It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post: [THE MEMO] proves DEEPSTATE is real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JBurns

Anyone who thinks that memo "proved" anything is an idiot. It presented no evidence and all of its claims are vague and unverified.

Kind like the Russian investigation against our duly elected president?

Oh, and thanks for calling all those that voted for him idiots. It will help in the 2020 elections when the liberal mindset is truly revealed as deplorable.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

People should be wary of rushing for their torches and pitchforks as they shout for the democratic parties heads, for the republican party will be next on the chopping block.

So don't call anybody out because next time it might be your guys?

Honestly, I don't really know what to say to that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Anyone who thinks that memo "proved" anything is an idiot. It presented no evidence and all of its claims are vague and unverified.

No. Not like that at all since an investigation is a process to gather evidence to find a guilty party. At no point are investigators required to share their work with the public though. Investigations aren't to be helped along by the public's majority opinion you know?

Oh, and thanks for calling all those that voted for him idiots. It will help in the 2020 elections when the liberal mindset is truly revealed as deplorable.

Hmmm? Are you saying that all Trump supporters blindly believe that memo? Because I certainly didn't.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The King of Mordor Rules the world.

edit on 5-2-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

No. Not like that at all since an investigation is a process to gather evidence to find a guilty party. At no point are investigators required to share their work with the public though. Investigations aren't to be helped along by the public's majority opinion you know?

Hmmm? Are you saying that all Trump supporters blindly believe that memo? Because I certainly didn't.

And this memo seems to be the first part of a continuing list of evidence coming out. It quite likely will lead to an investigation. But at least there is more substance to this memo and more easily qualified an researched for truth) that that beloved dossier that triggered this current year long presidential investigation that has currently revealed ZERO and cost taxpayers millions.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah all of us deplorable idiots who actually use logic and understand that the only real evidence of collusion and corruption is pointing at elements of the last administration. I'm more than happy to be called whatever since I'm on the right side if history. The evidence itself says so.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's funny you mention throwing around whataboutisms considering it's a favored pass time of the right and the media supporting it.

Whats not funny is you address my claim of your use of whataboutism with another whataboutism.

Unreal.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

There have been a few changes in SA since Trump's visit.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mekhanics

There have been a few changes in SA since Trump's visit.

Some might argue because of Trump's visit.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Do you want a tyrannical new world order, cause this is how you get a tyrannical new world order.

What has it been in the past then???

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And just where do you think those ideological goals came from in the first place?

Yes = brainwashing...

edit on 2.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Everything is compartmentalized, so very few people have the necessary 'know most-or all..... of it' as information. Deep state, spy verses spy, MAD, likely to face budget cuts. ?

I had relatives living in Maryland, all Merry 'ol NSA. It is a glass cube, not the secret you might have imagined. Lots of IQ's above 150, in a serious way. Funny thing, they were all having fun when I saw them.... in a military kind of way.
or Jeff Goldblum in the movie Independence day... sort of normal people but way smart.

But, we didn't get the Memo..

edit on 5-2-2018 by Plotus because: woops

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What is really amazing to me is we are seeing, for real and exposed, what many of us on this site or before ATSNN thought about the world. There is no conspiracy. No right wing conspiracy. No left wing conspiracy. Just two sides that are pushed together through the lies of the media, entertainment and public education system.

It is all real and right now our country does not have a chance of being saved but we can at least know the truth and that is something this president gives us. Do ANY of you think that memo would have been released if ANYONE else was president? No way. It could have been Jebby sitting in the oval office and we would not have known a thing.

Russian collusion? DACA? Washington needs to pass a budget....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is much more to this than the 4 page memo details, that's why there are 56 more pages. There is a vested interest by something beyond political parties to see what little faith people have left in their government eroded further. There is a devil we have yet to see working very hard to ensure that people spend more time arguing over whataboutisms and whoshouldpayisms than what's right for all of us. So while limiting corruption and criminal behavior are important and worthy goals it would be better for all of us if we spend more time uncovering what's really going on and protecting what's really at stake instead of persecuting the fall guys (on both sides) to further the perception that our limited perspective is anywhere close to the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thread title says it all: "NY Post: [THE MEMO] proves DEEPSTATE is real"...

The memo is a giant step in ­uncovering what appears to be an unprecedented conspiracy... Thanks to the battle over the memo, we also know with 100 percent certainty that the mainstream media is part of the swamp. The efforts by the New York Times and the Washington Post, among others, to keep the memo from ever seeing sunshine were appalling.

The GOP memo proves the ‘deep state’ is real

edit on 2.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: matafuchs

Excuse me?

I'm guessing the user used the term conspiracy instead of conspiracy theory, after all, we have been told so often that conspiracy theories are for crazy folks the word conspiracy itself has been tainted by the crazy term.

Just a guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And this memo seems to be the first part of a continuing list of evidence coming out. It quite likely will lead to an investigation. But at least there is more substance to this memo and more easily qualified an researched for truth) that that beloved dossier that triggered this current year long presidential investigation that has currently revealed ZERO and cost taxpayers millions.

No it won't lead to any new investigations, but hey I'm sure you are just as eager to hear the Democratic rebuttal right? Though I wonder when Trump supporters started believing investigations were merited on public opinion about how much THEY think it is necessary and not so much the investigators.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah all of us deplorable idiots who actually use logic and understand that the only real evidence of collusion and corruption is pointing at elements of the last administration. I'm more than happy to be called whatever since I'm on the right side if history. The evidence itself says so.

Logic isn't jumping to conclusions because a piece of paper was written that you agree with.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Logic isn't jumping to conclusions because a piece of paper was written that you agree with.

Especially when it is called a "dossier", huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
There is much more to this than the 4 page memo details, that's why there are 56 more pages. There is a vested interest by something beyond political parties to see what little faith people have left in their government eroded further. There is a devil we have yet to see working very hard to ensure that people spend more time arguing over whataboutisms and whoshouldpayisms than what's right for all of us. So while limiting corruption and criminal behavior are important and worthy goals it would be better for all of us if we spend more time uncovering what's really going on and protecting what's really at stake instead of persecuting the fall guys (on both sides) to further the perception that our limited perspective is anywhere close to the truth.

Hitting the corruption is a good place to start. It's what is on the plate in front of us and these are some of the players and the "hands" of whatever hidden hand moves the chess pieces.

Your suggestion seems that we ignore it and find other ways to identify this greater evil.

So...how's your research coming on that? You have something to share in that regard? Or are you just content telling us we're wasting our time by demanding justice be done by those who rape the Constitution?

You wrote all that to say absolutely nothing.
edit on 5-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join