It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting interview and Q & A with Ralph Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I did do a 'Ralph Ring' search and wasn't readily able to spot these vids. I'm sure that Otis Carr and the XTC-X1 are old hat for ATS 'veterans' but found these 2 vids not just interesting but also easy to understand...esp for 'newbs' like me who have only been into ufology for a couple of years. As this is my first thread...be kind...humor me even, lol.

One thing that really teased my interest is the mention of advancement to solid state construction. Having my degree in the field of electronics/elec. engineering, the mention of transition to solid state from actual moving/spinning parts quickly peaked my interest among other things. Having always been a fan of Tesla and his work (as well as the band!), this is right up my ally. I know that not everyone is a fan of Tesla or of what he did or didn't invent...but there is a whole 'nother thread for that debate.

Short interview with Ralph Ring:

Hour long Q & A:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Finishes watching video...quickly deletes presuptious earlier post....gives furtive glance around room and slinks away humbled.
edit on 5-2-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Solid state, does that mean it's black hole compatible?

Message sent by bottle.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

I did do a 'Ralph Ring' search and wasn't readily able to spot these vids. I'm sure that Otis Carr and the XTC-X1 are old hat for ATS 'veterans' but found these 2 vids not just interesting but also easy to understand...esp for 'newbs' like me who have only been into ufology for a couple of years. As this is my first thread...be kind...humor me even, lol.

WOW, there is something that I haven't come across is ages.

Out of all the nonsense whistle blowers that can be found when looking into conspiracies and alternative news, Ralph had probably the most convincing way about him when compared to others.

everything Ralph speaks about isn't that far fetched compared to other whistleblowers that make outrageous claims.

UFOlogy today is in my opinion a large psychological operation to keep hidden the technological capabilities we have today.

I could even go more sinister and say it also allows for other programs to be run such as abduction and human experimentation by those that believe such practices are actually beneficial to our species as a whole, be that a governing body or a corporation that has high interests in keeping the status quo.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing! Haven't seen these interviews yet.

But I must say I'm skeptic about his claims.

I mean, if he really build an anti-gravity zero point energy craft, where is it? Why can't we see it flying or anything? Should we just believe his words?

Or did I miss anything?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I mean, if he really build an anti-gravity zero point energy craft, where is it? Why can't we see it flying or anything? Should we just believe his words? Or did I miss anything?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This website, is chock full of nonsense to read.

I believe this is where I first came across the stories Ralph tells, or actually it may have been Project Camelot, one or the other.

There is quite a bit, its just finding it, there is a search or you can simply google the names. I had a quick look, articles that are linked to exopolitics and Micheal Salla cover a bit which may turn some off.

I was new to the conspiracy community and in my awakening phases when I came across this so I may have been more open to accepting this, but if memory serves me good I want to believe this could be one instance where a technological discovery was made and taken and hidden to be used for purposes of secret matters.

Its great entertainment if one wants let their mind wonder but to me from memory there is something to Ralph and his story that is a bit more than just entertainment.

a more direct link

edit on 5-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: vinifalou

I mean, if he really build an anti-gravity zero point energy craft, where is it? Why can't we see it flying or anything? Should we just believe his words? Or did I miss anything?

This website, is chock full of nonsense to read.

I believe this is where I first came across the stories Ralph tells, or actually it may have been Project Camelot, one or the other.

There is quite a bit, its just finding it, there is a search or you can simply google the names. I had a quick look, articles that are linked to exopolitics and Micheal Salla cover a bit which may turn some off.

I was new to the conspiracy community and in my awakening phases when I came across this so I may have been more open to accepting this, but if memory serves me good I want to believe this could be one instance where a technological discovery was made and taken and hidden to be used for purposes of secret matters.

Its great entertainment if one wants let their mind wonder but to me from memory there is something to Ralph and his story that is a bit more than just entertainment.

a more direct link

David Hamel also built craft using some of the natural processes Ring describes using.

Wilbert Smith is also a keynote influence.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for sharing... just curious, what's your take on the Electric Universe theory?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Thanks for sharing! Haven't seen these interviews yet.

But I must say I'm skeptic about his claims.

I mean, if he really build an anti-gravity zero point energy craft, where is it? Why can't we see it flying or anything? Should we just believe his words?

Or did I miss anything?

Just today, I watched a presentation by Ralph and his wife where he mentions the operational craft was taken to Los Alamos, NM, where he heard through the grapevine the gov’t was trying to weaponize it. That was back around 1960-ish, and he says he has no idea if it’s still there or not.

top topics

join