It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FUTURE is NIGH... Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So... The Millennials think they have it bad now... Just wait!

Wont you leap down this rabbit hole with me for a bit and explore what's happening right around the corner? I'll try my best to keep it organized but that will be nearly impossible since I'm at work and have little time to format everything like I want. Bare with me.

Currently a huge push for 5G is in order. The US expects everything to be in place, full speed ahead by 2020. For internet junkies and gamers, this will come off as amazing and wonderful. For Wi-Fi sensitive folx, it will be agony. For some of us older types, quite possibly fear, especially if you still see yourself in the job market at that time. For the older still, maybe not so much because they may be retired and sitting on their front porches yelling "Get off my lawn"!!!

Why is 5G a threat?

Well, it may be a huge issue for going ons in the world. It may be nothing at all. It could spell disaster for the working folk. It could completely take away what's left of your privacy, if any is left, that is.

First, I'll start off with a short story about something that happened a few days ago. We will deter from the 5G topic for only a moment.

From time to time, here in my office, we tend to have spare time on our hands and we surf the net, watch videos and what not (my ATS time). One of my guys that work under me, he's been with us for a few months now... was shocked with something very eerie that took place. He was asked by one of his friends who also works with me, to get on Facebook so they could co-ordinate some D&D game time. Now, this guy has never EVER been on Facebook. He is and always has been dead set against it. However, he was talked in to it.

Now some of you say that you don't fool with Facebook and if you want to keep your privacy, don't sign up. I'm here to tell you that nothing you can say or do will prevent Facebook from knowing anything it wants about you.

He set up an account and as soon as he done so, it began throwing potential friends at him.... Every single one of which, he knew. So Facebook already had his information enough to know just who he knew. They even offered 'friends' who he went to school with and hadn't spoken to in years. The odd part is, he didn't put any of his personal information in Facebook, NOT EVEN HIS REAL NAME! It instantly knew all about him and who he was friends with in real life.

Now, this person is using a laptop provided by the company on a very protected and secure network. If I had to make a guess as to how this took place, it would be that Facebook had been monitoring his 'cache' for sites he visited and his personal bank account information as he said he did pay bills via this laptop. So without ever being on Facebook, they still were able to dig up enough about him and basically let him know... "I know who you are already.. fake name or not"!

Scary huh...?

Enter the 5G:

5G is the next Gen telecommunications standard. Previous standards, which many of you are aware or at least heard of, are like this:

TPtB intend for 5G to be the wireless that takes over all communications. They want to be jacked in to every single thing that can have a connection. Fridges, pill bottles, obviously your phones, the paint on your walls, everything! There is a HUGE push to do this. 5G, unlike 4G and earlier standards, will allow HD and 3D video all over wireless. They also tend to use this as a standard for wireless to your home. They're pushing this to replace fiber, which I find odd in itself. Instead of fiber to your home, the powers decided they wanted all of these questionable radio waves to bounce from every direction just to get to every single thing they can get their grubby paws on. Imagine that if everything is 'connected', literally everything... what privacy will you have then?

Oh but this goes so much deeper than 5G and privacy evasion. Not to mention 6G and 7G, which comes after, of course. The next gen from there will go from wireless boxes all over the city, on every pole to every building... To Satellites! So instead of getting that data from substations, you'll be getting it from Sats flying over your head at all times.

So after 5G to your home, where do you think they're going next?

Guess....

This is but one of the many videos out there trying to convince you that this is a good thing. I mean, sure it has some great potential but just how far will we let it go?

Scared yet? No....?

ok... So we go on.

Today, employers are using your online footprint to hire and fire you at will. If you want a job... Stay off of Facebook... Oh wait... Remember that story above? Some businesses will look down on you if your DONT have social media because they can't spy on you... much. It's a creepy crazy world.

Companies are even using algorithms that use compiled information about you that they obtain online and off to determine if you're going to be good for the job. Some companies are even going as far (and this will be more wide spread soon) as requiring a video of you telling them how you would be a good candidate for the job. They use facial recognition to determine if you're trustworthy, if you lie, etc...

There is so much out there that's going to take place in such a short amount of time that we'll regret that the world didn't blink out of existence in 2012.

Oh Unilever... Goldman Sachs... You evil corporations!

So take everything I mentioned here... Add quantum computing... AI...

Facebook recently freaked out because their AI started talking to each other in their OWN made up language! So FB pulled the plug. This is a problem when you're letting AI create AI. AI are now allowed to right their own code and give itself updates based on it's own intelligence. WITHOUT human intervention. You can imagine why Facebook pulled the plug.

I wonder if this is why Facebook's Sat was destroyed in a recent failed rocket launch? Might be something to it... Maybe someone didn't want it up there.

As for Elon, I have/had high respect for this guy. I thought he was all against dangerous AI. Weeeeeell... He's not so much against it as he's for chipping our brains so we can keep that evil AI in check... to be smarter than the AI instead of just preventing it all together.

Man... Oh Man...

Add Googles own AI to this list. That AI decided to make it's own baby.. This AI is also building a better AI, because they're smarter!

