It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Invesvestigation of Trump was so expansive because of Papadopolus, it is a disgrace

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

FWIW, this article has a very easy to understand timeline, that shows each step George Papadopoulos took, before being indicted by Mueller.

GP Timeline: March-2016 to Oct-2017: theduran.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Okay, more details from new articles. This first one is from Politico and was published yesterday.

In the classified briefing to congressional leaders in late August 2016 Page’s name figured prominently. The CIA and FBI were sifting through a mound of intercept material featuring Page, much of it “Russians talking to Russians,” according to one former National Security Council member. When Senate minority leader Harry Reid wrote to Comey in early autumn, he cited “disturbing” contacts between a Trump adviser and “high-ranking sanctioned individuals.” That was Page. And Sechin.

Well that's interesting. Apparently Page's name was coming up in intercepts between Russians under surveillance. Wonder if any of that ended up in the FISA warrant application?

Looks like WaPo noticed the same weirdness I did re: the Nunes memo claim about the Isikoff article and the content about the Isikoff article. Also, there's a relevant excerpt involving Page and his meetings in Russia.

The memo’s description of a supposedly key news report is wrong

The memo's claims about the roles of the dossier, authored by ex-British spy Christopher Steele, and the Yahoo article in obtaining a warrant are difficult to verify because the application is sealed. But The Washington Post reported Monday that “Page had been on the FBI’s radar for years — long before agents were in possession of the dossier. The application cited, among other things, contacts that Page had with a Russian intelligence operative in New York City in 2013, which had surfaced in an earlier case, U.S. officials said. In addition, the application said Page had other contacts with Russian operatives that have not been publicly disclosed, according to the officials who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.”

Well that appears to answer my question above.

And it is hard to see how the article could have been a big factor in obtaining a warrant because it contained little, if any, information that the FBI did not already possess or which was not in the public domain. Beyond the Page-focused intelligence briefings with members of Congress, Isikoff reported on a follow-up letter that Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), the Senate's minority leader at the time, sent to the FBI's then-director, James B. Comey.

That was a good scoop, but the FBI obviously did not need to reference a Yahoo article to inform a FISA court of Comey's participation in briefings or receipt of a letter. The FBI did not need a Yahoo article to inform a FISA court that Page was on the “radar screen” of federal law enforcement. The FBI did not need a Yahoo article to inform a FISA court of Page's publicly known work for Merrill Lynch in Moscow or his publicly known (and previously covered) speech at a Moscow school in July 2016, all of which Isikoff mentioned.

As of right now (and I'm tired and going to sleep), it doesn't look to me as though your argument is correct about the dossier leading Democratic politicians to call for investigations initially. It looks like Reid's reference was more likely the CIA. (in which case, we'll never know anything definitively) I'm not really sure that it matters though. When was Mueller appointed? Middle of May of last year? That's 10 months after Reid's letter to Comey. So much stuff happened in between, including Trump's election that it's like somebody trying to quantify the effects of Russian interference on the election.

I think everyone might just want to settle in here. The GOP leadership doesn't look to be onboard with ending the Mueller investigation. The WH is signalling that Rosenstein will not be fired (though that could change). If Gates took a deal, more people might be indicted which is going to further decrease the willingness of the GOP to let Trump pull the plug. If he fires Rosenstein, they might even pass emergency legislation to protect the Mueller investigation. If they didn't, the Left will flip its # — I promise — and if they did, it would be embarrassing to Trump. He'd do well to stop taking advice from that clown Hannity.

It's not like Mueller can remove Trump for office and don't Trump supporters believe he's innocent? What's the worst case scenario then (assuming Trump is innocent of everything re: Russia which even I think is probably the case)? When it's all said and done, Mueller opines to Congress that Trump obstructed justice?

The GOP won't vote to impeach so that's going nowhere. Even after the midterm, even if the Dems take a majority in both houses of Congress which seems unlikely (they may get the Senate but they need to flip like 24 seats in the House) and get enough votes to impeach, removing the President requires a 2/3 vote in Senate.

That's why you don't see me yammering about impeachment too much. Getting 67 Senators to vote to remove the President from office? That's simply not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Once that's done we'll really start to get into the interesting stuff as to who this secret society is that essentially owns all these politicians

I can give you some hints, who this secret societ is.

Hint #1) 13 of the 39 signatures on the U.S. Constitution belong to members of this "Secret Society".
Hint #2) They are organized geographically with the same borders as each and every state, aligned with political borders.
Hint #3) They planned and designed the whole of Washington D.C. buildings, roads, etc..
Hint #4) They have "Constitutions" just like the U.S. and states have "Constitutions" that lay out their law and order.
Hint #5) They have a "Grand Lodge" in every state, where all secret activities are planned.
Hint #6) Everybody knows who they are, but nobody can prove they are involved in anything but "Charities".
Hint #7) They pledge allegiance to each other and the goals of their order come first.
Hint #8) Any member revealing their secrets will have his tongue cut out, heart ripped from chest, and be disemboweled.

I could give more hints, but it wouldn't matter anyway.

They are the "untouchables" of the land.

I am quite sure you are referring to Masons, and I am also quite sure that you possibly may be delusional.

For the record, I am NOT a Mason.

Can you please provide verifiable proof of ONE instance in which this happened

"Any member revealing their secrets will have his tongue cut out, heart ripped from chest, and be disemboweled."

