It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Steele wrote memo based on information fed through Clinton campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I predict that Sidney Blumenthal will be found to be the person that is listed as a 'friend of the Clintons'.

He was outed when Guccifer hacked his email, leading to the discovery of Hillary Clinton's private email server. He was sending Hillary intelligence briefings that he 'collected' from various sources.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The problem with all of this is it hinges on the DOJ actually trying to get to the bottom of any of this. So far it appears just as the FBI they are not interested in much more than covering their own asses. Witholding or delaying the handover of documents for as long as possible just shows how likely they are to actually try and expose any of this. We need a special prosecutor and grand jury now if any of this is going to actually see the light of day.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The "criminal referral" of Steele is new.
I hope that is true!

If they are going to charge him, he might become a source to get to those who worked with him.

How much you guys wanna bet Christopher Steele commits suicide or dies in a car accident?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

The "criminal referral" of Steele is new.
I hope that is true!

If they are going to charge him, he might become a source to get to those who worked with him.

How much you guys wanna bet Christopher Steele commits suicide or dies in a car accident?

While locked in the truck of the car?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Even if the guy really exists at all.

Foreign ex spy ?

Maybe team left really did rip Steele off the tv series from the 80s.

Remington Steele.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fox news now reporting the same

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

There is as much more smoke (or at least as much) about the wrongdoing of steele and hillarys team and how the fbi used this info as there was about trump working with russia to steal the election.

When will a special prosectutor be appointed to have a multi year ever expanding investigation of all of them?

Never! You'd have to pull Horowitz off his investigation. Why do that when he's almost done? If he is rock solid, Justice can act without a special prosecutor.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Sessions acts as a decoy since the fake beef between him and POTUS the MSM cooked up. In the meantime Horowitz is kept out of the news cycle almost entirely. They will never know what hit'em. It will be glorious.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Homeland Security Chairman is calling for DOJ investigation.

Steel lied to the FBI about all of his undisclosed meetings
with Fusion GPS, Isikoff.

So here we have the smoking gun, The Dossier is all a lie.

A lie paid for by Hillary Clinton, and fed to the biased
FBI officials who did not want Trump to win.

This is a complete subversion of The Executive Law Enforcement Branch.

People need to go to jail!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: vinifalou

The question now is: who is going to jail first? I'm hoping that witch.

Aren't "we" all?

Hillary lovers in 3...2...

you guys love your countdowns....but for the few remaining liberals on this site, we don't even care about Hillary anymore, she lost in 2016, and she hasn't held public office in 5 years......and yet......you people keep hauling that "dead horse" out of the barn, so you can beat on it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Aren't "we" all?

you guys love your countdowns....but for the few remaining liberals on this site, we don't even care about Hillary anymore, she lost in 2016, and she hasn't held public office in 5 years......and yet......you people keep hauling that "dead horse" out of the barn, so you can beat on it.

so she cannot be in any trouble now since she lost the election? You folks sure do make me smile.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

There is as much more smoke (or at least as much) about the wrongdoing of steele and hillarys team and how the fbi used this info as there was about trump working with russia to steal the election.

When will a special prosectutor be appointed to have a multi year ever expanding investigation of all of them?

Never! You'd have to pull Horowitz off his investigation. Why do that when he's almost done? If he is rock solid, Justice can act without a special prosecutor.

First off I am against the idea of a special prosecutor, just like their shouldnt have been one for trump, becuase they get to expansive well beyond the original intent of the investigation. But if we are going to use one for trumps side, then there is no reason there shouldnt be one for the other side with all of the smoke we are seeing.

However, I see no reason a special prosecutor would require the IG to end his investigation.

Just like there are house and senate investigations going along side muellers, I see no reason the IG investigation would end with a special prosecutor.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Aren't "we" all?

I care far more about the FBI being weaponized against political opponents than I do about hillary.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I don't want to inflict violence on horses or Hillary. Maybe it's time to bring back the pillory or public stocks in the market square. Let people throw soft, rotting vegetables. Maybe politicians would think twice about their responsibilities if they had to actually face the public. There are quite a few Republicans I'd love to see there, too. I'm equal opportunity.

Pillory Hillary has a nice ring to it...
edit on 5-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Aren't "we" all?

Who gives too #s if she lost an election. This is about people breaking the law period. This is about people using false information to gain warrants on a US citizen just because they don't like them. This is about the entire power of the US government being used as a weapon to in seat and falsely try a sitting US President just because you lost and don't like them. This is about these people would had swept this treasonous affair under the rug if they would have won..

As a true liberal this would outrage and infuriate you...As a fake liberal who just dislikes the democratically elected president you're ok with this because it may/does involve the person you most likely backed lost.

You're not a liberal...hell you're not even American if that doesn't bother you....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Just like there are house and senate investigations going along side muellers, I see no reason the IG investigation would end with a special prosecutor.

The only reason for a special prosecutor is to make political hay. The multiple ongoing investigations handcuff investigators and frustrate everyone in the process. Just wait a few months. These topics all seem to overlap and Horowitz and his team are already involved and acquainted with the scene of the crime. Zero reason to start from scratch. Also Horowitz was prevented from faithfully executing his job under the last administration, so I'd bet he's happily digging away at the moment smirking as the formerly immune are squirming.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Republican Senators Raise Possible Charges Against Author of Trump Dossier

Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department that they had reason to believe that a former British spy, Christopher Steele, lied to federal authorities about his contacts with reporters regarding information in a dossier, and they urged the department to investigate.

So, citizens of a foreign state are also not permitted to lie to the US FBI, and if they do, even while domiciled in their own home country, are still subject to charges from the FBI.

Amazing reach of the FBI.

It's as if there are no national borders at all, all the laws in the US apply worldwide.

My only question is, why, if all peoples of the earth are subject to US Law and Order, do we need different passports and visas to visit "our" United States.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So, citizens of a foreign state are also not permitted to lie to the US FBI, and if they do, even while domiciled in their own home country, are still subject to charges from the FBI.

Amazing reach of the FBI.

Time will tell if The FBI will really do something about this,
as this is the only reason they have Mike Flynn.

Trump haters love to talk about Flynn but they ignore
the very same thing with Steele.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The US goes after people who commit fraud and other crimes using telecommunications/internet in extradition countries all the time.

If you are in England, but commit a crime here via mail services, do you expect not to be charged when the crime took place here?

The US isn't investigating him for a crime committed in merry ol' England.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Actually no...apparently.

www.reuters.com...

Guy made a statement to the effect that he was being kidnapped and parliament stopped it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join