It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

With all due respect the investigation against Papadopoulos started in 2013....3 years before the investigation....Page, was part of the investigation too, that is the ELEPHANT in the room.....How did he end up with trump camp? Damn alt right are just listening to trump, don't think for themselves.....LOL.......Sorry I meant PAGE.....

If you play connect the dots, you would CLEARLY see what is up.

edit on 4-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

With all due respect the investigation against Papadopoulos started in 2013....3 years before the investigation....Page, was part of the investigation too, that is the ELEPHANT in the room.....How did he end up with trump camp? Damn alt right are just listening to trump, don't think for themselves.....LOL.......

Well by that standard, we know in the indictment of Manafort that he was peddling russian influence with the Podesta group in 2013.

How did Podesta end up in the Hillary camp?

Oh thats right, you like many others are only interested in russians connected to trump.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
in germany its a crime to deny the holocaust. it has nothing to do with freedom of speech. i feel ashamed for such people.

i remember seeing a documentary about auschwitz. one scene i cannot forget. a girl, two or three years old, was seperated from her mom, and the little girl try to run to her mom but a soldier kicked her with his boots and the girl fell to the ground.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Looks like the GOP is adamantly against him. That said, why even bother to waste resources against him if there's not a snowball chance in Hell for the GOP to win the district anyway?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have been wondering how Manafort ended up with Trump.
What if he was embedded there by the Clinton campaign deliberately to use against Trump?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

With all due respect the investigation against Papadopoulos started in 2013....3 years before the investigation....Page, was part of the investigation too, that is the ELEPHANT in the room.....How did he end up with trump camp? Damn alt right are just listening to trump, don't think for themselves.....LOL.......Sorry I meant PAGE.....

If you play connect the dots, you would CLEARLY see what is up.

Nevermind. I see now that you meant to type "crooked" not "cooked".

Either way.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"At this point"? What about the past 55 years....Facts are facts, Russia and trump camp went hand in hand....Fact!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Looks like the GOP is adamantly against him. That said, why even bother to waste resources against him if there's not a snowball chance in Hell for the GOP to win the district anyway?

It would be interesting to see how much support he garners...

I doubt many people gave Trump a snowballs chance in hell either...I certainly didn't..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

What if he was embedded there by the Clinton campaign deliberately to use against Trump?

The Trump Campaign saw him coming and put him into The Sunlight and he got exposed as planned.

If Trump had ignored him, we wouldn't have known.

πŸ˜‰ Clever tactics at work πŸ˜‰

πŸ• Toto knows he's "not in Kansas" anymore πŸ•

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Trump Campaign saw him coming and put him into The Sunlight and he got exposed as planned.

If Trump had ignored him, we wouldn't have known.

πŸ˜‰ Clever tactics at work πŸ˜‰

πŸ• Toto knows he's "not in Kansas" anymore πŸ•

Hahahahahha! Yea, that Trump is a super genius.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I dunno... I said Trump could win from the moment he proposed the immigration moratorium onward... I dont see this particular politician garnering that momentum, nor do I think he's worth spending any campaign money on beating. Further, he's got every right to run and voters have a right to vote for him if he represents their interests and values. Other than as an exercise in navel gazing, I'm not seeing the huge to do over this story.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District...

Just not to the extent of actually challenging him in the race, of course.

Hollow meaningless words are quite obviously hollow and meaningless.

2018?
A questionable notion,for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So your NWO,Leftist,atheist self cares about the Jews now?Really?
Or is this a convenient talking point today?
edit on CSTMonam1261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Uhhuh...

Democrats must have paid him to run, so they could have a better chance...
Despite the fact he is running unopposed and such an endeavour is literally a waste of time as well as wholly unnecessary, especially given the outcome is favourable to them whether he runs (unopposed) or not.

I swear, the obsessive hatred and paranoia some of you display is incredibly sad to watch.

Take a break, man.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Just because he deny's the holecaust,the whole thing does sound like a set up,the ones banking the war are the same ones running intel,not that a convincing of a story to me,not like a liberal who follows the news on TV

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

??? I thought the conspiracy theories claimed that anti-religious Hollywood, the NWO, and the Illuminati were supposedly run by Jewish people? Mr. Communism himself, Karl Marx, was Jewish. Even extreme left wingers like Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders are Jewish. So what on earth are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Grambler
This guy sounds like an a hole.

I am glad the republican leaders have denounced them.

It would be absurd for a leader of a political party to be buddying up to some guy with anti Semitic views.

Oh wait...

Ah - OK, collectively pigeonholing again - that makes all Obama voters and supporters hyper-intolerant racists because Obama himself supports a hyper-intolerant racist.

Guilty by association - this is the flavour of the month.

Works for the left.

They just don’t have a cool name like The Deplrables!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Republicans usually never stand a chance in Chicago, so they can't get Republicans to even waste their time campaigning.

This guy still has to win the primary in a few weeks, but so far no one has stepped up to run against him.

If that happens, he will run against the Dem in the Nov election by default.

Yep, they have to beat him.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
you know the real question here should be, why can't the Republicans find anyone to run? it shows there is a real issue if the only one running on the "Republican ticket", is someone disavowed by the Republican party. seriously WHY is no one else running? well it seems the democrats have controlled it for so long there is no real hope of anyone else winning. and lets be honest who wants to destroy their name trying to run in an unwinnable situation? and just look at the shape Illinois is in financially. any Republican if they somehow managed to win would be expected to somehow quickly fix that issue. it has [i]BILLIONS in deficits, BILLIONS of dollars in pension liabilities. seriously the state should have gone bankrupt years ago. and even just trying to actually fix things would likely end up causing riots and civil unrest. do you think their pensioners would take lightly to massive cuts? would the general populace sit idly by as social services were cut back? can the already failing infrastructure stand any cuts at all? hell i bet if a Republican even won, and even tried to do what is needed, that most of the democrats in the country would rise up in protest and solidarity over the EVIL Republicans, hurting people. no this democrat created S*@* hole[i] of a bankrupt state, is not one that can be fixed without years of hard work, and cuts to the bone. not really something any smart person would want to take on. even if a Republican won, they would end up holding the bag, of what is sure to be massive discontent, if they even tried to do anything. and yet if they just toed the line, and let things continue as they have under so many years of democrat control, you can bet that they would start blaming the Republicans for it's financial failure. completely ignoring the fact that that failure has taken many years of democrat rule. no matter what you can bet that everything would become the Republican's fault, and shown as a "standard" Republican failure. seriously that state is a no win situation. and yet even though any Republican would be roasted for doing something to try to fix it, or doing nothing. the democrats can happily continue to make things worse, without any real backlash. i know i certainly would not want to take on all those major problems, in such a no win situation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join