It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Gets Worse: Carter Page Was An Undercover Asset For The FBI

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: theantediluvian

My point is the narrative that is being pushed everywhere that the fact that the FBI had there eye on Page in 2013 shows he is a shady guy, when in fact the full story is the FBI accused him of no wrong doing, and in fact thought he was duped.

Somehow, three months after that, they went from thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong and helped the FBI because he was duped, to an acussed russian agent.

This disconnect is your own creation.

You conflate "thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong" with the FBI not having sufficient evidence to hold or charge him with anything.

The fact that he was not charged is a long distance from your claim to know what the FBI was thinking.

They entirely able to think someone is "a shady guy" and still not charge them with anything at the same time.

They never accused him of wrong doing.

They did not "accuse him of wrongdoing" aka charge him with anything. They did not have sufficient evidence to conclude that he knew what he was doing.

That is not the same as "thinking he was a guy who did nothing wrong" as you put it.

When the FBI "accuses someone of wrongdoing" it comes in the form of an indictment.

I will wait for you to post evidence that this isnt true, and that the FBi did accuse him of wrong doing.

You are going to wait for me to post evidence to support the words you falsely claimed I said?

Keep waiting.

Your logic is bizarre at best, weirdly dishonest at worst.

You DID say the FBI was "thinking this was a guy who did nothing wrong".

Please post a link to where they say THAT.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I love you anti trumpers with your semantic arguments.

So we have proof that the FBI did not accuse him of wrong doing, and you think me typing they thought he did nothing wrong is somehow a gotcha moment!

Good stuff!

The fact is that the FBi never accused him of wrong doing, he cooperated with them as a witness who they trusted enough to testify, and months later they accuse hime of being a russian spy.

Anti trumpers have repeatedly said that Pages past warrant somehow speaks to being a reason to have a warrant on him again because it proves he was shady, whihc is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And low and behold, it didnt take me long to find you spewing this muisleading arguments about Page being shady in that case and that being a reason to make the 2016 warrant more likely.

Page was busted by the FBI handing over material to Russian Spies (now convicted) back in 2014.
That's public knowledge.

So the FISA court really didn't need much to sign off on a warrant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=soberbacchus

Well why would you mislead with that statement, when you knew Page not only was not accused of wrong doing by the FBI, but in fact helped them in that case.

We all know why.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sorry.

Can't take you seriously.

You spent the first half of this thread shouting that Page was employed by the FBI as an undercover agent.

The FBI didn't charge him.

Doesn't mean they didn't think he was shady.

Those aren't the only two binary choices for the FBI. Charge someone or think they are awesome!
He was caught handing over docs to Russian Spies.

They chose the 3rd option. Watch him.

You should work on your ability to think.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Please go back to peddling you misleading statements about how page was so shady and that somehow lends credibility to the 2016 warrant,

while you know and are leaving out that the FBI accused him of no wrong doing.

You have no defense for this, because you know you were intentionally misleading people to help your team.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow!!! This is quite the rabbit hole we've stumbled into ...This probably warrants an interrogation of Mr. Page from our Inspector General in relation to his dealings with the FBI so that it can be added to the investigation report.

This is starting to look worse and worse for they and the dems the more that comes out about this. I am blown away by the level of corruption that continues to come to light and build on itself with each passing day in relation to this case. These wholly un-American activities can only be described as treasonous at best.

The FBI and DOJ need to be shaken up and cleaned out. And the DNC needs to be shaken down. They are operating like a 3rd world government. I really hope the players are brought out in front of the public and made to answer for their crimes. They are soulless ...
edit on 2/6/2018 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Glenn Simpson testimony that was unilaterally released by Sen Diane Feinstein on 1/9/2018, stated that an "FBI MOLE" was in the Trump campaign.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

That MOLE was Carter Page?

Everyone holding a cellphone is a potential mole. All questions are pointed at names on the signature line of those documents, at the very least. Page might likely be 100% innocent.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

early spring the IG report is coming out . ( maybe ) 4 more memos , no wait make that 8 . the Dems have to put their version out . Hope your clock doesn't wear out

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Add to all this that Fusion GPS was representing Veletskinaya to overturn Magnitsky (which the MSM puppets accused the Trump Tower meeting of scheming to overturn) and Fusion GPS then met with her before and after.

WHAT team keeps having Russian collusion for seemingly nefarious purposes?? Certainly not the President's.

C'mon haters, you can do it...follow the dang evidence sheesh already. We need you, k?

Well said and worth a SECOND!

I second that! People who can think for themselves and follow the hard facts fairly are less likely to be duped again.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Dfairlite

God damn... I hope this isn't true.

If so, then what? They are as bad as the CIA? Ugh...

If that's true, who the hell is on our side?!

I am hoping the boots, we know the suits are playing games. The mid level retired FBI with impeccable records need to come out of retirement and offer advice. I bet there our best chance to figure this mess out over the ones at the top we have seen so far.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI knew that he wasn't a russian agent. Regardless of his association with the FBI. Remember, they were monitoring spies and communications between them. If a new person came into the picture (like page) they would have dug deep into that person to see if they were a spy too, so they could add them to the list of people to track.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
wow, Russian interference and propaganda is working well here on ATS

Yea you believe the patriots who are victims are RUSSIAN.. it is for the leftist but the rest of call BS on YOU!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
Was the Trump tower meeting a FBI setup. Where did the dirt on Hillary originate from. Who setup the meeting or suggested it . Cause after that all you'd need is a known Russian operative (a known lawyer let into country by A.G lynch) working for FBI or DOJ ) If Jr. asked for dirt its conspiracy/collusion or the same thing DNC did. If she brings it up its entrapment.

Well from all the FBI under oath comments you are wrong. There is no law against talking to people from another country. There are laws against conspiracy to defraud the Bernie voters and then the rest of the nation. You are dreaming if you think otherwise, wake up.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite>>>>> If this is true, then there is no possible way they can't get prison sentences against Hillary and Company all the way up through the Justice Department and FBI and even Obama. And the memo's loudest critic... Adam Schiff, he's completely compromised and being blackmailed by the same dirty players who were out to get Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

while you know and are leaving out that the FBI accused him of no wrong doing.

Jesus - You molest logic with every post.

How do you "accuse" someone of "no wrong doing".?

They didn't charge him at the time.

Doesn't mean they thought he was Captain America.

It meant that they didn't have sufficient evidence to bring charges.

I honestly think you hurt your own brain making these arguments.

It's not political, it's basic cognition.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One tv pundit jokes about the bumbling joke that is Carter Page being a double agent.
Next thing you know...threads like this.

It's just too funny. Even though it's tragic at the same time.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Was he dismissed? Probably because he needed to get to Russia and make those plans and it wouldn't look good if he was formally still part of the campaign.

Why did trump hire a known spy in the first place is a better question.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Oh please . Put it to bed already.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why dd you you leave out in your posts before that age was not charged with a crome, was accused of no worngdoing by the fbi, and testified to help them?

I'll anwer for you.

Becaiuse you are not interested on the truth, and are trying to mislead people to help your side.

You have been outed, and have no defense whatsoever for your statements.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Was he dismissed? Probably because he needed to get to Russia and make those plans and it wouldn't look good if he was formally still part of the campaign.

Why did trump hire a known spy in the first place is a better question.

Please provide proof that Page was a known spy.

What we do know is that the fbi accused him of no wrong doing, and he helped the fbi convict a russian crriminal.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join