It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab refugees march in German city hit by far-right protests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: toysforadults

It sounds like a good portion of the 3,000 were residents, not far right people if you read the article.

They don't like the increase in crime. So that makes the far right?

Nope, they were far right. Cottbus itself is covered in brown sheet stains, the AfD won over the CDU and that counts for something.

Yes, they were residents, but that is not the point. Residents can still get the ol' "lets move with the crowd and get the lynchin' started!" thing..

Except no one was lynched. These people have real concerns and people who keep brushing them off as nazi scum will only push people further to the right extreme

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: pavil

It sounds like a good portion of the 3,000 were residents, not far right people if you read the article.

They don't like the increase in crime. So that makes the far right?

Nope, they were far right. Cottbus itself is covered in brown sheet stains, the AfD won over the CDU and that counts for something.

Yes, they were residents, but that is not the point. Residents can still get the ol' "lets move with the crowd and get the lynchin' started!" thing..

Except no one was lynched. These people have real concerns and people who keep brushing them off as nazi scum will only push people further to the right extreme

Yup, the left is very dangerous.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah

Any one who doesn't agree with the NWO tactics in Germany is labeled "far right".

It's not just Germany where these lame tactics are used. Though I'm sure the Nazi Designation is a worse slur there than anywhere else.

Demonizing those who you disagree with......why that's sounds rather, what's the word I'm looking for? I just had it a second ago.....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That's germany problems. Who cares.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

That's germany problems. Who cares.

Germany's problems are all of Europe's problems, thanks to Frau Merkel. And America's problem too, since the kind of social engineering that we are experiencing in Europe is what the Democrats intend to do in the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Swills

I didn’t paint any picture. I posted a bbc article showing that the German govt realizes that there is a problem and has been offering them cash and safe passage to go home.

So...the government takes in these crazies which was against the citizens wishes. The government then protects those immigrants more than those of its citizens when crime increases (political correctness). Then...the government takes hard earned tax dollars and freely gives it to the immigrants...not what citizens wish to see their tax dollars spent...

What I see is a #ed up government...and should be tried for treason.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thanks for your detailed insights from Germany.
As always you put a lot of effort into it.

However I see your post as a bit one sided.

There have been many incidents in Cottbus with violent immigrants.

The most prominent ones: an elderly woman was killed in a knife attack in her own home, carried out by a refugee. There have been 3 young refugees who attacked another old lady in a Shopping mall, just because they wanted more ‚respect‘.
In the same mall, another knife attack by a syrian. He even attacked a plaincloth cop.

So understandably a lot of Cottbusser start to feel unsafe in their own city. They would be OK with foreigners, but are fed up with people coming here, living of tax Euros AND terrorising the locals.

Besides it‘s becoming a trend! that more and more City Mayors come forward that they want to regulate migrant influx, because the cities have problems, not only with violence but also with capacities for schools, homes, child care places (KITAs) and so on.

Some of the Mayors are SPD members, so politically left. But they realised the reality.

In the end of the day, the government is in charge of the safety of it‘s citizen. (or should be)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
does anyone seriously not know by now that all this was part of the plan? all the back pedaling is only for show because hey, they got what they paid for so now theres nothing to lose in telling your constituents "hey sorry folks, we messed up, we're very sorry and we're doing what we can so please keep voting for us!".

yeah right.

germany is done. I'm glad i got the hell out of there and went to a place where you actually have the basic right of self defense.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: avgguy

Crime isn’t a thing only committed by immigrants. Neither of us live in Germany and know exactly what’s going on in this areas. Typically, immigrants avoid being criminals because when they’re caught not only is their freedom taken away, which no one likes, but they’ll also be deported. That kinda goes against their goals.

You’re painting a picture that all these immigrants are criminals, just like the far right German Nazis of today. That’s who you’re siding with huh?

It wasn’t just far righters protesting, their were also German people protesting against the Nazis and are pro-immigration. Shame you left that part out.

Yeah we arent in Germany we don't know what happens there.

But I bet you the thousands of pissed off Germans in the streets were there and know what happens there. Maybe we should listen to what they have to say?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: avgguy

Crime isn’t a thing only committed by immigrants. Neither of us live in Germany and know exactly what’s going on in this areas. Typically, immigrants avoid being criminals because when they’re caught not only is their freedom taken away, which no one likes, but they’ll also be deported. That kinda goes against their goals.

You’re painting a picture that all these immigrants are criminals, just like the far right German Nazis of today. That’s who you’re siding with huh?

It wasn’t just far righters protesting, their were also German people protesting against the Nazis and are pro-immigration. Shame you left that part out.

Yeah we arent in Germany we don't know what happens there.

But I bet you the thousands of pissed off Germans in the streets were there and know what happens there. Maybe we should listen to what they have to say?

Yet when thousands of Americans protest in the street they are labeled Nazi thugs, hmmmm .like in Charlottesville, should we listen to them too?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A new wave of terrorist attacks against the EU, perpetrated by Islamist migrants is imminent, as the EU has failed during the past years to curtail and stop illegal immigration, notwithstanding their claims in the media.
New unconventional and transversal tactics of terrorist migrants are going to hit Europe very soon!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Most migrants that go to Italy by boat are brought there by the Italian secret intelligence disguised as seagoing NGOs

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Article has already been pulled down.
Can't be letting public sentiment get in the way of official policy.
My only question is when does the EU get replaced too?
Let immigrants have those good paying jobs.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Using the Nazi label 9 times in a single post looks like trying to put a sticker on a wet dog. Do you think Black South Africans remember what life was like during Apartheid? The East Germans have only been free of the Soviet Union about the same amount of time - perhaps what they see is their new-found freedoms disappearing? Issues around immigration are often not about the people but the effects; higher taxes, higher unemployment, higher crime, increased government surveillance and powers that are always demanded. They are also used to government providing everything which puts immigrants in direct competition with them.

You made many assertions that the neo-nazis are always assaulting and harassing immigrants, do you have any statistics or stories for that? Or is that the kind of rhetoric we get thrown at us here in the US for wanting to end illegal immigration?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join