It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post: [THE MEMO] proves DEEPSTATE is real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

Agreed! This is a clear example of the shadow government that has been discussed on ATS for years now

Ten years ago, having this kind of information (along with confirmations from POTUS) was unimaginable to us. Now look where we are! I never expected to see any of this in my life time, and it is a bit frightening.

But it also gives me hope for this country, which had become a lawless and amoral place. But it is heartening to see the dedication and love of Americans, the pride in our country and strength of our resolve to fix things

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You know, first, the memo was supposed to endanger national security. It was so dangerous the FBI protested its release. They released it, it showed acts of #ing treason to the US, and the Democrats and media have the freakin' cojones to call it a "nothing burger".

No doubt about it!
Shows how full of shi## they really are. Just as the Dems tried pushing yet another Russian conspiracy (but soon realized how silly it sounded) saying the memo was somehow Russian propaganda. Ridiculous and totally unproven assertions, yet their base (their false base, the one they overlooked all the moderates for) ate it right up unfortunately

Am I the only guy left that remembers when exactly this situation was what we all feared Bush would do with his warrantless wiretapping programs? Remember how that a was an important reason Obama was elected?

Obama then USED THIS POWER EXACTLY AS WE FEARED BUSH WOULD, but since it's a Democrat doing it, everything is A-OK. Where is the critical thinking here? Have we really thrown out principle for political expediency?

Oh I remember it clear as day, yet this exactly what Obama did including politicization that makes Hoover's FBI look like a Disney film. This is an unprecedented assault on legitimate institutions by a campaign that ran itself like a domestic spy ring and utilized well placed actors to carry out its directives.

America doesn't deserve the freedom it has for how freakin' lazy and intellectually dishonest our politicians are and those who follow them, too.

Amen to that my friend

We are likely in for some very tough times. It is crucial patriots remain vigilant and (as we do every day) stand ready to uphold and defend our Constitution, no matter where the threat to it arises from

I have faith they will be exposed, and confidence in President Trump
..and of course people like you

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

Oh lookie here, I guess that's all that is needed to debunk all this information... Look, first of all, you are a new member, which is kind of ironic as it seems that you believe that making a sarcastic comment about a completely different topic somehow debunks the information being provided here...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spinoza73
So Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller are not Republicans?

No, they are RINOs aka "Republicans In Name Only". When they work for the benefit of the opposition political party they are showing not to be Republicans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join