It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Conspiracies: Clear Labelling of Product.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Senator warns YouTube algorithm may be open to manipulation by 'bad actors' Senator Mark Warner of Virginia warns of ‘optimising for outrageous, salacious, and often fraudulent content’ amid 2016 election concerns

On Friday, after it was informed the Guardian would imminently publish its investigation, YouTube provided an interview to the Wall Street Journal in which it laid out plans to label state-sponsored content and tackle the proliferation of conspiracy theories on the platform.

Have no fear from this, ATS. Where you score is that you are clearly labelled for everyone to see and know what you are. Here, you are only as good as your content and your content is clearly labelled.

I wrote in a thread here about CLOWNS. I said that if you are a clown then you must clearly indentify yourself as such. That is why I identify myself as a clown and that is why you do that, ATS. We are both very important anthropological and evolutionary tools and huge leaps will be made by our being here. Well done.

If you study in a very deep way the anthropological and evolutionary importance of clowns you will know what I mean. It is vital to healthy evolution and should NEVER be oppressed, but it MUST be clearly labelled.

People who come here to read and contribute have a lot to offer. Instead of using it just to try and score points for yourself and bully others because of your insecurity complex, use it positively. Reach out for the stars.

You bet the U.S authorities will not be allowing any more of those shenanigans. Watch out for legislation throughout the Western Federation of Planets. We can't afford to have sabotage of reality. It will destroy and is an unguarded gateway of the enemy.

ATS and Revolution9 will get to live to fight another day. Alex Jones better start dressing up AS A CLOWN. I am doing already.

edit on 5-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That clown thing works, you are really seen as a clown, by many....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Are you trying to say you are disinfo, and that you are in danger of dashing to the loo?

The known algorithm flaws were also highlighted after the LV shootings, with a plethora of false flag videos, many of them directed to certain websites. Alex Jones was one of them. Google has made some unknown adjustment already, while it remains to be seen how effective it is.
edit on 5-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yea none of that is true. i guess if you pay enough companies to get a particular result you will find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
That clown thing works, you are really seen as a clown, by many....

Ummm...quoth the mirrors reflection...

It's actually no stretch of the imagination that the MSM and Politco's...see conspiracy theorists as..."clownish"...

However...if one considers that what we're spoon fed from those two sides of the same coin is both theater...and...circus...

Then such an observation by the OP is entirely valid...

"This way...to the...egress"...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

If you study in a very deep way the anthropological and evolutionary importance of clowns you will know what I mean. It is vital to healthy evolution and should NEVER be oppressed, but it MUST be clearly labelled.

The most important thing to remember about clowns is its an act. They are not behaving as regular human beings do, they wear make up and put on a clown act.

Nothing they say or do is going to make sense while they are in their disguise performing their 'act'.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

And where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bother
They're already here

Barbara Streisand

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The only thing conspiratorial is the collusion among the owners of the MSM and their desire to keep us divided.....I know, I know if there are no sources or video it never happened !

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ATS does have a few court jesters.

new topics

top topics

join