It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post: [THE MEMO] proves DEEPSTATE is real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: JBurns

Anyone who thinks that memo "proved" anything is an idiot. It presented no evidence and all of its claims are vague and unverified.

Kind like the Russian investigation against our duly elected president?

No. Not like that at all since an investigation is a process to gather evidence to find a guilty party. At no point are investigators required to share their work with the public though. Investigations aren't to be helped along by the public's majority opinion you know?

Oh, and thanks for calling all those that voted for him idiots. It will help in the 2020 elections when the liberal mindset is truly revealed as deplorable.

Hmmm? Are you saying that all Trump supporters blindly believe that memo? Because I certainly didn't.

And this memo seems to be the first part of a continuing list of evidence coming out. It quite likely will lead to an investigation. But at least there is more substance to this memo and more easily qualified an researched for truth) that that beloved dossier that triggered this current year long presidential investigation that has currently revealed ZERO and cost taxpayers millions.

No it won't lead to any new investigations, but hey I'm sure you are just as eager to hear the Democratic rebuttal right? Though I wonder when Trump supporters started believing investigations were merited on public opinion about how much THEY think it is necessary and not so much the investigators.

Yes, I am anxious to see their rebuttal, once it has gone through the same vetting process of the FISA memo.

You seem to be projecting the democratic responses quite regularly upon those that differ from your opinions.

Why should I expect any less from you?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Your suggestion seems that we ignore it and find other ways to identify this greater evil.

Its the essence of Whataboutism.

Spend all your time looking for dust in someone else's eye, while ignoring that enormous plank hanging out of your own. Its a logical concept old enough to be biblical.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What exactly have I projected in this thread outside of a doubt for the info written within the memo? A memo that I read myself and came to the conclusion the information within isn't properly verified and excessively vague all on my own.

The Democratic talking points this Monday are that Nunes shot himself in the foot with this play as Republicans distance themselves from this mess by saying it doesn't and won't infringe on Mueller's investigation. None of which I've corroborated or said in this thread before now.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks that memo "proved" anything is an idiot. It presented no evidence and all of its claims are vague and unverified.

Yeah all of us deplorable idiots who actually use logic and understand that the only real evidence of collusion and corruption is pointing at elements of the last administration. I'm more than happy to be called whatever since I'm on the right side if history. The evidence itself says so.

Logic isn't jumping to conclusions because a piece of paper was written that you agree with.

Especially when it is called a "dossier", huh?

I didn't say how I felt about the contents of the dossier. I haven't read it personally. You have a knack for writing my arguments for me. How about I shutup and you just argue with yourself then since you have no interest in actually reading and understanding what I've written?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So......basically, the leftist MSM is a tool of the Deep State?

Never thought of it that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah all of us deplorable idiots who actually use logic and understand that the only real evidence of collusion and corruption is pointing at elements of the last administration. I'm more than happy to be called whatever since I'm on the right side if history. The evidence itself says so.

Logic isn't jumping to conclusions because a piece of paper was written that you agree with.

Especially when it is called a "dossier", huh?

I didn't say how I felt about the contents of the dossier. I haven't read it personally. You have a knack for writing my arguments for me. How about I shutup and you just argue with yourself then since you have no interest in actually reading and understanding what I've written?

Your list of unequivocal statements in this thread is growing rapidly, and from the get go:

No it won't lead to any new investigations

I refer you to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which clearly illustrates what this memo is about.

Maybe you should try reading the source material people are so critical of? This was a fake dossier. The allegation being that it was bought by the DNC/Hillary Campaign, passed on by John McCain, and knowingly used by the FBI and DOJ as means to a political end.

I have to wonder if you have ever read the memo, or simply read what Buzzfeed tells you is in the memo, or is it thinkprogress? I just can't tell the difference anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe you should try reading the source material people are so critical of?

Another poster who isn't reading my posts... And just making up my arguments for me.

What exactly have I projected in this thread outside of a doubt for the info written within the memo? A memo that I read myself and came to the conclusion the information within isn't properly verified and excessively vague all on my own.

Maybe you should try reading my words?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I did. That's how I managed to quote your unequivocal statements.

You don't seem to be catching your leap in logic here.

You said you have not given your opinion of the dossier because you haven't read it. That would be fine, except how would you know if the MEMO that reveals the character of an investigation that was based on a fake dossier you HAVE NOT READ "presented no evidence and all of its claims are vague and unverified"?

What would you know about verification?

edit on 5 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

So......basically, the leftist MSM is a tool of the Deep State?

Never thought of it that way.

A weapon might be a more accurate description...

