It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes: FISA Memo Just "Phase One," Now Targeting State Department In "Phase Two"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I really do hope all the corrupt shenanigans carried out by the political appointees as heads of government agencies, IRS, DOJ, (Eric Holder found in contempt when he was there) and even the state department comes to light; no matter how long or how far back the line stretches..

Devin Nunes (R-CA) said that the investigation leading up to the four-page FISA memo released on Friday was only "phase one," and that the House Intelligence Committee is currently in the middle of investigating the State Department over their involvement in surveillance abuses.

"We are in the middle of what I call phase two of our investigation, which involves other departments, specifically the State Department and some of the involvement that they had in this," said Nunes.

"That investigation is ongoing and we continue work towards finding answers and asking the right questions to try to get to the bottom of what exactly the State Department was up to in terms of this Russia investigation."

www.zerohedge.com...
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ironic that the new Hero on the Right comes from California

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I would not call someone a hero that abides by the laws of the land and exposes wrong doing by those who do not. That is actually what he and his committee are tasked with. But yes not everyone in California falls into the fruit or nut category.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Although Ol dodgy hung up her broom in 2013 as Secretary of State, you can guarantee that all appointees and those with signatures and influence were positioned by her with the sole intention of being devoted therefore ready for the kill come her 2016 POTUS campaign.

Dodgy is as dodgy does.

This should be good - the DOS has fingers in many many many pies.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They already have enough for felony charges against some of the players as they lied under oath... If these events are just exposing the tip of the proverbial swamp in D.C. it is going to get bigger and better before to much longer (I hope).. The dude who said Hilary had better win or we will all hang might have been correct all along ? youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
YYYAAAAAAAAWWWWNNN.... boring!
How often has that memo "nuke" to explode, to really harm some rich "rulers" of that REPDEM party to make the rich richer? Because the first explosion was nothing more than the pop of a single, little firecracker, as it seems. Celebrated by the worlds rightwingers like the reappearance of Adolf Hitler, even if only a lousy east german neonazi called "Little Adolf" was born again...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

A bit harsh that Im no lover of Trump but If laws have been broken people should pay for it.
No matter if left or right wing.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

A bit harsh that Im no lover of Trump but If laws have been broken people should pay for it.

That´s what i say, no matter if rep or dem, all the corrupt beings in the governments (around the world, not only in the "US" oligarchy/military junta/corpocracy) should have to pay for the mass they created.

And if it was a bit harsh, what i said, i am sorry. I just wanted to depict what many people around the world felt after the release of that four pages summary, the personal opinion of somebody who maybe read the whole FISA application.

I could have said that the international right(because outside of the "U"S only rightwingers pushed that memo thing as the greates of all great things ever) announced a hurrican but a fart arrived.

edit on 4 2 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: testingtesting

That´s what i say, no matter if rep or dem, all the corrupt beings in the governments (around the world, not only in the "US" oligarchy/military junta/corpocracy) should have to pay for the mass they created.

And if it was a bit harsh, what i said, i am sorry. I just wanted to depict what many people around the world felt after the release of that four pages summary, the personal opinion of somebody who maybe read the whole FISA application.

I could have said that the international right(because outside of the "U"S only rightwingers pushed that memo thing as the greates of all great things ever) announced a hurrican but a fart arrived.
That's the problem. It wasn't a fart! Our first clue is the lingering odor. Best you clean yourself up now.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Actually, it was hillary who said that.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If at first you don't suceed. Try try again.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Better be about Uranium One.

If they bring up Benghazi again.

IT's over.
edit on 4-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They said the memo was just the first step to get things moving. It touches on only about 10% of the corruption.

I seriously hope that all of this leads to solid action to clean things up.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
All and good but....when did "Felonies" mean anything. Every babydaddy in my hometown hood has lots of felonies.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
They said the memo was just the first step to get things moving. It touches on only about 10% of the corruption.

I seriously hope that all of this leads to solid action to clean things up.

Most of us feel your pain. However, it's time to stop hoping and start DEMANDING en masse.

Ring them phones and flood their Twitter accounts. Show you are angry and fed up and will hold them accountable.

That's our power should we decide to use it. We can't be lazy or lackadaisical or defeatist about it or we will get what we've always got.

Sic 'Em!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

there is hope after all

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If at first you don't suceed. Try try again.

It's cute that you think this is over. The memo is just a list of charges. Now comes an investigation (like the one going on with Trump right now) and after that, when things are proven, then we hope charges will be filed, and people will be punished. I do realize that you only want the criminals on the right punished, But here in the real world, it looks like both sides will be accountable.

But please don't stop, your cluelessness is amusing as always.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Tee hee. Yeah cuz phase one was such a rounding success.
When the memo didn't get the results he expected he starts sputtering "well that's not all I got. Just wait. Just wait."

If it's the block buster the original was the sequels should be a real side show.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Who lied under oath?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This?

Again?

No really...Again?

Oh my.

Do republicans like being laughed at?