my dad were at the same party cause it was like a big event or something. The party was great I think I was having fun, and all of a sudden the party ended, like really quick. All of a sudden I reckoned that I don’t have my jacket and etc. I finally found my jacket, and clothes I lost (can’t remember them ). When we went out of this club, everyone got their money back cause they had a ticket, and I don’t remember if it was because I didn’t have one or if I just didn’t get my money back like all my friends did.

This felt like a totally different dream from the other. I was living with my dad and my sister, and I was just chilling. When my ex-girlfriend came knocking on the door, and was talking to my sister. I told her something like to come see my room - to my ex. And I went there, and I had this beautiful expansive looking room. Like a luxury single room with a beautiful brown-white carpet a sofa and etc. But my ex never came to the room and didn’t want to talk to me, and if I remember good she got like mad and went out. Pissed off at me.

I really can’t think of a conclusion here, any experts wanting to help?
Thank you for any answers

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029
Oh god no

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey, at least you're having a party.

My last vivid hellish nightmare was me in the US, and I was with some family, who knew me, but I vaguely knew of them. We were having a big lunch, everyone was there. All I could think was, "I made it! finally." (was always something I wanted, to visit the US.).

We talked, and everyone was nice. Real down to earth people, salt of the earth types, and suddenly the lunch had become outside, in a park, or some open area. I was sitting there, and noticed behind a wire fence, there was this horse, stomping it's feet, bashing it's head into a half cut open 44gallon drum that I assumed had feed in it, but it was screaming "COME HERE TREE, COME HERE TREE." and I was freaked right out.

Other horses were afraid of it, and it charged towards them, and it had huge gnarled teeth and twisted eyes, and was chomping into these other timid horses, grasping their entire snouts in it's mouth and ripping shreds of flesh from them. One ran past me, and I saw it had been bitten down to the bone, all the flesh ripped away.

I looked around to this family I was with, and they didn't seem to be bothered. And when I looked back, the horse saw me and started to charge towards me. I ran, but it caught me, and I struggled with all my strength to keep it from biting me. But it did, and with one blow with all my might, I tried to snap it's neck and release myself.

I woke up with my neck and shoulder in agony, as I'd actually thrashed against the wall.

I don't think I like horses... but the succubus that night was well fed.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

You sir, are an enchilada enigma wrapped in a papaya puzzle nestled comfortably among the questioning quesadilla's...

I admit nothing..
Except I am fascinated and famished.

I mean that with the utmost respect..

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: badw0lf

You sir, are an enchilada enigma wrapped in a papaya puzzle nestled comfortably among the questioning quesadilla's...

I admit nothing..
Except I am fascinated and famished.

I mean that with the utmost respect..

Sincerely,
~joe

Haha, it is usually how I devise recipes too. In a hungry nightmare. You should have seen the one I dreamed up, with metallic turkeys quivering and making high pitched noises, stared into my eyes as the plethora of worm like aliens writhed beneath my feet in agony.

I still would prefer a party where I lose my jacket though.

Hmmmmm, turkey. Why do they not make turkey flavoured 2 minute noodles, for us impoverished folk. Because lets face it, the chicken flavour is far from chicken flavoured.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

PS: Your alliterations are delicious !!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's a dream no more no less. A dream. Which has zero to do with REALITY.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dreamed I was frog who got kissed by a princess and turned into a prince .
thing is when I woke Up i realized I had marred the Princess of the Trolls .

Reality bits

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Everybody dreams several times a night. Most just don't remember them.
The ones we usually remember are the ones near our waking time.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, thanks i thought it meant something deeper. A while ago like 2 years ago i posted a thread where i dreamed of hellhounds on fire, after a year from that post i found out that my girlfriend cheated on me that night

new topics

top topics

join