It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Gets Worse: Carter Page Was An Undercover Asset For The FBI

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why was carter page dismissed from the trump campaign?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
In the interview last night, Page seemed evasive and a bit nervous. He admitted to having a relationship with intelligence and being a witness in a previous case against a russian spy, which we already know about.

This is a very convoluted situation.

I can see why Trump would have picked him for his foreign relations team. He did want to improve relations with Russia. NO that is NOT a crime - remember Hillary's whole reset button thing? It would be good if we could have peace with Russia. Trump saw Page's background (at least his publicized background), and he seemed like a good choice.

It's possible that Page was recommended to him by someone with nefarious intentions. There are various possibilities. If he really is an intelligence agent, then the FBI might have planted him for insurance. If he was really what he seems, then they could still have planted him because they knew facts could be spun to make it look however they want it to look.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
He was just on GMA. He said he testified in a case for the FBI, and stated he had never spoke or communicated with Trump. No meetings, no emails, no texts. Snufulupagus tried to make him say what he wanted to hear, but it just didn't work.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Part of the bigger picture that has its links is the Uranium 1 deal
Georges latest with Page

edit on 6-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But any way you slice it, the FBI knew carter page wasn't a Russian agent. Yet, they lied to the FISA court and said he was... in order to get a warrant to spy on him. Now, why would the FBI want a warrant to spy on someone they knew wasn't a Russian agent?

very interesting points
why would they do that?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think the funny thing out of all of this is how Soros felt,after giving idiots money,and the folly that ensued,and still managed even after all everything set for them to lose,and it's pathetic the losers supporting them still,trying to justify these criminals

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
wow, Russian interference and propaganda is working well here on ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Grambler

This is typucal FBI. Manufacture BS cases

Jesus.

Dismantle the FBI

But but but then we won't have home-grown terrorists...

Oh wait.. we still have the CIA... nevermind.. carry on!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

you really are lost in all this aren't you? Damn dude, let go of the hate for just a damn minute and look at the facts. Trump may still get his peepee smacked, this isn't about the investigation per say, it's about the way the FBI was manipulating the FISA court. If you are too fragile to deal with it, here.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Sure is. They've got a bunch of gullible people so convinced Trump is a Russian plant it's causing chaos in the US political system, just like they wanted. The people doing Putin's bidding at this point are the Resisters who still believe the Trump-Russia fairy tale.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well don't that beat all... and last night he said in an interview with Laura Ingraham that he never met with that guy at all. Wow is he a great liar or is this more fake news?
edit on 6-2-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i am sure obama knew. he mght not have known specifics but i am sure he sicced his boys in fbi on trumps team and if it can all be verified then charge them with sedition and or treason and put them in chain gang building da wall for all convicted.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just read through this whole thread, and it's pretty damning stuff, but with too many unknowns at this point to be certain of much.

That said, the main points that truly matter are:
    We apparently have an FBI that used a civilian(ish...see his military and intelligence background) as a tool to spy on and investigate Russian spies actively attempting to secure sensitive information.

This civilian(ish) then becomes part of the McCain and then Trump presidential campaign team.

Once that was accomplished, they then use this civilian(ish) as a tool in order to secure a FISA warrant against this now accused Russian spy.

The authority who facilitated the use of this civilian(ish) in the FBI is apparently the SAME individual who also authorized the FISA warranted against this civilian(ish).

I don't care on what side of the political spectrum you have planted and cultivate your ideology--if you are unwilling to accept and admit that this is some really, REALLY shady and probably criminal shenanigans, then you are not living in reality and probably should be disallowed from discussing this issue any further.

Again, we are at a point where sitting back and waiting for more information is paramount, but with what we have right now, every day is casting a bigger and bigger shadow over what the FBI and the DNC have been doing, especially leading up to this election and even after.

The only side that I'm on in this issue is the evidence, so I would like to see more of it.

Thanks to those who have been intelligently discussing this throughout this thread--barring some of the late-comers, this has been mostly a very informative thread without much asinine political bickering. Let's keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

wow, liberal dolts unable to accept the walls crumbling down around them is here on ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Was the Trump tower meeting a FBI setup. Where did the dirt on Hillary originate from. Who setup the meeting or suggested it . Cause after that all you'd need is a known Russian operative (a known lawyer let into country by A.G lynch) working for FBI or DOJ ) If Jr. asked for dirt its conspiracy/collusion or the same thing DNC did. If she brings it up its entrapment.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To make it clear, I am not advocating a conspiracy that Page was an fbi employee that the FBI planted in trumps team.

I see no evidence of that, especially seeing as how Page matches up with Male 1 who was merely someone who got duped and then helped the FBI by testifying.

My contention is that it seems pretty ridiculous that the fbi never accused Page of wrong doing, and he helped them, yet people are pushing this interaction as a reason to prove he is shady.

In addition, it is strange for the fbi to go in a matter of months with thinking this guy was just a dolt who ended up helping them, to filing for a fisa warrant that said he was a likely russian agent.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I hope this Dem memo blows the GOP memo out of the water!

Indeed, corruption is more palatable when it comes from the people wearing your gang colors.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So the Justice Department and the liberal New York Times are Russian propaganda now, eh?

You saw it here first people. It is possible to be so far to the left that you start to spin in circles.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

My point is the narrative that is being pushed everywhere that the fact that the FBI had there eye on Page in 2013 shows he is a shady guy, when in fact the full story is the FBI accused him of no wrong doing, and in fact thought he was duped.

Somehow, three months after that, they went from thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong and helped the FBI because he was duped, to an acussed russian agent.

This disconnect is your own creation.

You conflate "thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong" with the FBI not having sufficient evidence to hold or charge him with anything.

The fact that he was not charged is a long distance from your claim to know what the FBI was thinking.

They entirely able to think someone is "a shady guy" and still not charge them with anything at the same time.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: theantediluvian

My point is the narrative that is being pushed everywhere that the fact that the FBI had there eye on Page in 2013 shows he is a shady guy, when in fact the full story is the FBI accused him of no wrong doing, and in fact thought he was duped.

Somehow, three months after that, they went from thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong and helped the FBI because he was duped, to an acussed russian agent.

This disconnect is your own creation.

You conflate "thinking he was a guy that did nothing wrong" with the FBI not having sufficient evidence to hold or charge him with anything.

The fact that he was not charged is a long distance from your claim to know what the FBI was thinking.

They entirely able to think someone is "a shady guy" and still not charge them with anything at the same time.

They never accused him of wrong doing.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

www.nytimes.com...

I will wait for you to post evidence that this isnt true, and that the FBi did accuse him of wrong doing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join