It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion rocks Philadelphia after Super Bowl 2018 – reports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
as PA resident I wouldn't be surprised if Filthadelphia didn't exist and was burned down in a week

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I have been in plenty of bars, while fights were occurring. But because I was happily drunk, I was generally to be seen swaying out of the way of flying bottles and swung bar stools, rather than laying about my fellow man with broken glass, or fists and feet.

I think group think and obsession with sports are far more akin to the major causative factors here. After all, to suggest alcohol is responsible would be to suggest that ANYONE who is legally drunk, not just most or even many people, would behave like that while intoxicated!
Alcohol cannot make a person do stupid things. Being an ignorant knuckle dragger to begin with, and THEN getting drunk though... that has consequences!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
wow they are really taking this win serious. I wonder how many days it will last? Here is a little prediction for you all i made last week. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Typical Philly night. Nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMFG...At the 1:05 mark, a little kid dancing on the roof of a car.
A parent actually let their child take part in the idiocy... wtf is wrong with people

Typical:

Just think that photo is circa year 2000...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah the people climbing up on top of everything (in the video), the one guy thought he was a Golden God obviously (I wonder if they caught him LOL), clear ape behavior, that's not you're typical alcohol kick.

The whole sports ordeal from the get here is a pure Groupthink run amok.

We need this tribalist stuff, as a species, apparently... our primordial self does anyways.
edit on 5-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: japhrimu

Ya reading that now, lots of damage done last night.
I just dont get that. Why do people riot when their city wins?!

Like it should be a prideful moment...not pure ape like behavior.

Why do monkeys throw their poo?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMFG...At the 1:05 mark, a little kid dancing on the roof of a car.
A parent actually let their child take part in the idiocy... wtf is wrong with people

Typical:

Just think that photo is circa year 2000...

circa 2000 in rotterdam according to his jacket
not that it doesnt happen in the usa but i dont think that pic did

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Because they can!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Well you would think a species capable of launching itself into space would have more sense then primates
throwing poo....You would think...
However, in one of the videos I seen today from last nights stupidity,
a man got down on his hands and knees and picked up a chunk of horse manure with his mouth.
All the while a crowd of onlookers cheered this man on.
Mob mentality at its finest!

It even made headlines
Dude eats horse crap

edit on 5-2-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Technically, that's canine behavior.

With their pack mentality they're not too different than the apes, hence we're best friends.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is this in the War on Terrorism because of the Philly fans reputation, as someone from the UK I am not sure if I am missing something.

Hope things are ok if it was an explosion?

Congratulations to the Eagles also

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Alcohol creates apes...

I am so happy to correct you...alcohol creates donkey behinds*

* thought this sounded better than my first response.
edit on 5-2-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No rioting in my neighborhood. Fireworks, celebration and drinking? Absolutely.

I get so tired of the 'all Philly fans are thugs' stuff...like it doesn't happen in any other city? Whatever. Haters gonna hate. All I can say is WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Took you so long even the Bucs got a ring before yall.

I have no doubt there are good philly fans, I just have never met one in person, baseball, basketball, hockey, or Football they all come off as insufferably arrogant and wanting to fight, *shrugs* maybe I just have bad luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Alcohol creates apes...

It would be so nice if sports fans went back to being fans and not fools. My team is better than yours, because it's closer to my house, and I'll beat your a$$ to prove it. I've been a football fan all my life (GO PACK GO) and never once did I think "I'm going to destroy private property in support of my team." I've even heard some talk about wanting to get rid of the so called "Team sports". The claim is that those are the only fans who do that. Ooo you'll never see a tennis or golf fan light a car on fire. Of course there are only like 12 of them (lol). The point is if people don't knock that crap off sooner or later some clown will try to ban football.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
No rioting in my neighborhood. Fireworks, celebration and drinking? Absolutely.

I get so tired of the 'all Philly fans are thugs' stuff...like it doesn't happen in any other city? Whatever. Haters gonna hate. All I can say is WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

NO YOU'RE NOT the Eagles are. You had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: RomaSempre

Took you so long even the Bucs got a ring before yall.

You have no idea. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

I have no doubt there are good philly fans, I just have never met one in person, baseball, basketball, hockey, or Football they all come off as insufferably arrogant and wanting to fight, *shrugs* maybe I just have bad luck.

Must be bad luck. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of boneheads. (Maybe more than most fan bases). But the majority of Philly fans are knowledgeable and down to earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

I absolutely had something to do with it. I watched the entire game with the dog on the couch! They always play well when he's watching the game with me. That's my superstition and I'm sticking with it!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
a reply to: MikeA

I absolutely had something to do with it. I watched the entire game with the dog on the couch! They always play well when he's watching the game with me. That's my superstition and I'm sticking with it!

LOL did you just get that dog? If so I'm going to tell every Philly fan I see that you are to blame for so many loosing seasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join