The collusion has made the MSM simply an organization of the Democrat Party

Clinton vs. Trump? No, It’s the Media vs. America

The Mainstream Media Has Become A Criminal Accomplice To Naked Campaign Fraud And Election Theft

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Kind like the Russian investigation against our duly elected president?

No. Not like that at all since an investigation is a process to gather evidence to find a guilty party. At no point are investigators required to share their work with the public though. Investigations aren't to be helped along by the public's majority opinion you know?

Oh, and thanks for calling all those that voted for him idiots. It will help in the 2020 elections when the liberal mindset is truly revealed as deplorable.

Hmmm? Are you saying that all Trump supporters blindly believe that memo? Because I certainly didn't.

And this memo seems to be the first part of a continuing list of evidence coming out. It quite likely will lead to an investigation. But at least there is more substance to this memo and more easily qualified an researched for truth) that that beloved dossier that triggered this current year long presidential investigation that has currently revealed ZERO and cost taxpayers millions.

No it won't lead to any new investigations, but hey I'm sure you are just as eager to hear the Democratic rebuttal right? Though I wonder when Trump supporters started believing investigations were merited on public opinion about how much THEY think it is necessary and not so much the investigators.

Damn, I'm going to have to get a new HDD to save all these empirical statements to use later.

Yes, the MEMO is just a list of charges. It doesn't prove anything. But it wil be looked into and an investigation will happen. I feel quite confident in saying that at this point, so if you want to tuck this away, by all means, do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Because the investigation is based on more than what the memo states...even members of the gop have expressed this..

"So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to with the email sent to Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopolous' meeting in Great Britain. It also has nothing to do with obstruction of justice," Gowdy said.

Other Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee echoed Gowdy in Sunday show appearances.

"This memo has frankly nothing at all to do with a special counsel," said Rep. Chris Stewart, R-Utah, on Fox News Sunday.

"I don't believe this is an attack on Bob Mueller. I don't believe this is an attack on the men and women in the FBI. I've served shoulder to shoulder with them and they are hard-working folks that keep us safe," said Rep. Will Hurd, R-Texas on ABC's This Week.

Speaking Sunday on NBC's Meet the Press, John Brennan the former CIA director under former President Barack Obama, accused Nunes of playing politics with the release of the memo.

"Devin Nunes, over the past several months, all the way back to the spring of last year I think has engaged in these tactics, purely to defend, makes excuses and try to protect Mr. Trump," Brennan said.

Brennan also downplayed the amount of influence the dossier had among those in intelligence circles.

"It did not play any role whatsoever in the intelligence community assessments that was done that was presented to then President Obama and then President-elect Trump."

There is clearly more to the story than the 4 pages we've been shown lead you to believe, and whatever treasonous acts those who were mentioned commited wont lead to a conviction if the core aspects of the investigation are proven true.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

There is clearly more to the story than the 4 pages we've been shown lead you to believe, and whatever treasonous acts those who were mentioned commited wont lead to a conviction if the core aspects of the investigation are proven true.

So treasonous acts are okay if it gets Trump from office.

That is my "shocked" face.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Thorneblood

So treasonous acts are okay if it gets Trump from office.

That is my "shocked" face.

You are seeing the mindset of By Any Mean Necessary (BAMN) of the Resist movement.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

On the plus side, they aren't even pretending to adhere to the rule of law or Constitution any more, so they are more open about their anti-American stance.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i know aliens are real also

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: network dude

If a person sees something like that happening in its own country and still do not get upset and pissed of about it, then there's no point in arguing with this person.

Just sad.
Totally agree with this sentiment. When it seemed there may be a shred of truth to Trump collusion with the Ruskies, Republicans were for an impartial investigation.
But when there is a memo of indisputable facts that point towards HIllary and Obama administrations trying to rig the election = nothing burger.

This is big. Nobody, not even democrats, should want a deep state in control of what constitutes a fact.
You'd think they would learn something by all the recent blow back they're received.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
questions for all of you.......how do you think our government finds out about foreign espionage against America in foreign countries?.....do you think the CIA reads the local papers in those countries to gather intel?....or, do you think the "agents" develop intel from local "friendlies"?

Obama always claimed he learned about everything on the news. IS this not true anymore?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh there are RINOs who are/were involved in this you can be 100% sure of that. One of them being McCain. Heck Comey is supposed to be a Republican, but that's a lie, he has been working for the benefit of the DNC/Hillary alongside other RINOs.
edit on 6-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller are not Republicans?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The bigger problem now is that anybody can say fake news based on fake intelligence, remember 2016.
This damages America as most of the public is going to have trust issues going forward justifying believing what they want to believe. This is what happens when you run a political false flag and get busted doing it.

Oh those silly rabbits

edit on 7-2-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join