It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion rocks Philadelphia after Super Bowl 2018 – reports

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

No, I've had him for a few years. He's a rescue from Carolina. Took me a few years to convert him from being a Panthers fan!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
a reply to: MikeA

No, I've had him for a few years. He's a rescue from Carolina. Took me a few years to convert him from being a Panthers fan!

Oh so it's the dogs fault? Is he old enough to have seen them choke in SB 39 or 15, because that would explain not wanting to change.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
All I can say is WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

True, but the Giants still won the Super Bowl...

:-)

#NFLCommercial

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

I feel the pain, Tampa fan from the very beginning when john makay was the head coach, 20+ losing seasons.

Funny thing is once we beat Oakland, my interest in the NFL really faded, kind of like I saw us at the top I don't want to watch us tumble back down to the bottom.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: RomaSempre

I feel the pain, Tampa fan from the very beginning when john makay was the head coach, 20+ losing seasons.

Funny thing is once we beat Oakland, my interest in the NFL really faded, kind of like I saw us at the top I don't want to watch us tumble back down to the bottom.

In all fairness the Eagles were only 1 of 2 teams to have a winning history and no ring. The Viqueens being the other
GO PACK GO

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I guess I should be thanking Philly, because now Wisconsin can point and laugh.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Too much beer and peanuts during the NFC game and the Super Bowl win causing those gas explosions in Philly?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Seems a bit of a Rickroll with the original thread title.
I get that is what RT used but still hyperbole much?

Now I work in Center City Philadelphia.. as a matter of fact you couldnt get close to City Hall then where my building is.
Yes..a small subsection of Philly fans did what they do which is act like thugs. Never understood what breaking doors - windows - looting has to do with celebrating but just because a small % of people did it doesnt mean all those that just celebrated should be lumped in.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Antifa and BLM were there instigating a lot of the destructive behavior.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Theres only one good reason to do that sort of nonsense, and its not because one has had a skinfull.

Yeah. Revolution!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Seems a bit of a Rickroll with the original thread title.
I get that is what RT used but still hyperbole much?

Now I work in Center City Philadelphia.. as a matter of fact you couldnt get close to City Hall then where my building is.
Yes..a small subsection of Philly fans did what they do which is act like thugs. Never understood what breaking doors - windows - looting has to do with celebrating but just because a small % of people did it doesnt mean all those that just celebrated should be lumped in.

That is true. In fact most of these cases are the true fans being lumped in with the criminal element. A large group of fans dancing in the streets is a chance for gang bangers or what ever too rob stores and people with a near 99% chance of getting away with it. They start the riot then take advantage of the mob to hide. They also use what's called a flash mob. You get 30 or 40 people walk into a store and walk out there's no way to stop them. In cases like Philly it's all blamed on the unknown fans. My guess is very few "Fans" were involved in the criminal part, but you'll never prove that to the country club golfers.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Looking normal for Philly

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join