It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Blue Tue Declassified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Who else saw Out of the Blue lastweek on Tuesday Declassiifed on the Sci Fi channel?

That was probably the best UFO documentary that I have ever seen. It covered all sorts of stuff and i think it was 2 hours long.

The rendlesham audio tape was very interesting and the story of the UFO shooting the nuclear missle although no hard proof just a computer animation.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I saw that as well. It was really well done. I might actually buy it.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Out of the Blue is one of the best produced TV UFO documentaries. I had to buy the DVD of it to show it off to my family. Some of whom became fairly convinced regarding the truth of the matter.

The proof in it comes not from the events so much as the amount of credible people they talk to regarding the subject.

I will say that they do bring up the two most important and fact based events regarding this subject. Those being the 1965 Edwards AFB case and the 1980 Rendlesham Forest incident. Both events, especially the Edwards AFB "should" be all the evidence the world needs to prove the reality of extraterrestrial visitation. However, it seems as though the world turns a blind eye to it.

edit:
Out of the Blue isn't a new documentary. Its at least several months old, if not a year or more old now. Which is how I already have the DVD of the show.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that as well. I think the Tehran military jet incident is fascinating to. It is strange, someone had just written to me asking me to look into that and add it to my site and the next night I see it on the sci-fi channel program.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
#! I missed it? I saw it when it first came on and thought it was great. I was waiting for it to come on again so I could record it.....damn.

Does anyone know where you can order it?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
www.outoftheblue.tv...

$25 + $5 shipping. Its worth it, IMO. I can't say that for a lot of the UFO material out there.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sweet....thanks. I'll definately be getting this. It's a good program to convince skeptics.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does anybody has a clue when it will be shown in the netherlands? I would like it to see but I have a pal dvd player and I want a dvd.

new topics

top topics

join