It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab refugees march in German city hit by far-right protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Paying people to leave seems to be a tacit admission that their previous "come one, come all" policy was a huge mistake. So is there even one German politician who has taken responsibility and resigned in disgrace?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

There's a reason doors come with locks.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It sounds like a good portion of the 3,000 were residents, not far right people if you read the article.

They don't like the increase in crime. So that makes the far right?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why is when Americans protest government or police corruption the protesters are just labeled jobless thugs looking to go looting yet when protestors in Germany do it they are legitimate protests and their cause is just.....

Funny how you believe media reports when you agree with the narrative, no need to think when someone can do it for you...eh...

edit on 5-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Was it a sexual assaulty rapey kind of protest?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It sounds like a good portion of the 3,000 were residents, not far right people if you read the article.

Nope, they were far right. Cottbus itself is covered in brown sheet stains, the AfD won over the CDU and that counts for something.

Yes, they were residents, but that is not the point. Residents can still get the ol' "lets move with the crowd and get the lynchin' started!" thing..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The Germans should round up the Arabs and put them into places where they can not hurt the German people and make them wear a symbol to show they are Arab.
Oh wait......

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can anyone explain why is when Americans protest government or police corruption the protesters are just labeled jobless thugs looking to go looting yet when protestors in Germany do it they are legitimate protests and their cause is just.....

Double standard blinders.

Over there they are protesting against foreigners. Over here we are 'building a wall'.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yea...that thing. Funny how people put up with something for far too long, and then oh hell Panzers.
The right person and one good rally is all it takes
a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Some clarification needed, as it seems.

Around 600 people met to protest for a society without hate and racism. Not for more refugees or a "muslimisation of germany" or the "extinction of the germans". I think it was a move by the pro refugee wing that the rally was registered by a syrian refugee, so it looked as if the refugees organized the rally. Believe me, i wouldn´t know what to do to register and organize a legal rally here in germany, the motherland of bureaucracy, so how should a syrian refugee know, that maybe doesn´t even speak german? Others did the work and send the refugee to subscribe to wherever one needs to go for that.

Now let´s have a look where Cottbus is, it´s in eastern Germany. That´s why only 600 people are for a society without hate and neonazis, while 2000 "for sure not Nazis, but it must be allowed to say..."´s gathered for an anti-protest. Normal situation in eastern germany. It´s not only that there are more neonazi skinheads in public, it´s almost the whole population there that "thinks" and behaves like in 1933.

For sure, in the western part of germany there are neonazis too (problem became public and huge after the fall of the walll, after eastern germany mixed with western germany), but they can´t run around in public like in eastern germany, because here they get what they need, the people are against that nazi sh*t, for very good reasons. But in eastern germany that whole nazi thing is normal, there is no opposition in the population, the population there is almost completely neonazi, in their heads and "hearts". You need to know that almost no refugees and muslims are to find in eastern germany(compared to west germany), for a good reason. People that don´t look like Maik Müller or Cindy Stokowski are in steady danger if they leave their appartments, refugee shelters or whatever. They get attacked and called names, attacked with nazi boots, with gas, weapons, dogs.

That´s why nobody can even open a business in the valley of the clueless, who has only blonde and blue eyed workers? But even the unemployment rate down there is the fault of the almost non existant Ausländers there, in the view of the neonazis and rightwinger population over there, the not so intelligent rest that stayed there and blame everything and everybody else than themselves for their "life of the left behind". Don´t be an alcoholic and/or crystal addicted Hartz4 recipient, looking and acting like neonazis, then your problems in the rest of sane germany and the sane world would be non existant too. That´s a fact. The neonazis all demand integration and assimilation of the "Ausländers". But the almost whole eastern of germany, almost the whole actual population there is not willing to integrate into sane germany, they are not even willing to learn our language, nothing. And they are way more than a million of refugees that came since 2015.

The east germans learned in the GDR, for example, that they are not to blame for unemployment, because in the GDR there was no unemployment. It seems to be in their genes, because they don´t want to change anything, they don´t want to learn and accept that they are responsible for their own lifes, more than 25 years after that "reunification". There was more solidarity between east and west germans when the wall was still there and the east german weren´t such ignorant nazis. When west germans were willing to send packages and money to the GDR. But since "reunited", the eastern germans only demanded and demanded, till today. They are in a victim role, steadily. And if somebody like that needs an enemy, it´s the evil, even there almost non existant Ausländers. Like everywhere else on earth, it´s always "the others", the strangers fault.

It´s really not like the 2000 rightwingers would be average people that just are afraid of criminality. If they were afraid of criminality, why don´t they blame the Ausländers that are the criminals over there, since ever, the east europeans? That burgle houses, steal cars, even bikes in masses, even tractors and cattle from the fields of the farmers there. Is it maybe because in the motherland of these criminals they have rightwinger governments and so they are brothers in spirit with these often not looking like Ausländers criminals? Which are not muslim but christian, btw?

But if something happens and blackhaired and "muslim looking" people or criminals are involved, then houses burn, shelters are attacked and every not german looking person will be hunted down there. We don´t know why the syrians really attacked the couple in front of the mall there. Maybe they were attacked, verbally or physically, before? Again and again? Do we know that, no. But it is very possible down there. And we can´t trust nobody there, it is not a secret that even politicians and the police down there are infected with the nazi ideology. It´s 90% of the population there, that is not a evil joke or something, that is reality.

