It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Have you ever looked at someone long enough to notice a shift in their appearance?

I have. Happened last year whilst I was looking at a neighbour for a pro-longed period... at their head, their face in particular and noticed the face begin to change into some other form... best I can describe it is it began to resemble those in the film 'Stargate', the dog type heads which we've also seen with ancient art depictions mostly in Eygpt at Cairo.

Marco Polo apparently met some when he explored the island of Angamanian:

"Angamanain is a very large Island. The people are without a king and are Idolaters, and no better than wild beasts. And I assure you all the men of this Island of Angamanain have heads like dogs, and teeth and eyes likewise; in fact, in the face they are all just like big mastiff dogs! They have a quantity of spices; but they are a most cruel generation, and eat everybody that they can catch, if not of their own race."

Around 400 B.C. the Greek physician Ctesias wrote the following passages (translated to English from Greek), describing the tribes of Cynocephalus:

They speak no language, but bark like dogs, and in this manner make themselves understood by each other. Their teeth are larger than those of dogs, their nails like those of these animals, but longer and rounder. They inhabit the mountains as far as the river Indus. Their complexion is swarthy. They are extremely just, like the rest of the Indians with whom they associate. They understand the Indian language but are unable to converse, only barking or making signs with their hands and fingers by way of reply... They live on raw meat. They number about 120,000.

I was thinking more like the Annunaki type with their heads like dogs and human bodies. I didn't know about those above until I just searched on the net.

Are they shifters?
Are they Aliens?

Anubis ts another: is the Greek name of a god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head.

If you get the chance, try to look at someone for a period of time and see if you notice any change. On this occassion for me the person in question is a woman from the Middle East.
edit on CSTMon, 05 Feb 2018 09:16:56 -06000000002809x056x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
120,000, wow that's a rather large population. makes you wonder where they dissipated to. with all the reports of "dogmen" in the united states, mexican border and elsewhere it really makes me think. i don't think they are specifically shapeshifters, or even aliens, but physical beings. hybrids? who knows. but it certainly seems like reports of them in US are on the rise. there are tons of sightings and experiences.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Thanks for your input. I don't know about the US and Mexico as I'm in England.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

there are a few channels on youtube that may interest you. DarkWaters, Brenton Sawin & Dogman Encounters. Between them there are literally hundreds of personal testimonies with these dogheaded bipedal creatures.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

there are a few channels on youtube that may interest you. DarkWaters, Brenton Sawin & Dogman Encounters. Between them there are literally hundreds of personal testimonies with these dogheaded bipedal creatures.

Ones I'm talking about though are 'shifting or morphing' into the shape of a dog type creature but i'll check out a few vids.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think if you study a person's face, they do start to look a bit different than when you first met them. I don't think it's shapeshifting though. Just taking on different perspectives. Know what I mean jellybean?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I think if you study a person's face, they do start to look a bit different than when you first met them. I don't think it's shapeshifting though. Just taking on different perspectives. Know what I mean jellybean?

No, that isn't it at all. Of course peoples features change over time but I'm talking about changing in a minute... morphing!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The first thing you have to consider is that your not actually “seeing” what your looking at.. what your “seeing” is the way some nerve cluster In your brain is interpreting the electrical signals in the brain. Sent by some organ in your eye that has flipped the light that hits it upside down....

That is where the “how do you know your not just a brain in a simulation” argument comes from..

So you ALWAYS have to allow for what your seeing not being real..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

No, that isn't it at all. Of course peoples features change over time but I'm talking about changing in a minute... morphing!

Certain medications can cause 'sensory disturbances', while on the otherhand, certain medications can stop them.
Give it some thought, Truth, because I'm not finding much credibility to the morphing idea.

Anyway. Good to see ya.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

It's not meds causing this as far as I know as I only take mine at night and I saw this change during the day when the effects of the meds has worn off a long time before

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Why don't you try the experiment yourself?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Ones I'm talking about though are 'shifting or morphing' into the shape of a dog type creature...

I generally do this during sex....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What experiment?? Stare at people until your mind plays tricks on you?? Lol

What I’m saying is you are using a VERY flawed device to measure reality..

You are using a ruler with no markings or an abacus with no beads..

So from the start no data you obtain is considered credible..

A real test would be to randomly videotape people and see if you observe a change.. unless your gonna hold a ruler next to their face lol..
edit on 5-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are occular technologies that can do this. Once on my window i saw a nuclear cloud frozen in time then a flying saucer flew into the scene and it was there for days. How..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Could you please elaborate?? Lol

You saw a nuclear blast outside your window. Then a ufo flew through the blast, but this whole normally millisecond display lasted days???

Did you consider snapping a picture or calling the news lol??

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: anotherside

Could you please elaborate?? Lol

You saw a nuclear blast outside your window. Then a ufo flew through the blast, but this whole normally millisecond display lasted days???

Did you consider snapping a picture or calling the news lol??

None of this is funny. At the time i had no camera and a flip phone. The cloud was giant. I get v2k harrassments and occular deception is used to turn us against each other or scare us into a mind controlled state.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

ok, I see what you mean but in response maybe the camera would not pick up what the human eye can see

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If you have the courage to take a trip to chapel perilous up in the 4 cornors area. You will be able to set aside your academic speculation and actually experience something on the rez....

You won't even have to look for them son, they will find you!

They ain't just puppy dogs, amigo....
edit on 5-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Dehumanization serves two purposes, making it easy to kill the now inhuman enemy, and attributing animal powers to leaders making them more powerful and invincible.

Super heroes,

Super powers,

Supermen.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If you have the courage to take a trip to chapel perilous up in the 4 cornors area. You will be able to set aside your academic speculation and actually experience something on the rez....

You won't even have to look for them son, they will find you!

They ain't just puppy dogs, amigo....

Dream Walkers?

-Alee

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join