It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes memo raises question: Did FBI violate Woods Procedures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Its not as if the dossier had to be a copy paste on the fisa application.

The question is was the dossier the source of the info on the fisa application.

Of course I would feel much different about nunes if the dossier was not used for the fisa application.

That goes without saying.

I am not pushing hard for the entire dossier to be proven false.

My complaint is that if the dossier that was paid oppo research was used for a fisa warrant on the opponent, and it was not largely verified at the time, it is the biggest political scandal of my lifetime.

If the dossier wasnt used, Nunes is a liar, and that is the scandal.

Have fun watching the game.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Interestingly, if Nunes really wanted to do “oversight” and was worried about the process, he could have followed regular oversight procedures. This isn’t about oversight, however, it is about partisan politics and a scheme to protect a President.

If the Woods procedure has not been adequately followed, that is easy to correct.

You're right. It is about partisan politics. Just ask the FBI. Lol

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Interestingly, if Nunes really wanted to do “oversight” and was worried about the process, he could have followed regular oversight procedures. This isn’t about oversight, however, it is about partisan politics and a scheme to protect a President.

If the Woods procedure has not been adequately followed, that is easy to correct.

From false accusations by true colluders like the Obama/Clinton mob.

What did Obama offer Dmitry Medvedev more flexibility after the election?
Was he saying, please don't pull my puppet strings too hard until I get voted in again, then Ill be free to do what ever gymnastics Mr. Putin wants? It sure seemed like it to people with more then half a brain.

Zombies would agree with you though, Im sure

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

the big picture is, this isn't up to you, me, nor anyone else here.

Goes without saying, doesn't it?

From what I see from your posts, is you don't think the "D's" did anything wrong, and the "R's" are just making stuff up.

This is really interesting in what it reveals about how you're approaching this. Who exactly are the "D's" here? The FBI = Democrats? It's almost like in your mind, the FBI has morphed into the Democratic Party.

I think it's worth looking into but I don't see any concrete evidence of impropriety. Nunes is a Trump stooge and a hack. He's not the entire Republican Party though.

It's up to the investigation committee that will be formed and look really deep into all this.

This is just starting, and it's too far along to just ignore it at this point.

Time will tell, and we have lots of it.

I'm sure you're very excited about lots of investigations that you're hoping will serve your partisan desires. That's a normal enough thing. Just remember that you said all this when it comes to investigations into Russian interference and the possibility of collusion with the Trump campaign.

We've got all the time in the world. Certainly no need for right-wing partisans to declare arbitrary time limits on any of them, particularly the Mueller investigation right?

you know, it was funny. When I was writing that, I thought the same thing. Then I thought back to how all those whom I know to be "on the left" have reacted to this, and I fully believe it's a far assumption. Do you ever watch CNN? ABC? Have you noticed a tiny bias that exists, and notice how the group think is universal? I'm sorry, I'll not bother you with my little uniformed opinions. I don't put in the time and resources you do at this, so sitting back and waiting seems like the best course of action at this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How much is this dead horse of a talking point going to get beaten? James Comey was refer to parts of the dossier having to do with Trump, particularly referencing the pee-pee incident which again, is the *only* part of the dossier which could be described as "salacious."

riiiiiiiight... because they had so much more right?... and the fact they were leaking everything possible and nothing concrete was released means what exactly?

you still cannot admit that the FBI/DNC and DOJ worked together to rig the election with false ''intel'' that Clinton paid for? Are you that ignorant you cannot admit the FBI prettied up the dossier to look like intelligence then tried to pass it off as verified?

When can you admit this Russia nonsense is total crap and designed to tear down an elected official...

Goebbels should be your new nickname - you spout the same level of lies and its dangerous

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Woah! Joe diGenova lays it all out very clearly. I encourage everyone even the haters to watch.

Admiral Rogers deserves the biggest shiniest medal we have for heroes. Thank You, Sir. 👍

IG Michael Horowitz too and MUCH respect. We owe him a big thank you.

For those of you who don't understand what's coming in the OIG report...you will when it hits.

youtu.be...
edit on 4-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: DanteGaland

In their minds they didn`t have to be careful or follow procedures because Hillary was suppose to win and she was going to cover their butts,nobody was ever suppose to find out that they cut corners and broke laws.

If that f***** wins, we all hang.
- Hillary Clinton

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Now keep in mind with this OP, the dems and FBI and their media cohorts wailed and screamed that for this info to come out would destroy the constitution, cause death, etc.

Yet as we clearly see, that was an absolute lie.

Given the FBI's absolute lie in the release of this memo, we are asked to just trust them, that they had good reason to use this doessier, they had good reason to do all of the shady things they did in the hillary investigation, and to even question otherwise is to smear law enforcement and put this country in danger.

Its disgusting how they seek to subvert not only congressional oversight, but any public transparency at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
its funny...sessions isnt going to persue this is he?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And lets not forget that most people now admit that Muellers investigation in now off of looking for trump collusion with russia, but now on to obstruction of justice.

That's what they call moving goal posts.

They are trying to pin something on Trump.

ANYTHING.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Grambler

And lets not forget that most people now admit that Muellers investigation in now off of looking for trump collusion with russia, but now on to obstruction of justice.

That's what they call moving goal posts.

They are trying to pin something on Trump.

ANYTHING.

Don't forget, they were trying to pin money laundering on Trump for a while. That too appears to have fizzled.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join