It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Steele wrote memo based on information fed through Clinton campaign.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

People close to Hillary Clinton were feeding information to Christopher Steele who compiled the Trump dossier on Trump's alleged connections with Russia, according to a criminal referral filed by Republican senators.
A newly-released document from the Senate Judiciary Committee says Steele wrote an additional memo, besides the controversial dossier, using information that came from the Clinton campaign.
**TRIGGER WARNING** RT is the source.

I NEED MORE POPCORN

Anyway.........Ol dodgy aye.....she just won't go away. Her dodginess is apparently so overwhelming that it seems like it will take another few years to wrap our heads around the extent of her shenanigans.

I can't wait to see where this leads.....

ETA:

On January 4, Senators Grassley and Graham referred Steele to the FBI for further investigation after reviewing Justice Department documents that conflicted with Steele’s sworn court statements about the distribution of his research.
“Seeking transparency and cooperation should not be this challenging. The government should not be blotting out information that it admits isn’t secret, and it should not take dramatic steps by Congress and the White House to get answers that the American people are demanding. There are still many questions that can only be answered by complete transparency. That means declassifying as much of the underlying documents as possible,” Grassley said in the release accompanying the document.

edit on 5/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If you dont like RT, heres some others

www.washingtonexaminer.com... /article/2648099

diypotus.com...

au.answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 252018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

...where this leads? Who knows. Is it even true? If it is, then the whole thing becomes a bad joke.

To Democrats and Anti Trump people, this probably won't even phase them if it's found to be true.

Can't wait to find out more about it.

edit on 5-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The question now is: who is going to jail first?

I'm hoping that witch.
edit on 5/2/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The "criminal referral" of Steele is new.
I hope that is true!

If they are going to charge him, he might become a source to get to those who worked with him.

edit on 2/5/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Republican Senators Raise Possible Charges Against Author of Trump Dossier

Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department that they had reason to believe that a former British spy, Christopher Steele, lied to federal authorities about his contacts with reporters regarding information in a dossier, and they urged the department to investigate.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The question now is: who is going to jail first? I'm hoping that witch.

Aren't "we" all?

Hillary lovers in 3...2...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well that is going to be pie in the face...yet again. Seems more and more keeps coming in connection with the Clintons.....

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well that is going to be pie in the face...yet again. Seems more and more keeps coming in connection with the Clintons.....

So, not only was the Clinton Campaign paying for the dossier, but they were the direct source of at least some of the information in it. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So, not only was the Clinton Campaign paying for the dossier, but they were the direct source of at least some of the information in it. Why am I not surprised?

Dont forget MSM falls under aiding and abbeding for their deeds cause they tried covering up for the Clinton's. Hence why CNN = Clinton News Network/Corrupt News Network. They all knew the dossier was fake.

Can't wait to see what else is hidden under the Clinton closet.
edit on th2018000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Feb 2018 11:24:09 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Feb 2018 11:24:09 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hillary lost, you aren't allowed to bring her up anymore.
It's a new rule apparently.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"OK, we want to hire you to do some oppositional research on our political opponent...
...and here's what we want you to find..."

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
*GASP!!*

I'm absolutely stunned and at a loss for...

...wait, no I'm not.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Another nail in the coffin of the Steele Dossier hoax. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. Do we know where CS resides at this very moment?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

"OK, we want to hire you to do some oppositional research on our political opponent...
...and here's what we want you to find..."

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The "criminal referral" of Steele is new.
I hope that is true!

If they are going to charge him, he might become a source to get to those who worked with him.

It's not new, Grassley said before he had questions about Steele's honesty when talking about sharing the information with others, eg; the press, TVnews. That's what he wanted talk more to Steele about.

About this item, it is the 19th october 2016, the date the FISA was applied for in Carter Pages case, and supposedly Steele's memo number two.

Without those redacted parts, you can't assess properly, exactly what it is saying...regardless of what Grassley says lower down.

Here's some things we do know about Page,

Victor Podobnyy — who was posing as a diplomat and was later charged by federal prosecutors with acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government — was captured on tape in 2013 discussing an effort to get information and documents from Page. …

FBI documented episodes re Trump campaign itself,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

FBI tabs on Page go back much further, way back.

The charge sheet on Victor Podobnyy and two tw others, it also includes, Ahem, money laundering.

www.scribd.com...

edit on 5-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This doesn`t surprise me in fact I wouldn`t be surprised if they find out that the DNC wrote the whole dossier and just paid this steel guy to release it under his name.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There is as much more smoke (or at least as much) about the wrongdoing of steele and hillarys team and how the fbi used this info as there was about trump working with russia to steal the election.

When will a special prosectutor be appointed to have a multi year ever expanding investigation of all of them?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wonder if the "foreign sub-source" is going to turn out to be the Australian guy who reported that Pappadopolous was talking about the Trump tower meeting while drunk? He's been revealed as a Clinton Foundation donor, which means he was attempting to curry favor with Hillary.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You seriously couldn’t make this # up. The only way people will learn from this is if all these tools go to prison.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join