It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Steele wrote memo based on information fed through Clinton campaign.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The ONLY WAY this was possible was from direct support from Obama. Obama is as complicit in this as anyone. He is the ONLY one with the authority to allow this abuse of power.

Just to name a few who are complicit in the conspiracy to commit treason and the real actors responsible for collusion with Russia:

Barrack Obama
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Sally Yates
Loretta Lynch
Rod Rosenstein
and let's throw the MSM into the mix as well because you need mass distributors of disinformation as well.

Carter Page was nothing but a scapegoat to illegally spy on an American citizen.

The dems are going to be flailing and hyperventilating at levels never before seen.

if that American citizen being spied on, is a traitor to this country, what's your problem?

Party Before Country..

It's in the small print inside of every MAGA hat.

Who cares if Putin owns Trump.

Says the people cheering on the deep state corruption to overthrow an elected President.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

IF he is factually a traitor, then there is no problem with him being under investigation. However, he was an unpaid volunteer for Trump's campaign. I fail to see how this connects to Trump in any meaningful way.

After all, it hardly matters what Page or anyone else promises Russia or any other country. In the end, it is President Trump making the decisions. Seems to me that during 2016 the campaigns would've said just about anything to beat the other one. Surely you don't forget the vitriolic nature of it that crept (and has remained) into every day life situations

Trump had no reason whatsoever to illegally conspire to commit a crime with Russia or anybody else. And since he isn't being accused of stealing the DNC emails himself, I must point out that it is hardly a crime to take advantage of things leaked in the public domain. It is also not a crime to voice your support for those activities, and even to communicate with WikiLeaks or, yes, Russians.

But that prospect is far from proven. In fact, no evidence of unlawful activity by President Trump has been revealed. Of course I can't say it doesn't exist, since I am not privy to those details. But I can only base my opinion off what evidence *is* available, and from that evidence things look pretty good for Trump.

It is a stretch to link criminal liability for Page or anyone else's actions to President Trump. Especially when you consider the fact that even if Page made all the statement he is alleged to have made, doesn't his "traitor" status impugn his credibility? After all, why take the word of (your words) a known traitor/spy? They are a liar by the very definition, and would likely say or do anything if they thought it would be advantageous to their objectives.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It just irritates me that they speak as though these allegations are a foregone conclusion. We and they have no evidence to suggest that is the case, and those professing it are acting on blind faith alone.

I can't say nobody has found any evidence linking Trump to a crime, but I can say no such evidence has been revealed to us. Every bit of data we do have, including the report by the FBI after their first investigation of Trump, demonstrates that no evidence (to this date) exists in the public domain + in any leaked material. I will say this though, Mueller's actions are not typical of an investigator with a solid case.

Anyone claiming he's guilty in a matter-of-fact way is misinforming us, parading their own opinions as though they were fact. They don't have any more data than we do, and none of said data proves Trump broke the law.

Anyone claiming he's presumptively innocent is basing that on all available data

Anyone claiming they're unsure, and will wait 'til the investigation is over is basing that on all available data + a healthy dose of skepticism

And last, anyone claiming they believe he's guilty is simply expressing their opinion in accordance with their 1st amendment rights. My entire problem begins and ends with those who falsely state he's guilty, or that evidence exists in the public domain demonstrating the guilt.

Says the people cheering on the deep state corruption to overthrow an elected President.

It certainly *is* a rather odd position for those who claim to be liberals. Of course true liberalism is the unending support of civil rights, individual freedoms and liberties and pursuit of truth and justice. I never thought I'd see the Dem party actually vote against transparency (with the Nune's memo). Although I am pleased to see the Republicans in congress also voted to release the Dem memo, showing their ideological belief in transparency and accountability. Trump should (and I believe will) release the Dem memo

Take care Gram, great points as usual
edit on 2/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Outlier13

The ONLY WAY this was possible was from direct support from Obama. Obama is as complicit in this as anyone. He is the ONLY one with the authority to allow this abuse of power.

Just to name a few who are complicit in the conspiracy to commit treason and the real actors responsible for collusion with Russia:

Barrack Obama
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Sally Yates
Loretta Lynch
Rod Rosenstein
and let's throw the MSM into the mix as well because you need mass distributors of disinformation as well.

Carter Page was nothing but a scapegoat to illegally spy on an American citizen.

The dems are going to be flailing and hyperventilating at levels never before seen.

if that American citizen being spied on, is a traitor to this country, what's your problem?

Party Before Country..

It's in the small print inside of every MAGA hat.

Who cares if Putin owns Trump.

