It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Steele wrote memo based on information fed through Clinton campaign.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What a disgusting witch!

So, to break it down plainly, she force fed the FBI fake information that she only paid someone else to put their name on?

And her buddies in the FBI started an investigation against her political opponent?

Sounds like treason to me!
.hang her

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

what if it wasn't trump colluding with russia but democrats colluding with british intelligence operatives they say steele is retired but what if he isn't. the brits had lots of dealing with obama and hillary. they might have wanted to block trump because he too much of a wild card.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Things to note:
The US still sought extradition. The UK has blocked it in a first precedent. Lauri is still going to be tried in the UK for his crime(s) which took place in America over the internet from abroad.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I wonder if the "foreign sub-source" is going to turn out to be the Australian guy who reported that Pappadopolous was talking about the Trump tower meeting while drunk? He's been revealed as a Clinton Foundation donor, which means he was attempting to curry favor with Hillary.

Shhh. They are reveling in their creative interpretation of redacted materials! Other possibilities can’t be true because Hillary!!

Seriously though, I think you are dead on with this.

*steps back into the shadows*

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
This doesn`t surprise me in fact I wouldn`t be surprised if they find out that the DNC wrote the whole dossier and just paid this steel guy to release it under his name.

would you be equally as surprised if this story came from the Russians?....or....do you already know that?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A special prosecutor is definitely needed to sort through all of this. Or a Federal grand jury. Over the weekend the FBI Vault released some documents that shows Hillary Clinton had 21,000 classified documents on her home computer.

But she was only a little careless according to Comey.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Who could Trump possibly appoint whom he could trust to investigate and prosecute this?

Who wouldn't cover this up as they went along as to not uncover the dirt of how our Government works?

One thing I know for sure is that if we know all of this that has happened it's just the tip of the Ice Berg.

Trump Better be careful while in public.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: vinifalou

The question now is: who is going to jail first? I'm hoping that witch.

Aren't "we" all?

Hillary lovers in 3...2...

you guys love your countdowns....but for the few remaining liberals on this site, we don't even care about Hillary anymore, she lost in 2016, and she hasn't held public office in 5 years......and yet......you people keep hauling that "dead horse" out of the barn, so you can beat on it.

so she cannot be in any trouble now since she lost the election? You folks sure do make me smile.

Yes, this is correct. Losing an election makes you exempt from the law. Who knew? Why aren't we all running for office?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just a comment for people who keep talking about Hillary and the fact she is not President. She and the DNC paid for that Dossier and are responsible for a ton of the mess that has been happening for the past year. IF she was involved in trying to subvert an incoming administration and President, she should be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Pour some gas on this, its ready to burn.

I love it. I am reveling in this discord.

We are not divided any longer. We just dont need everyone to be whole.

Best time to be alive in the last 120 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Saw this the other day.

He has a couple longer ones on it too.

Dick Morris.

Then there is this.

edit on 2 5 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Just a comment for people who keep talking about Hillary and the fact she is not President. She and the DNC paid for that Dossier and are responsible for a ton of the mess that has been happening for the past year. IF she was involved in trying to subvert an incoming administration and President, she should be held accountable.

But... but... sagging lip Trump was her political opponent.

But apparently turning around and using Justice against Trump was different. Because, muh Russia.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

AB, can you honestly say you are comfortable with the obvious conflicts of interest here?

Investigators and sources of evidence need to be disinterested and uninvolved parties, who harbor no person animus against any individual/group/issue involved. There is a reason why it is so easy to disqualify someone during petit jury selection. In many cases, simply having prior knowledge of the case specifics outside the data provided by the court is enough to discharge you.

Could you look me in the digital-eye and say you'd be OK if the shoe was on the other foot?

What if Trump started investigating Hillary, using a document his campaign paid for. Now lets take it a step further, lets assume he initially lied (several times) about being responsible for the document (by paying for it) and you didn't find out until the second investigation was already under way (after being cleared by the FBI once already). Now lets take it a step even further, and we come to find out that the author of the document being used against hypothetical-Hillary has actually confessed "passionate anti-Hillary beliefs"

Now what if there was no other substantive evidence outside that document? What if the entire pretext of the second investigation of the same issue was based on that document, regardless? (remember, Trump was actually investigated/cleared once by the FBI already)

Do you have any idea how much that dirty dossier had been used to "connect the dots" and literally invent additional accusations?