We already have AI that can beat masters of Go and Chess... They're obviously smarter. The problem is... The people who are coding this AI admits that it doesn't understand the code that the AI is writing so basically we're giving AI the ability to do whatever it wants without us knowing a thing about it. How is this safe???

There is so much more down this rabbit hole that relates. I've mentioned but sadly I don't have the time today to continue on while finding links to resources. Please add to this if you know of any more. It'll be much appreciated.

So ATS.... Something to worry about? Worried for nothing?

One thing is certain... We wont stop any of this. It's going to come whether we want it or not.

This planet X is coming and it's coming soon!

The Future is Nigh!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I forgot to add a couple of images that wouldn't fit in the above post. It relates.

Enjoy!

This movie shows a LOT of great information. I will warn you... Some of it is quackery (mostly in the end) but it's a really good source of the information using actual clips of what was publicly stated by officials.

edit on 4-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Authorities wanted a mug book of faces like downtown at the PD. They needed to know everyones mugshot, all their friends, cohorts and accomplices. Instead of just booking people when committing crimes, they wanted people to flock to put their own mug up so they can have total access to everyones pics, if and when they commit any crime.

They called it Facebook.
edit on 4-2-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have never been on facebook before. I was trying out a free flash game that required a facebook account. I thought why not and created a very fake account with no correct information about myself. It linked me with 2 people from my high school that I haven't even talked to in over 15 years and one current acquaintance. That kind of freaked me out a bit.

Working for a MSO/ISP, I imagined pretty good job security even with the advancements with wireless tech because they will always need a backhaul into the infrastructure. We have many att & verizon tower sites that we provide primary and secondary vlan connections to for redundancy, usually 10g links on both vlans. All connected back to headend equipment via fiber.

I would imagine that the only way for this technology to become completely wireless is for the satellite delay time to be solved, which I don't see happening in the near future.

This new 5g wireless tech will be a huge boon for the remote service areas where the population density does not allow for physical HFC hardline or fiber to be installed, but a tower site could provide reliable service. We will still be in business as all of that traffic needs to get to the backbone somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Wow, outstanding OP.

Yea, its something to worry about, but honesty, there's nothing to do about it to stop it. TPTB always win, cause the got the money.

Facebook is, in order to survive and as a function of the CIA, will probably be the platform chosen to implement a social credit system.

www.wired.com...

That is something to worry about, but wait, there's more. Because of the assault on net-neutrality, there are now voices crying to nationalize the internet. When that happens, each internet user will be forced to acquire/accept a digital ID to use the internet. That will be the end of annonymity. And with nationalizaton will of course come censorship. ONly the accepted government/MSM media will be accepte d for content or as content providers.

More to worry about.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The future of robot warfare. Western robots fights Eastern robots.
"Those who think they are free are not actually free."

In reality they will probably form an alliance against Humanity due to using the same system.

Are you saying Earth becomes Planet X?

edit on 4-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mind to mind doesnt need 6g. Ask a "schizophrenic". I.e. targeted individual.
Im in a concentration camp of the mind.
Oh and everything we worry about. Well they already have your brain patterns

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for this informative post!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im scared. I want my mommy.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well done!

Important stuff.

It should go in the "Accelerating Change" forum. Wait, they didnt make it yet....

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If you have nothing to hide then why be afraid? I for one gladly give up my freedom and basic human rights to protect the children from terrorists!

(Getting a head start on the ass-kissing
)

edit on 4-2-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Stand-offish guys like me are already in hell.

For most of my life I've been invisible. I didn't realise till lately what a precious gift that is/was.

The FB, Twitter, Instagram generation all want a piece of you; it's like it's their right to know everything about you.

And the CCTV thing.

I'm sure if I went for a walk in the hills and something happened to me there'd be footage of it on the 9 O'clock News that day.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Piling on with the ‘great OP/S&F’.

Seriously, logged in to just drop a line on the last Sunday with football.

Very quickly, I was watching a show on Discovery Channel called “Killing Fields” (allegedly a real-time murder investigation being filmed) and they (LEO) contracted a group outta NoVA to reconstruct a ‘mugshot’ of a DNA donor...it was straight outta some Minority Report-type sh$t. It’s a fabolous tool for the investigators and family in mourning, but it is truly revealing some future civil liberties questions...moreover, I’m SHOCKED at the ease with which these ‘ancestry’ companies have convinced people to pay money to give away their program code. That truly astonishes me, and not because I’m some tinfoil-hat nutter...because it seems to suggest a complete naïveté, or worse, a lack of critical thought.

So, we’re giving away information that patterns our social behavior for free (e.g. Facebook usage) and paying to give away information that patterns our biological behavior; what could possibly go wrong when welcome in to our lives the technology that could propagate itself with its own intelligence and co-opting our information we have already forfeited souveriegnity of?!

Again, thanks for the thought-provoking discussion.

Love to hear more of your thoughts, SD.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I was hinting at our new technology and the way we will all integrate into it being the proverbial planet x.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

So ATS.... Something to worry about? Worried for nothing? One thing is certain... We wont stop any of this. It's going to come whether we want it or not.

