It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel conducting airstrikes in Egypt.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: nwtrucker
sub sea level altitude stuff

nothing interesting but I visited most parts of egypt several times and thuss know the region, people and also cultural side. And from the very early days, military.

Cool. Afrika Korps then Schlumberger...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is there an off chance your post might infer you having....other sources that confirm this story?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Right now, no. But mostly because I've been looking in other areas lately, not that region. I can ask around though and see if anyone knows anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No, not in the sense of me being there for military reasons, but working together with the egyptian marine. Testing robotic equipment. Could have done parts of it in a pool but we needed natural environment with a high salt level, randow wave/current generators where not fit for the task either.

And except for the satelites, you do not have to fear a rival company observing what you´re up to. Our research vessel was supplied with the necessary stuff to stay off-shore for weeks by the egyptian marine.

But anyone who has driven up the coast from sudan upwards to alexandria should be able to see the radar trucks on dirt ramps and other stuff, if not sleeping the whole time.

There is/was a sat communication site near Safaga/Hurghada also. Fastest uplink in that region I was told. Faster and more secure than the sea cables they said, although it was hard to believe.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I was 'pulling your leg'. LOL.

Well beyond my understanding. Nothing new in that...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hehe, I´m german. We do not understand jokes/humor. Seriously, I was simply overlooking the fun fact and started to type. You got me here

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Looks like it isn't fake:

www.bbc.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join