It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So, i got to thinking....sorry.

We have all seen the quote...cant find the link...of Hillary saying "Matt Lauer is done. If [Trump] wins, we will all be hanging".

So is this Weinstein, #metoo thing all just a move in her and the deep states playbook? Throw Harvey, AND Matt under the bus as payback for losing, and hope it hits Trump?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I hope you are not overworked now and suffering from a burnout, after the hard work that you put into this thread...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

“If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist F*** will have us swinging from nooses! What the f*** is wrong with you idiots?”

Interesting callback, we can never know for sure but do you think Lauer would still have a job if Hilary was the prez?
I think it's a bit of a stretch however there's not really enough info to prove or disprove it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

So, let me get this straight, you think Hillary is behind the #Metoo movement? No, just no. Also, it just may be you cant find the link, because you misread it.

FOUND IT, and its fake news.....SNOPES.com

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer — narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist # will have us swinging from nooses! What the # is wrong with you idiots?”

www.snopes.com...

It was fakenews...SO there you have it.

edit on 4-2-2018 by kurthall because: add link

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

My head hurts...maybe you can help me after that fantastic reply to my point.

Yeah, not a page burner, but it was to the point. Thanks for replying to the topic, though....your insight is invaluble.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Actually, i do think Matt would still have a job...he was sacrafice one for her.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As the election was approaching, she went nuts when her internal pollsters told her she might not win as easily as she thought.

Hence ............. the Tirade

😬

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I always rely on Snopes for 100% factual and unbiased and unpaid-for investigating.

Their staff writers are 100% unpolitical and work for free as cultural volunteers too.

😀😬😀

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
sic addicts

top topics

join