No Putin OWNED Obama and Hillary. What have you got with Putin and Trump? I'm curious to know what in your gaslit mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy just revealed in an interview that some of the info that was fed to Steele came from Sidney Blumenthal!
He is very close to Hillary. Logic says that she had her hands directly in this.

edit on 2/6/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trey Gowdy just revealed in an interview that some of the info that was fed to Steele came from Sidney Blumenthal!
He is very close to Hillary. Logic says that she had her hands directly in this.

Not hard to believe at all. Blumenthal also started the Obama birther movement.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Gowdy implies Clinton friend Blumenthal fed information to Steele

Rep. Trey Gowdy heavily implied on Tuesday that longtime Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal fed information to former British spy Christopher Steele.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That was my guess.

I suppose Gowdy has had his eyes on documents that support that contention.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make you sleep better at night mate. Nary an ounce of proof Trump is a "traitor" nor will there ever be but WOW are the flood gates breaking open on how corrupt the dems have been in DC for the past few years.

This is just the tip of the ice berg mate. I promise you...it gets.....much....worse!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Clintons and Dems are enemies of the state.

I also get a good old chuckle how lefty after lefty around here for months was posting repeated threads on all this crapola and taking it as truth, yet now are claiming there's no truth to the very real memo.

Basically, lefties have been wrong about everything for the last 18 months.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Nope, fake news.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: vinifalou

The question now is: who is going to jail first? I'm hoping that witch.

Aren't "we" all?

Hillary lovers in 3...2...

you guys love your countdowns....but for the few remaining liberals on this site, we don't even care about Hillary anymore, she lost in 2016, and she hasn't held public office in 5 years......and yet......you people keep hauling that "dead horse" out of the barn, so you can beat on it.

I'm not believing for a second you're that stupid.

Had Hillary won and these crimes never saw the light of day, you would have skipped unconcerned through the rest of your sad life while criminals continued to amass all the power they could, at the expense of you.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Where the hell are all the Never-Trumpers? These threads are usually out the door with them. Is this a topic they are not keen to address? I see 1 or 2 brave souls.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

...suicide by bullet to back of head from 10' away (while on knees).

edit...with a half bottle of Stoli and a bowl of Borscht left behind just for good measure!

edit on 2/7/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You know, partisanship aside for one second, one thing I find extremely interesting (and very much predictable) is how all of this is exposing the the very dark and sinister underbelly of the secret intelligence community around the world (MI6, CIA, KGB, etc.).

Contrary to their mantra of 'winning hearts and minds', the unraveling of this mammoth S# sandwich is demonstrating their true agenda, subverting entire nations political systems, manipulating populations and destabilizing confidence purely for political gain based on not the will of the people, but rather the will of a select few who are beyond reach in the shadows. It demonstrates the very real need to dismantle these organizations to the point of accountability and oversight to ensure their actions are consistent with the will of the people and the rule of law.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Aren't "we" all?

you guys love your countdowns....but for the few remaining liberals on this site, we don't even care about Hillary anymore, she lost in 2016, and she hasn't held public office in 5 years......and yet......you people keep hauling that "dead horse" out of the barn, so you can beat on it.

Had Hillary won and these crimes never saw the light of day, you would have skipped unconcerned through the rest of your sad life while criminals continued to amass all the power they could, at the expense of you.

so where are the lawsuits against Hillary?......if it's is such crime, then there should be quite a few republican lawyers filling suits in federal court, and that would certainly be all over every media outlet....but you keep beating that dead horse if it makes YOU sleep better at night.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

suits? I'm sorry that you really do not have a clue how things work.

The IG is investigating this whole thing. There is a call from Congress for charges against Steele. That will be just the beginning. Steele will likely make a deal, if he survives. Page and Strzok are being investigated, and it's not looking good for them. Comey is also in hot water. More information will come out. As they follow the trail, which seems to go right to the top, THEN charges will be filed against Clinton and others.

This is criminal, not just civil. This is not about lawsuits.

edit on 2/7/18 by BlueAjah because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Someone in the Q thread predicted that Blumenthal would turn out to be the Clinton associate who gave info to Steele.

Steele supposedly said he skipped out on his London court hearing because he wants to protect his sources. At this point, I suspect that probably not a single one of his sources was Russian. In truth, they probably all trace back to a certain nasty old witch who tried to run for president.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We know Gowdy has read those documents. He's said so, and I believe him before I'd believe Adam Schiff's word on what color my hair is.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Aren't "we" all?

so where are the lawsuits against Hillary?......if it's is such crime, then there should be quite a few republican lawyers filling suits in federal court, and that would certainly be all over every media outlet....but you keep beating that dead horse if it makes YOU sleep better at night.

OK Jimmy tell you what, when the first charge against these criminals and/or their associates is laid on the table, you can acknowledge your shortcomings and then we can talk.

Furthermore, should I be wrong (I wouldn't hold your breath) I will acknowledge it.

As far as what you just said. Total nonsense.

Also, see BlueAjah's post above.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join