It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I need a very special blue flame gif for my twitter logo image. Help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi there ATS artists,

I was wondering if someone could help me with my twitter profile image, where I'm wanting to have a blue flame gif in the middle of this pic

Same size flame, with blues and turqoise and emerald, gracefully moving about and flickering in a mesmerizing way.

Here's my twitter profile so you can get a feel for how it will look against the backdrop

twitter.com...

I'm playing the role of a Jewish person with the name of King David's spy who put down the rebellion with a cunning hoodwink, sylized slightly with the word Hierarchy.

All in good fun.

But I was thinking and had noticed that someone else on twitter had a gif in their logo image (where some people post an image of their face).

Can anyone help me with this?

I got tons of likes on a tweet that i made in response to the Israeli Prime Minister thanking President Donald Trump for administrations help in something to with Jordan.

It's highly effective, but the flame there, a very special and graceful blue flame would really wow everyone, and cause them to pay even more attention to what i have to say.

If anyone could help with this, I'd certainly be immensely grateful and appreciative.

Best,

Ankh

edit on 4-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Like that yes. Can you smooth it out a bit and would it be possible to add in any more colors, and light?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

wow.

really, you ought to be grateful that even one person was nice enough to try and help you put a fancy bow on that hot mess of a twitter. now you want revisions?

if you'd tried that on the chan back before it became quite as infected with the current madness, you'd have heard some NYPA for sure....

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

There should be an anti-harassment rule around here regarding chasing people around the forums to make snarky comments.

You know, I was thinking of giving you the benefit of the doubt in terms of your motivations and intentions, but not any more.

We're done.

Get lost.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You should have tried the folks in the ATS Avatar creation thread.

It may be a litte different from the usual request but I know the people in there have an endless patient and a ton of creativity..(revisions are a very common thing)

Peace

Ps: if anybody wants a custom avatar, please visit the above link and drop your request!!
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Feb 2018 03:02:20 -0600am280220182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2018 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hey Attitude,
Great job on that gif!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: fiverx313

There should be an anti-harassment rule around here regarding chasing people around the forums to make snarky comments.

You know, I was thinking of giving you the benefit of the doubt in terms of your motivations and intentions, but not any more.

We're done.

Get lost.

definitely was not chasing you around, this thread came up and i looked at it, and had the response i had to your posts. i was also giving you the benefit of the doubt but now i just think you're coming across as entitled and naive when you ask for things like this. but i think AttitudeProblem is a super nice and helpful person, so there's that.

if you feel it's risen to the level you feel harassed, definitely report it to the mods so they can give me a talking to about it if they agree.

good luck with your earthshaking twitter op!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Hey Attitude,
Great job on that gif!

Yes, great job!

top topics

join