It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal story.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
Im very sorry but your pictures seems more fake to me then all the others that I have seen. Don't know what you want to prove with this. Your light balls looks defently like they have been copied from my picture. Again, for me its not a question, whether my pictures are fake or not.

No offense man but your reaction is stupid. These 3 pics i posted are just photos i took during a football match in Paris. I was more busy watching my team than faking photos.....
I have nothing to prove, i am just informing you that these pics anomalies are common, nothing more. If you don't want to understand i'll stop losing my time on this thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
rai76,

neat story. are you willing to accept the possibility that your 'orbs' are not ghosts - and maybe something more natural? ive heard of your friend before. isnt he the ones who takes pictures of fuzzy grey aliens that only he can see? well, you sound convinced that everything you experienced was real... where in the netherlands are you and van der broek? i live in germany, i would like to investigate too.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Rai, if u are addimant that these pis are real and u dont want anyone to expalin them any other way, why have u posted them on a site where all you are going to find is people who know what they are talking about and will be skepitic??

you can find these types of pics eveywhere, just type "orbs" into a search engine. they are very common and are usually just light anomilies such as dust or moisture particles catching the light.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
so i am simple? yes, to see the truth is a simple thing to me.

at least i understand how these speckles are produced and also other "phenomens" like lensflares or the funny papercut-ghosts of this fraud.

they are very oldschool fakery, inspired by seancepictures from the early 19th century.

but i dont care, you can keep your delusion, i leave it to others to explain the world to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join