To be honest, whole germany has more problems with the not willing to integrate neonazi infested east of germany, than with most of the refugees(not criminals from north africa) that came here since 2015. The east of germany makes whole germany look bad in the sane world. Everybody can point with the finger to the people there and say: See, those germans are the same like in 1933, they never changed.

People here, that had unasked to pay for that whole "reunification" thing(and pay till today), often say that they wish the wall back. Some now say that bavaria should be behind that wall then, too. After they showed with the behaviour of their CSU(Bavaria First) and the peoples voting behaviour(monsterneoliberal rightwinger AfD made big wins there, CSU was not Bavaria First enough anymore for the population there) were their minds belong to.

And if somebody thinks about that, it could be maybe the only solution, both sides would have what they want. Bavaria could pay for the east and germany would lose that east german neonazi problem. Plus, that Bavaria First behaviour of the Alpendudlers in their Lederhosen would be solved. They could then unite with Austria, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine etc, with that whole rightwinger/neonazi europe. It just would come together what belongs together. I mean, it´s the righwingers that scream for walls at anytime, why shouldn`t we give them what they want? And throw the key away, for the lock that is only reachable from the sane side.

And again, those 2000 anti Ausländers protesters are what they seem, neonazi minds, nothing else. Not people that are afraid of criminals. A blonde Ausländer could do a test, walk there as a blonde Ausländer, in such east german cities, then disguise as blackhaired, "muslim looking" Ausländer. I bet the blonde version could be drunk as hell, throw bottles around and yell Sieg Heil for hours, but the blackhaired version could not even take a normal walk through such a city. That´s, so sad as it is, the truth and the reality.

99% of the west germans have nothing in common with those righwinger(!) east germans and righwinger(!) bavarians. That what foreign rightwingers celebrate as power of the people is a loud crowd, but they are not the people(the people would not reach only around 10-15% popularity in the population), they are part of the people, a part that is "loved" like many mothers in law are loved, you have to deal with them because they are there. But the most time they are not good for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This"Refugee Crises"and blame the West is NOW speak for we don't recognize national sovereignty or its citizens rights.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Nope, they were far right. Cottbus itself is covered in brown sheet stains, the AfD won over the CDU and that counts for something.

Yes, they were residents, but that is not the point. Residents can still get the ol' "lets move with the crowd and get the lynchin' started!" thing..

It sounds as if they peacefully counterprotested an opposing March. Is difference of thought not allowed? Maybe you should deport your own citizens then.

I get that it's a city in Eastern Germany and the AFD won there recently. Are the AFD a banned political party?

They don't like the changes and have voted for people who also don't like the changes. Is that supposed to be shocking.

Merkel's policies in regards to immigration have struck a cord with a part of the German electorate. Some don't seem to like that policy and have sought other party's that represent their interests more.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
life in a ger-town were a pegida march at night caused a dead muslim migrant in the streets ... true . anotehr crazy case was. an muslim tried to get and handycashupgrade at a supermarket. but he couldnt speak any ger. the security came and brought and used a rope to tether him outside the supermarket after they called the cops to pick him up. the cops only took him free and tried to calm him down. the next day people found the muslim hanghim self outside the town in the woods. true story also.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's the unspeakable truth in Germany. Instead of taking serious what the people experience and feel they get hit with "Nazi".
While it's obvious we don't even have a rivalry like reps/dems but a effectively the same mediocrity with SPD, CDU/CSU.
Good that people are looking for alternatives. I still hope we can find a way to deal with the facts as they are and have benefits from it.
That's not racism. These people hit the most vulnerable link of the problem. Kick the victim. Yes refugees are victims. How much would it take you to leave home? ...that's how bad their lifes are.
Instead we sell weapons to Turkey.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: pavil

While it's obvious we don't even have a rivalry like reps/dems but a effectively the same mediocrity with SPD, CDU/CSU.

I've always gotten the feeling that a German politician could switch from the SPD to the CDU and not really have to change any core positions. They do seem rather bland.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That's was one of the points I was making.

I actually first learned about this through Facebook from a group I'm in and I had no idea about any right wing anything until I began searching for articles on the net and when I saw how obvious the propaganda was I decided to post here on ATS. I knew some of you would see it as clearly as me.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Any one who doesn't agree with the NWO tactics in Germany is labeled "far right".

It's good to see native Germans finally standing up against the invading hordes.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's was one of the points I was making.

I actually first learned about this through Facebook from a group I'm in and I had no idea about any right wing anything until I began searching for articles on the net and when I saw how obvious the propaganda was I decided to post here on ATS. I knew some of you would see it as clearly as me.

I think the far right name calling is what's making this situation far worse and no solutions achieved. I'm sure the left is willing to negotiate with the people they just called a nazi

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NOprah

I don't see it being a problem that the people of Germany want to protect their cultural identity. That's their choice as the people of Germany and we should respect that.

If that's what they want then so be it who am I say otherwise? That's exactly how I feel about Afghanistan as well but you'll never here anyone tell the Afghani population that they are brown supremacist because they want to protect their cultural identity. It's their choice. Some other country doesn't have the right to show up and tell them what to do.

Kind of like what immigrants to do in America, show up and change our laws to fit them.

That doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or do I am fine with cultural integration but I don't have the right to force on Germans.
edit on 5-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join