It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing evidence of Atlantis kept from the public

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Harte

And really the abundance of evidence for an ancient central world influencing culture goes way beyond some of this.

"Abundance?'
There's not even some, much less an "abundance."

Harte

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Were there such a place as Wakanda, a real, modern Atlantis... I am afraid we often prove that there is no positive usage of that type of technology we would be capable of utilizing that would overshadow the bad and the evil that would come with it.

Keep hidden, living treasure.

I will say nothing.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Archivalist because: Minor Grammer error

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Were there such a place as Wakanda, a real, modern Atlantis... I am afraid we often prove that there is no positive usage of that type of technology we would be capable of utilizing that would overshadow the bad and the evil that would come with it.

Keep hidden, living treasure.

I will say nothing.

In that case, congratulations on the successful attainment of your goal.

Harte

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

And really the abundance of evidence for an ancient central world influencing culture goes way beyond some of this.

"Abundance?'

Harte

I have tried to tell you Heart that I have spent untold hours on the subject. TONs of evidence for several powerful world influencing power centers. "Atlantis" through a glass darkly but a clearly seen pre-Babylon influence. The Mysteries.

edit on 17-2-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"Abundance?'

Harte

I have tried to tell you Heart that I have spent untold hours on the subject. TONs of evidence for several powerful world influencing power centers. "Atlantis" through a glass darkly but a clearly seen pre-Babylon influence. The Mysteries.

You'll pardon me for not taking your word for it.
It's not as if I haven't looked.

Harte

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Atlantis" = "Antarctica" = Golden civilization of Ser-Be-I, which was wrecked up by the ancestors of the lunatics now ruling the world, after they stole some balancing items from some pyramids - which made the system unstable and caused the explosion of Santorini, which was "the great flood of Atlantis" (basically, the Mediterranean area).

It's not surprising that Nikola Tesla was Serbian, for he actually saw all "his" invetions in his country of origin (ex-Yugoslavia; btw all Balkan area is code "Antarctica").

Folks - you should help the Balkan natives to save "Antarctica" , if you want your kids to live happily..
edit on 18-2-2018 by morano because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2018 by morano because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: morano
"Atlantis" = "Antarctica" = Golden civilization of Ser-Be-I, which was wrecked up by the ancestors of the lunatics now ruling the world, after they stole some balancing items from some pyramids - which made the system unstable and caused the explosion of Santorini, which was "the great flood of Atlantis" (basically, the Mediterranean area).

It's not surprising that Nikola Tesla was Serbian, for he actually saw all "his" invetions in his country of origin (ex-Yugoslavia; btw all Balkan area is the code "Antarctica").

Folks - you should help the Balkan natives to save "Antarctica" , if you want your kids to live happily..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: blujay
a reply to: andre18

Eventually a huge announcement will come out of Egypt that will rock history to it's core. Wait till they discover the miles deep tunnels and more underground cities. I've been waiting forever for it to come out.

After Atlantis fell, most of those who survived had to live underground until the surface was livable again. They (we) emerged from under the pyramids.

Some of the pyramids were built using non physical means/thought.

Eventually a huge announcement will come out of Egypt that will rock history to it's core. Wait till they discover the miles deep tunnels and more underground cities. I've been waiting forever for it to come out.
Dont hold your breath on that.

Isr ael says it destroyed Gaza attack tunnel under Egyptian border

Not that tunnel.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Check out randall Carlson and Graham Hancock, they have some interesting theories about some sort of cosmic event that occured around 13,000 years ago. You can find them on the Joe Rogan Podcast, or their own websites:
sacredgeometry.com
geocosmixrez.com

I found it interesting, maybe you will too

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: andre18

After Atlantis fell, most of those who survived had to live underground until the surface was livable again. They (we) emerged from under the pyramids.

Some of the pyramids were built using non physical means/thought.

Dont hold your breath on that.

Isr ael says it destroyed Gaza attack tunnel under Egyptian border

Not that tunnel.

Gaza, Giza, same difference

Harte

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Aye , one is a rowdy alcoholic ex football legend, the other an ancient megalithic construction

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sstyles15

I've watched that episode and also read further into that theory they have , and there is a lot of conflicting evidence Im not quite sure what to make of it. It is really interesting to think there was a massive flood due to flash melt from a meteorite , I couldnt imagine how big that tidal wave of ice would have been to create those ripples , didnt they say it would have to be ten miles wide and 300 ft high ?

It appears that world cultures are adamant there was a flood , but how much of this is actually true, how many cultures simply just borrowed others myths . Was there just a couple of localised flood events and these were then entrenched into history

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I thought Giza was a term for a lad about town, so not much different than Gaza really...

With regards to an ancient flood caused by a meteorite/comet hitting the ice shelf Randall Carlson has done extensive research into this. It’s well worth looking at his work on subject if you’re interested, also there is a near global layer of a black soot deposit and ice core studies too if I’m not mistaken that would appear to back this up.

It’s still controversial but what isn’t when it comes to new proposals. It’s good science to be sceptical and examine all possibilities before jumping to conclusions right?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Yeah, the wisdom of the Quackademics.

There is something going on...

Thanks for bringing her videos back into the light.
Much food for thought within.

Question authority?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You'll pardon me for not taking your word for it.
It's not as if I haven't looked.

Same here. I would love to see any evidence of a prehistoric advanced culture that influenced other cultures worldwide, but I haven't been able to find any of it. Parallel thought and development? Sure. But not outright central influence.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jhappi

I just graduated University with a degree in Ancient History and Classical Archaeology.
I want you to know I'm on your side, I will not follow the Mainstream route, I think it's despicable the arrogance they prop themselves up on.

edit on 28-2-2018 by AncientPheonix because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Am I guessing you get them to study Akkadian first? Because this takes 9 months alone, to be able to read and write. As it makes studying Sumerian easier
?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AncientPheonix
a reply to: Byrd

Am I guessing you get them to study Akkadian first? Because this takes 9 months alone, to be able to read and write. As it makes studying Sumerian easier
?

Akkadian is a must, since it is the Akkadian dictionaries and lexicons that are used to decipher Sumerian.

Harte

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

are there any decent courses or reading materials an amateur history enthusiast can get into and make sense of enough to be able to read some old stuff.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

are there any decent courses or reading materials an amateur history enthusiast can get into and make sense of enough to be able to read some old stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join