It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing evidence of Atlantis kept from the public

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi Peter

First of all I must apologise if I have infringed any rules. It was not my intention. I am not used to corresponding on forums. I have arrived at all this late in life I am 57 and have been researching ' Martian Pareidolia' for only the last 5 years. I just felt it was time to debate what I have discovered. Please feel free to remove videos and my posts.

I had no intention of derailing your thread but I was under the impression it was discussing Mankinds origins. Atlantis may not have been a specific location but a general description for a more advanced civilisation that existed pre ice age. My own research has led me to believe there is a possibility that Mars once had a Civilisation and that it may have been human. If it was a Human civilisation then it opens up several new possibilities as to Mankinds true origins. It seems to me it is relevant to the 'Atlantis' discussion.

But your comment 'derailing this one with Martian pareidolia' is telling me that you think what I have posted is rubbish, which also tells me that you don't have the open mind required to discuss the subject. Which means the other evidence from this same location that I was going to show to other open minded readers will now never be shown on this forum

Kind regards and respect

MForm

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mform
Hi Peter

First of all I must apologise if I have infringed any rules. It was not my intention. I am not used to corresponding on forums. I have arrived at all this late in life I am 57 and have been researching ' Martian Pareidolia' for only the last 5 years. I just felt it was time to debate what I have discovered. Please feel free to remove videos and my posts.

Look, I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I saw that you had recently registered this account and only had a couple of posts under your belt and was just trying to give you a heads up, that's all.

I had no intention of derailing your thread but I was under the impression it was discussing Mankinds origins. Atlantis may not have been a specific location but a general description for a more advanced civilisation that existed pre ice age. My own research has led me to believe there is a possibility that Mars once had a Civilisation and that it may have been human. If it was a Human civilisation then it opens up several new possibilities as to Mankinds true origins. It seems to me it is relevant to the 'Atlantis' discussion.

Not my thread, again, I was just trying to give you a friendly heads up that there are T&C here amd the onus lies with you to familiarize yourself with them. That way you don't run afoul of the mods.

But your comment 'derailing this one with Martian pareidolia' is telling me that you think what I have posted is rubbish, which also tells me that you don't have the open mind required to discuss the subject.

Disagreeing with your premise is not equitable with being closed minded. I can entertain all sorts of wild hypotheses. As someone who formally studied Paleoanthropology, I simply adhere to the scientific method and go where the data leads. Take it as you will...

Which means the other evidence from this same location that I was going to show to other open minded readers will now never be shown on this forum

Kind regards and respect

MForm

ATS has forums that are more conducive to the topic you are interested in discussing amd you will find many others who will be equally as interested in what you believe to have found as you are. Perhaps I should have just let it be md said nothing as this little side bar is far more of an off topic tangent than your previous post. Apologies if I came off as overly dismissive of your work. There's no need to take all of your toys home from the sand box just because one stubborn goat disagrees with the premise you strongly believe in. I think you will find thst there are many people here who share your interests and would encourage you to explore this site further as I genuinely believe that you will find other like minded individuals from across the entire planet to bounce your ideas off of. Best of luck on your journey and please, don't let my cynicism discourage you.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mform
Hi Peter

Which means the other evidence from this same location that I was going to show to other open minded readers will now never be shown on this forum

Wouldn't bet on that.
It's probably been shown here at least a couple of dozen times already.
If you mean the Martian stuff.

Harte

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mform

Aye as peter said there are plenty of Martians cutting about on ATS , some will probably open your eyes even further than they were before

threads by ARMAP and some others specifically look at rocks and features on mars that look , out of place or like things that shouldnt be there !

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Hi peter

I accept your apology and please take an apology from me for being a little bit quick off the mark. One old goat bashing heads with another from the looks of things! I am not afraid of taking negative reviews of what I put out there its a controversial subject but I take a much kinder view of constructive arguments. Its one thing to disagree with some one but to quote ' Derailing this one with Martian pareidolia' is just a tad bit more than disagreeing don't you agree or are you disagreeing with that agreeable comment!???!

Please point me in the right direction and I will pack up my 'imaginary faces' and head over there and am I allowed to show my youtube videos or not because that's the only way I can show my imaginary proof? I don't know whether I actually understand the rules and regs you showed me!

kind Regards

Grumpy erm I mean Mform.....

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mform

the T&C's prevent people from advertising their site or their channel

so if you have a link on here linking to your own youtube channel with said evidence then it counts as self promotion and advertising as ultimately people will give you views etc.

So if you have the same evidence but from a different link on youtube or another website then use that instead of your own personal channel and post it here if you find it relevant to the discussion about alternative origins of atlantis or humanity

however if you are generally interested in mars photo, then just type in mars rock formation on ATS search and you will find a plethora of threads that run into about 100+ pages of discussion on average for one thread

search ARMAP , he is an ATS member/mod and regularly posted mars related rock stuff ! If memory sevres he was also right into researching rock formations on mars. So guaranteed you will definitely find some like minded martian rock lovers on ATS

but dont feel put off by some of the ATS members , they vary in diversity from trolls , - who just started coming here
to academics to laymen , to religious fanatics to atheists , the left right paradigm , new agers , old school philosophy heads , you naem it ATS has it ! SPICE baby !

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join