It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
my big problem with these ancient and medieval annecdotes of " mysterious peoples and fauna " is simple :

where did they go ??? and how did they disapeaer without a trace ??

there are no " dog head men " on the andaman islands today - and zero evidence there ever was

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Where did the dog faced beasts go? -We sealed their tunnels, in all continents, but some passages were left open, so some can find immortality( well, a longer life anyway).

They did no disappear without any trace, the markings are clear to those who see.

If you want to find them, i bet you already know about at least one entrance, because we all do muahahuahmuahhaah.

edit on 5-2-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
my big problem with these ancient and medieval annecdotes of " mysterious peoples and fauna " is simple :

where did they go ??? and how did they disapeaer without a trace ??

there are no " dog head men " on the andaman islands today - and zero evidence there ever was

All I can say is that my eyes saw what they saw. Maybe I hallucinated after keeping my eyes on her without blinking or maybe I did actually see a morph begin to happen. As it goes she did start to look around as if she thought someone was watching but she didn't see me as I was up in my kitchen looking out the window

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Lol..

If a modern camera isn’t picking it up. Then it isn’t happening..

A modern camera can probably see far better than the human eye and ABSOLUTELY records it better..

There is no scenerio where your eyes see a face change to a dogs head, and the camera doesn’t register it...

That means the camera isn’t faulty.. it means you are seeing things that are not real.

It is the height of arrogance to think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

But you said it lasted days..

That is the real curiosity lol..

A nuclear blast doesn’t break the laws of physics, but one that lasts for days does. Lol

So am I misunderstanding you??

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why don't you try the experiment yourself?

If you have the courage to take a trip to chapel perilous up in the 4 cornors area. You will be able to set aside your academic speculation and actually experience something on the rez....

You won't even have to look for them son, they will find you!

They ain't just puppy dogs, amigo....

So, Skin walkers ? We are talking about Skin Walkers. I've heard they are bulletproof. When I was knocking around northern New Mexico years ago, an old Navaho medicine man warned me about them. He once told me they were Impervious to white mans magic. He said if I was ever confronted by a Skin Walker woman , " I was to use the old ways, the Anastasia ways, Protect your self with a knife, he said. A knife with an obsidian blade, paint the blade with with rattle snake venom, and then lick it off, and pin her ears back before going full on doggie."
Ha,ha,hahaha....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jesus was recorded as being able to change his appearance.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Could you please elaborate?? Lol

You saw a nuclear blast outside your window. Then a ufo flew through the blast, but this whole normally millisecond display lasted days???

Did you consider snapping a picture or calling the news lol??

None of this is funny. At the time i had no camera and a flip phone. The cloud was giant. I get v2k harrassments and occular deception is used to turn us against each other or scare us into a mind controlled state.

At the time you had no camera , and a flip phone, but it was there for days, and there was no way to borrow a camera or buy a disposable? IN ALL that time?

Okie dokie

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Ya i often watch Dogman Encounters and occasionally Brenton Sawin. I loooved DarkWaters but he's mostly on Patreon now,he will post a short appetiser on YT and the rest is on Patreon,or his own site. Cannot subscribe,would've done so in a heartbeat but i don't have a credit card.These stories from so many people can not all be lies,i mean it's not like the folks being interviewd receive money,fame and fortune for telling their stories. Many do not even use their real names cuz they don't want anyone in their offline life to know about their experiences for fear of ridicule.
edit on 5-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

one time i wanted to try something ith a gf of mine.

we stared into eachothers eyes just inches from each other and her face changed into unknown forms of life

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My husband has seen a human face with the "underlay" not human. Or what is under the overlay of the human face,same thing i guess. Not canine though,in his case. It was a labourer at his place of employment.He said it looked more lizard-like. Idk he's clairvoyant,i myself have not seen that type of thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

seek help

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why don't you try the experiment yourself?

If you have the courage to take a trip to chapel perilous up in the 4 cornors area. You will be able to set aside your academic speculation and actually experience something on the rez....

You won't even have to look for them son, they will find you!

They ain't just puppy dogs, amigo....

Dream Walkers?

-Alee

A, they defy description. Sometime they appear in bright daylight as orbs that change into ordinary looking animals, ugly monsters or even small metallic looking toys.

When I first started guiding and outfitting in So Colo. N. NM. High strangeness was so common it was just an accepted part of life doing business in that part of the country. It was the time anomalies that really freaked me out.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

seek help
engage me intellectually.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes and I found a way to "initiate" it if I am in the right state of mind. It seems to happen the more tired I am especially if I am approaching 24+ hours awake. If you focus on the bottom of the person ear lob or even mid shoulder and not look directly at their face but try to look at the face while looking off-center as described. It is very much like looking at the "Magic Eye" books where you have to look past the image or focus on 2 locations/depths at once. the first time it happened I was watching an episode of LOST and suddenly Matthew Fox looked like an over weight "mentally slow" person - kind of like that guy from friends who ended up putting on weight after the show (not Joey or David Shwimmer). It happened with almost every other person in the show as well and I could see it for the rest of the episodes (noticed in season 5).