I am certain, in my heart, that you would NOT tolerate the situation if the reverse were true. How can you expect us to?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So, along the supposing that Steele MIGHT be an active asset still, would that also mean that GCHQ is indirectly or directly for hire as well?

Could the pay-for-play in this entire scam also spread to the Brits?

This might all be about the fight for Brexit and globalism after all.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What a disgusting witch!

So, to break it down plainly, she force fed the FBI fake information that she only paid someone else to put their name on?

And her buddies in the FBI started an investigation against her political opponent?

.hang her

sounds appropriate

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What a disgusting witch!

.hang her

sounds appropriate

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: AboveBoard

AB, can you honestly say you are comfortable with the obvious conflicts of interest here?

Investigators and sources of evidence need to be disinterested and uninvolved parties, who harbor no person animus against any individual/group/issue involved. There is a reason why it is so easy to disqualify someone during petit jury selection. In many cases, simply having prior knowledge of the case specifics outside the data provided by the court is enough to discharge you.

Could you look me in the digital-eye and say you'd be OK if the shoe was on the other foot?

What if Trump started investigating Hillary, using a document his campaign paid for. Now lets take it a step further, lets assume he initially lied (several times) about being responsible for the document (by paying for it) and you didn't find out until the second investigation was already under way (after being cleared by the FBI once already). Now lets take it a step even further, and we come to find out that the author of the document being used against hypothetical-Hillary has actually confessed "passionate anti-Hillary beliefs"

Now what if there was no other substantive evidence outside that document? What if the entire pretext of the second investigation of the same issue was based on that document, regardless? (remember, Trump was actually investigated/cleared once by the FBI already)

Do you have any idea how much that dirty dossier had been used to "connect the dots" and literally invent additional accusations?

I am certain, in my heart, that you would NOT tolerate the situation if the reverse were true. How can you expect us to?

The conflicts of interest are based on a huge and I believe erroneous assumption, so I don’t think the story being created is true, ergo I don’t have difficulty with “conflicts if interest” because I think they are based on a gross misrepresentation of fact.

Nowhere In the document the OP posted was a true reference to Steele. The name of the foreign individual is redacted.
We are relying on assumptions. As to Grassley and Graham, why should I believe that their referral relates directly to this interpretation of the document. Again, assumptions.

Why are you so eager to agree with the claim that 1) the “foreign” person was actually Steele and 2) that this means Hillary fed this foreign person you are assuming to be Steele information that was then put in the Steele dossier memos?

IF Clinton fed Steele information for the dossier that was false for the purpose of undermining and falsely accusing Trump, then by all means, let the hammer of justice fall.

If, and let’s pretend here that it really is Steele, Clinton provided factual information that implicated Trump in nefarious acts, then how often have we heard that the “source” doesn’t matter but the “facts” do? (I’m thinking Wikileaks dumps.)

According to Fusion GPS, Clinton did not know Steele had been hired. So is he “in on it” too??? Really??????

So yes, I am not evil and bad and I’m not ignoring an egregious act, I just happen to think the story being presented is a false one. I think the “foreigner” is the guy who ratted our Papadopoulos- he was a known Clinton supporter.

Thank you JB, I appreciate your kind tone and I apologize if I sound in any way snippy. I’m just tired of it all.

Peace,

edit on 5-2-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Continued...

Grassley and Graham’s referral to the DOJ was regarding his contacts with the media, not obtaining sources from Clinton. Here’s a link to the whole document.

US Senate. Redacted referral

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You used RT as a source?... YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT!!!! THE INSANITY!!!

(btw, I am playing devil's advocate, see the devil face to the left of this disclaimer?
)
edit on 5-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

yeah that was exactly what i was wondering between steele,auusie intel, and five eyes uses to do surveillance on us citizens to bypass protections.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join