It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think I know what happened.
Perhaps there are no sane Republicans who even live in Chicago to run for Congress? That would make sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

tsk-tsk

Obama supporters aren't racist.

They're anti-Semitic.

Obama supporters are anti-semitic? I thought Obama and his supporters traveled widely in Arabic circles. I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That seat has been Democrat for 40 years.

It makes sense they would have a nut running as a "Republican" for "Red Herring" purposes.

Sometimes there's more money in losing.

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It makes sense they would have a nut running as a "Republican" for "Red Herring" purposes.

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

It makes sense.

Democrats have no platform.
Democrats have no message.

So they pay some guy who's a nut to run on the republican ticket so they have a message and something to run against.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

Well it's obvious, of course.

Another genius plot designed by You, Trump and Q.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can you tell of us of another of your planned moves, BEFORE it happens??

MTUBY
edit on 4-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
For ME it's not the voters or party members...

It's the PARTY itself seeming to be unable to put ANYONE else in the race.

It's almost like they'd rather deal with bad optics instead of SHOWING that the RNC isn't a party of anti-Semites and supremacist racists.

Sort of a:

Meh, whatever...we got away with running Roy Moore...

I assume you felt the same way when Ellison, who is not only a Farrakhan friend, but has made anti semitic statements, was up for chairman of the DNC.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

It makes sense.

So they pay some guy who's a nut to run on the republican ticket so they have a message and something to run against.

And how many years have they been paying this nut??

Did you get into the punch bowl early today Cowboy??

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

It makes sense.

MTUBY

One, this is a conspiracy forum, so they may have just started paying him. Someone should check that out.

Two, what else are the democrats going to run on? What is their message, what is their platform?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You may have a decent point - that the Republicans have essentially ceded the whole district to the Democrats and the only ones deciding to run are the real fringe elements. We see this in Texas politics but in reverse - Republicans seem to have a lock-hold on a lot of the state and Democrats haven't made the effort to run, feeling that there's no point in it since the voters would prefer Republicans.

So (as with here) it may indeed be a case of only the more extreme elements are optimistic enough to try to challenge the incumbent party in a majority area.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Great logic, I'm being serious, it truly is, but only if that logic went both ways. Lots of people seem to be ok with pigeonholing people behind the words of Democratic leaders around here though, which is unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

It makes sense.

MTUBY

One, this is a conspiracy forum, so they may have just started paying him. Someone should check that out.

Two, what else are the democrats going to run on? What is their message, what is their platform?

The question was how longhave they been paying this nut, which is directly linked to your assertion that it was a planned move to have this idiot run.

I am calling you out, your statement was nothing more than hot dog filler.
If I am incorrect show us the evidence of your supposed plan....

Now here's two beers for your last deflection, just don't drink and ride Cowboy..😁

MTUBY
edit on 4-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It sounds like Jones is definitely racist and antisemitic.
That said, the interview was very chopped up and provides no context.
It's pretty easy to make anyone look really bad through selective editing.

edit on 4-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

What else are the democrats going to run on? What is their message, what is their platform?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This guy has been running for various offices for decades.
He never wins of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ParkerCramer

What else are the democrats going to run on? What is their message, what is their platform?

I havent looked at the other guy, but I'd bet its a SJW Supremacist vs. a White Supremacist.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
3 things

Ironically most republicans favor Israel over palistine while most Democrats favor Palistine over Israel

www.people-press.org...

-most people in the Middle East don’t believe thebholicost happened. Trump’s travel ban kept Holocaust deniers out, but democrats want them in and to vote Democrats

- I love the facist irony, especially in Europe with the holicost. Citizens must believe the story the governments are telling, or the state will punish you.

The government saying you have to believe anything is just wrong, I don’t care if it’s the holicost, 9-11.
jFK, or whatever

It looks like this guy thinks it’s a total myth, which I would say defies logic, but on the other hand, not being allowed to question any part of the official story, again is ironically facist of you.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ‘

It makes sense.

MTUBY

The Republicans repudiated him and removed him from their ballot, if an earlier post is correct (and I think it is.) For those questioning Arthur Jones' political and social stances, he is indeed the former head of the American Nazi Party

The incumbent is undoubtedly running on his record, which is pretty decent. He's a centrist Democrat and does not vote along party lines. He also pays his staff well. Overall, seems a rather decent guy.

His opponent for the Democratic nominee hasn't filled out any real campaign statements or the like. Although she's a "marketing consultant" (not an impressive title in these days), her marketing expertise isn't showing since there's little information about what her platform is or why anyone should vote for her other than she isn't Arthur Jones.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Sir, if you look up over the past 55 years, the Republicans have 10 fold more indictments, convictions, and PRISON time. Care to show me differently?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lmfao. i question EVERYTHING. so much of the 'official' story does NOT add up.
hate to burst your bubble if you have a dog in this fight, but too much weird stuff.

spielberg's movie was bonkers. a chick 'claiming' they could change her eye color. LMFAO. sure, thats 'real'

also it is not racist to question the authenticity of a 'story'

i hate trigger words, i see lots of brainwashed people dumping trigger words like crazy.

edit on 4-2-2018 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: c2oden

Sir, if you look up over the past 55 years, the Republicans have 10 fold more indictments, convictions, and PRISON time. Care to show me differently?

Well, they are pretty much cooked at this point.

edit on 2018-02-04T18:40:50-06:002201804America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join