What I see is totally grotesque faces where they are no where near symmetrical, maybe very large eyes, huge mouth (often crooked - and think of a nasty old skinny lady with tons of lipstick on). Some I have seen with a Glasgow Grin (where the cheeks are cut to the ear) and all kinds of really freaky things, but mostly just cartoonishly grotesque and unsymmetric features. A few had super freaky eyes, some reptile like and others cat like, one had 4 eyes, with one above the other so 2 on each side. Some had really fat faces and large double chins. One asian model actress had these "black stone" type eyes that kind of looked like beetles and they had 3 "steps" into a pyramid shape so the stones got smaller towards the middle and had gold outlineing the largest "black stone" of the eye(s). Sometimes their hair looks totally different and really raggedy. some of these people teeth where really jacked up, some were fang-like or shaved to nubs or even to points.

The strange thing is that I could see them normal and then try to zone out and then all the people would just change all at once. Pretty people were most likely the most hideous and average people never really changed in how they looked - they may have some slight oddity, but nothing major like the stars of the show. That is what really freaked me out and the fact that when I was binge watching I could see these people like this for the rest of the series when I did the "look at the ear" trick."

For those that don't know, there is a magic associated with makeup, especially with women. You should really pay attention to how a woman wears their makup, how much they wear, where they wear it, etc. The way they do their eyes can really change they way the mind preceives the way the person looks and with a few simple changes some people will swear it is a different person. There are some groups that associate this with real magic, or actually witchcraft and the black arts as makup was supposedly first used in religious rituals and in efforts to disguise a person and possibly trick others into not seeing who they were. These religions would now be considered the 'dark" religions but I'm guessing many of the practices have carried over into the modern day and may be why Hollywood is so successful in making sex symbols and beauty queens/stars.

There are some that believe that when a person sees people as I did in the TV show that we are seeing the "true" person and not the image they project to the world, like seeing the real self. That is why some of these people spend tens/hundreds of thousands to millions in makeup, beauty products and cosmetic surgery, because they are actually hideous people and they have to put on their mask otherwise people would know their true selves and either be afraid of them or maybe burn them as a witch. When you look at the cosmetic industry there aren't many other industries as profitable by charging astronomical prices for such small amounts of things ($200 -$500 for 1 oz blush that is ultra elite brands that is basically some natural elements like oxides or maybe plant based color and then some oil-type substance to give it the texture to stick and then maybe a few other minute ingredients like scent or vitamin).

Some societies think people who wear makup are evil and they are hiding themselves and they are often outcasts of the society. After seeing the transformations of some people I wonder if there is anything magical about the makeup (the appropriate application is JUST as important if not more) as the difference it makes on some people is absolutely unimaginable.
edit on 2 5 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I think if you study a person's face, they do start to look a bit different than when you first met them. I don't think it's shapeshifting though. Just taking on different perspectives. Know what I mean jellybean?

No, that isn't it at all. Of course peoples features change over time but I'm talking about changing in a minute... morphing!
Back in the late 60s early 70s there was a lot of morphing and mind reading as well they called us hippies....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Have you ever looked at someone long enough to notice a shift in their appearance?

We all shapeshift.

When you're tired, go look in the mirror.

When you just wake up, and are refreshed, go look in the mirror.

You'll notice that at certain times you look "different" from other times.

It depends on the energy of the body.

The shifts are small, but big enough to be noticed.

Like having someone comment that you look exhausted etc...

So, shapeshifting is in our DNA.

The question is, how extreme can our shapeshift get?

Do we have the DNA for all creatures among the "so called garbage DNA" that seem to serve no purpose?

And can we somehow "activate" these parts of the DNA to shapeshift into another animal completely?

There are historical claims that men have shapeshifted into wolves, or lycanthropy, etc..there probably is some basis for this, like taking certain drugs or herbs may activate that part of our DNA returning us to some primitive form.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That is an post i find interesting.I have noticed i don't look the same one day from the next.Basic things are the same,brown hair and eyes,basic facial features,but i notice nuances of difference,i can see it when i look at my face as a whole.It's not the change from wearing make up to being without either,i very seldom wear make up.And when i do it's not much and always applied the same way.But i notice subtle differences in overall facial appearance.So yes what you mention about energies/frequencies interests me.My energy/frequency was at an all time high in 2012,and i have noticed in photo's from then,my eyes sometimes appeared hazel or had a greenish tinge to them too.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i have seen the face of a sleeping young woman, who was really pretty, shift into something hideous...like an evil witch face.
Granted the lights were low, just moonlight, but it was still a little disturbing.
I turned a lamp on and all was back to normal.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol..

If a modern camera isn’t picking it up. Then it isn’t happening..

A modern camera can probably see far better than the human eye and ABSOLUTELY records it better..

There is no scenerio where your eyes see a face change to a dogs head, and the camera doesn’t register it...

That means the camera isn’t faulty.. it means you are seeing things that are not real.

It is the height of arrogance to think otherwise.

You'#re wrong... sometimes the human eye can see things which a camera can't and in this instance I'd say it's true. Maybe the image is only transferable via the human eye and mind, sort of like your sub-conciousness working without you knowing.
edit on CSTTue, 06 Feb 2018 05:25:48 -06000000002805x048x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join