OK. We won't stop any of this. I agree. So what's your point? Live in fear? Worry that some potential employer might find out your true lying, devious nature on Facebook? The idea of "privacy" is relatively new. For a million years prior to civilization we lived our lives in a tribal community of less than 100 people. Our lives were communal, and everyone knew your business. You conformed or you died. pretty simple. And in civilized society, for the last 10,000 years or so, your privacy as no better unless you slipped through the cracks. Your birth was recorded in the Church register and membership was mandatory. There was no such thing as "freedom of religion.' Your life, by and large, was not private, and keeping secrets was difficult unless you moved, which was very unlikely.

"Privacy" is a recent invention, and the idea that it is a "right" would be incomprehensible to previous generations. The EU "right to be forgotten" would be an alien concept. So yeah, if you're an idiot on Facebook an employer might find out. Since you, OP, are in a supervisory position would you like to know if one of your subordinates is a lying cheating, malcontent likely to cause you grief? Or is his "right to privacy" such that you should not be allowed to know?

I welcome the new technology. Yes, it will change us and how we live our lives. Yes, it may be our demise, but I also am convinced that without it, we won't survive at all. H.G. Wells said, "Civilization is a race between education and catastrophe." If you stick technology in there as "applied education," that about covers it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Throw in quantum networks (like the one China is making strides in), a recent breakthrough in quantum memory and the scientists in Australia who proposed a million qubit self correcting chip (made using silicon and current technology) and we are fast approaching an age of quantum supremacy. Talk about some serious predictive computing and no lag between entangled particles makes for practically instantaneous information transfer. Fun times are ahead.
edit on 4-2-2018 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of radiation.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You are a stud Stallion. That OP is what ATS is all about.

But stories like this I find bizarre. From the OP:

He set up an account and as soon as he done so, it began throwing potential friends at him.... Every single one of which, he knew. So Facebook already had his information enough to know just who he knew. They even offered 'friends' who he went to school with and hadn't spoken to in years. The odd part is, he didn't put any of his personal information in Facebook, NOT EVEN HIS REAL NAME! It instantly knew all about him and who he was friends with in real life.

I have 2 Facebook accounts. Maybe three, I lose count. I used to have a bad habit of setting them up then forgetting all about them. The current one I have though I keep tabs on. But never in my experiences on FB have they suggested friends to me that I knew in the past or even that I know now. I have 2 adult daughters on FB, but never has FB recommended them to me. They sometimes recemmend friends of current friends, but I am mostly recommended to women where it's obvious they are sex scammers.

So people set up fake accounts and FB somehow knows it's them behind the facade and starts throwing friends, who are known acquaintences, at them. While I hide nothing and get no recommends but online hookers. I never realized I had better security on my laptop than Fortune 500 companies, but it sure looks like that's the case. I'm active online with social media, banking, bills, work........yet it's like I'm still somewhat invisible. At least to FB. We won't make mention of my stalkers. They'll be blinded before the important # happens anyway.

Anyway, that part about the 6 and 7G networks that are looming reminded me of something. Bill Gates recently purchased acerage west of Phoenix with his plan being an eventual smart city. If anyone can conjure up 6 to 10G's, Bill can.

By the time all this see's the light of day and is active in the majoty of peoples' lives however, I'll be retired. Sitting in a cabin in the woods somewhere shooting BB's at squirrels.

Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff about the brainchip isn't it. I was aware of all this. For me personally, I will only go with technology up to the point God tells me not to go any further. I know where that line is. After that it is 666 and I don't want to be written out of the Book of Life. I think they will tamper with and manipulate our minds to the point we are not us any longer and there will be nothing left that God created to reclaim to re-animate in the New Earth. "IT" is the beast if it gets used like this, which it will. China will lead the world with this, I guess, because they do not have the red tape of human rights like we do.

Most humans will just go along with it because they have already been dumbed down to the point where they can't intellectualize properly. They will gain the machine and lose their souls. The Bible predicts it all. It predicts that God will infest the beast's network with many plaugues of suffering for the evil they do to themselves.

I use technology for my music. I need not use my fingers on a music keyboard or a guitar any longer and can make even more complex music than my own hands permit me, but still I use my hands. Technology has not seduced me. I have mastered it. I will go with it to the point it is forbidden and then I must accept that the time for God's children on the earth is done while HE brings hell to town. I could use spell check, but I choose to keep manually discovering my spelling errors and correting them so I keep thinking and exercising my mind.

I believe nature will get us back for tampering like that. If we do not exercise our intellects they go to mush. It is a mental muscle. It is the Matrix, but it will end in tears.

Still, Putin and gangsters will enjoy using it all, haha. Putin in your mind like Lawnmower Man, not a pretty sight, but then again he is already in many minds without them knowing it, lol.

They could be gods then, controlling the thoughts of billions and getting the billions to WORSHIP them, savvy? No more protests and conspiracy theorists to annoy them like biting fleas, just obeying little worshippers. Oh why does it always have to be the evil way?

edit on 4-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As someone who runs an ISP and is all about 5G, your post is tremendously cute. Ignorant to the core, but cute.

FYI, satellite will never ever play any part in 5, 6, or 7g networks. It is unreliable, slow, easily interfered with and overall a waste of time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join