It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Implies That An Oklahoma City-Style Bombing Could Happen Because Of FISA Memo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nutcase Congressman Adam Schiff has proclaimed the possibility of a new "Oklahoma City style" attack because of das Memo 😂

They're doing everything to make people think Democrats are all primm and proper with the last Administration's using the Cabinet to undermine political opponents 😁

The Democrat Party is unraveling at blistering speed and they can't stop it 🤕

The End is Near

Adam Schiff Implies That An Oklahoma City-Style Bombing Could Happen Because Of FISA Memo

video from ABC interview..

California Rep. Adam Schiff suggested that an Oklahoma City-style bombing could happen due to public trust in the FBI being reduced by the House Intelligence Committee’s memo released this week.

video from MSNBC ...

🔀🔁🔂

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is it a threat or a genuine concern?

Either way, seems we've been warned in advance.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Way to put ideas into peoples heads.

Kind of like when CNN's Ana Navarro went around saying 'this is going to get somebody killed... maybe that will stop him'.

edit on 4-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
RUN IN CIRCLES SCREAM AND SHOUT!!
THE END IS NEAR!

DOOOM

whatever it takes for them to deflect the blame though huh?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So which is it?

Are we going to witness mass attacks on the FBI or mass attacks on journalists? Both have screamed and screamed that things done or said by Trump was going to put them and their industries into grave mortal peril ... that the crazed Trump supporters were just seconds away from stringing them up in reality rather than just giving them a verbal flaying on Twitter.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The irony that someone could possibly cause a similar incident like the one the FBI created because of trust issues with the FBI. Naturally the first suspect would be the FBI themselves.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So which is it?

Are we going to witness mass attacks on the FBI or mass attacks on journalists? Both have screamed and screamed that things done or said by Trump was going to put them and their industries into grave mortal peril ... that the crazed Trump supporters were just seconds away from stringing them up in reality rather than just giving them a verbal flaying on Twitter.

And weird what we have actually seen is a republican getting shot.

But in that case, not one of these people saying trump is dark and going to cause people to get attacked said anything about there language saying about how trump must be taken down and how he is the most racist authoritarian ever.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have been to OKC to the museum. One thing I thought about was that the bomber was at Waco, and thought the government was heavy handed and that the media supported the heavy hand of the government. Almost sounds like #fakenews, lead to the OKC bombing. If the MSM covered Waco fairly instead of a pro-government reporting, maybe OKC wouldn’t have happened, IDK

I kind of agree with the congressman, but I don’t think it would be against the FBI rank and file. I could see someone attacking the ‘MSM bully who’s pushing the deep state narrative’

link   
a reply to: Grambler

You forgot that was 'justified' as Scalise had been trying to murder babies by taking away Obamacare.

link   
stirrrrrrrrr etchhhhhhhh

Both videos and neither place does he mention Oklahoma. He uses the fertilizer as bomb ingredient idea in both. Your source stretches that into Oklahoma bombing and then you pass it of as if that is what he really said. It wasn't. Show us that video.
l

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The deep state are just the kind of people that will make it happen juat to prove Schiff right.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He's not entirely off track... if the FBI is allowed to, once again, violate the law and violate the rights of Americans, people will be just as pissed about it as they were when the FBI and ATF last pulled one of these stunts in Waco. Janet Reno and Bill Clinton caused Oklahoma City and, without a doubt, if Congress doesn't actually swiftly and bring the FBI back to the cowering at heel position they belong in, the next "Oklahoma City" will belong solely to James Comey, Barack Obama, and Lorretta Lynch.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interpretation: "Change your thinking and support or we shall again kill many of you, and blame whoever suits our M.O'

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He stole that from the Lindsey Graham playbook!
"They could nuke Charleston"
So let me get this straight - if a terror bombing happens it's because of Trump and not the intelligence community allowing it to happen.....

If it DOES happen I think they should arrest Schiff and whisk him off to Guantanamo and see what he has to say between gulps of water.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The irony that someone could possibly cause a similar incident like the one the FBI created because of trust issues with the FBI. Naturally the first suspect would be the FBI themselves.

But the blame would be entirely and overwhelmingly on Trump for "releasing the memo".

Right?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The memo caused my gums to bleed, my arches to fall and is responsible for solar flares.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As if I really needed another reason to dislike that guy...

That subject is still a fairly sore subject in Oklahoma.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is something we have to be really careful of.....

Cuz the Liberal wing nuts are full of fertilizer

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The memo caused my gums to bleed, my arches to fall and is responsible for solar flares.

Don't forget the icebergs, and polar bears

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's hemorrhoid flare-up. Psst!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join