I'm quite certain you will avoid this post, as well as providing any proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Imo, anyone wanting Mueller shut down by anyone but Mueller is not interested in justice or the perception of justice.

If evidence isnt faked its still evidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
On to pushing the next BS theory since your memo meme lost it's traction eh.
So sad!
First it was "unlawful unmasking" then the "dossier" lately the "memo" now we're on to "Papadumbass".

The FISA Warrants (there were multiple) were granted on evidence obtained from multiple sources.

Papadumbass+Dossier+SIGINT intercepts =Legal FISA Warrants

K~

It's sad that you folks just don't have any patience. The memo is only a list of charges. Yes the left has their own memo, and it's real nice. But at this point, we need the investigation to start and determine the truth in all this. You folks are all about investigations and you sure do talk a good game about waiting to find the truth, so we will just have to see if you were full of # then, or are full of # now.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Imo, anyone wanting Mueller shut down by anyone but Mueller is not interested in justice or the perception of justice.

If evidence isnt faked its still evidence.

Exactly. And the new investigation will cover all the areas listed in this memo, and the next to follow. Once the real truth comes out, everyone will know what happened. We just have to wait a bit. We have plenty of time for that now.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This OP sets out to make two points.

The first is that starting the massive trump/russia investigation on the GP story is ridiculous.

I feel like no one has touched this point.

The second point is rebutting the argument being made that the memo shows that the GP situation started the investigation, and therefore even if the dossier was used in a shady way to get a warrant to carter page it doesnt matter becuase the GP situation has warranted the massive investigation into trump.

I feel like all of the evidence you have posted further shows that in fact the GP situation is not in fact responsible for starting the massive outcry about trump russia collusion.

In addition, everything you posted about Page further proves that he is in fact a large part of the start of the investigation into trump; therefore further showing the allegations in the meo are all to more important if true.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
How do we know Carter/Papadopapa weren't plants? Regardless they of course do not speak for Trump, and furthermore meeting with Russians (or anyone) to get political dirt isn't illegal. Not unless he stole the emails himself or financed/ordered their theft (which no one serious is claiming)

Get sick and tired of saying this, but: PROOF OR IT NEVER HAPPENED PERIOD
And you don't get to investigate someone endlessly just to entrap them or dig up proof of some type of wrong doing. If anything existed, we'd have known by now. Mueller's team has been the leakiest ship we've seen yet.

The leaks and domestic treason are the real stories here folks

edit on 2/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oops, sorry Gram wrong person to reply to!

It was 100% the dirty dossier. The story had died before its release, after the FBI cleared Trump the first time.

www.businessinsider.com...

"The FBI says there is no direct connection between Donald Trump and Russia"

theduran.com...

"BBC confirms ‘no evidence found of Trump/Russia collusion’ in FBI probe"

But at this point The Russian BS is literally a conspiracy theory. It's already been debunked, at least twice.

The dossier was absolutely instrumental in the false claims. MSM's false bogus reporting is also mostly to blame, as well as their page 99 retractions, in print face size extra-small.

Persecution, witch-hunt, political hit-job... all the above describes this event. How many god damn times must he be put under investigation?

POTUS MUST END THIS WITCH-HUNT

edit on 2/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

"Any member revealing their secrets will have his tongue cut out, heart ripped from chest, and be disemboweled."

This is a symbolic warning of "excommunication" from the craft, for violation of it's "secrecy" rule.

So, for example, when Commerce Secretary Ron Brown threatened the "Secret Society" publicly with his statement

"I am too old to go to jail. If I go down, I'll take everyone else down with me"

they immediately "removed him" from the planet.

Today, the symbolic warning is executed in more "creative" ways, there being no need to follow the exact prescription as given in the rituals, since those rituals are "symbolic" and "metaphorical" and "allegorical" references to the actual reality that will prevail, should any member dare to violate them.

You will never be able to prove anything about this Secret Society, since they control all the information in the outer society. At least, all the information that can be classified as "material information." The only people who can reveal to you the secrets of this society, are people who's position in the outer society doesn't matter. Because, then the Secret Society can use their standard technique of labeling these "unimportant folk" to be "conspiracy nuts", or "madmen", or "crackpots", and "treat them with derision." That's also part of the rules of the craft.

In order to understand all these things, you'd have to put in the effort yourself, to investigate the craft, and play the role of detective, piecing all the bits and pieces of the information that is out there together, and you can prove to your own satisfaction that the Secret Society exists, and figure out what it is they are actually doing.

Everything they do in secret, is "reflected" in the outer environment. So, they cannot hide from "wise" eyes.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I think you need to join a lodge so you can find out just how the real world works. You are so far removed from it at this point, I doubt you can move around without feeling like "they" are out to get you. The masons are as nefarious at the Rotary.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think you need to join a lodge so you can find out just how the real world works. You are so far removed from it at this point, I doubt you can move around without feeling like "they" are out to get you. The masons are as nefarious at the Rotary.

I have no high position in the world of men. So, they have nothing to gain by being "out to get me."

This is every man's protection from the secret powers.

To have nothing in your possession that is of value to them.

As Jesus said,

let him who possesses power renounce it. -- The Gospel of Thomas #81

Since these Secret Societies charge their members to seek to be "leaders in their communities" , and to go after those positions of power that are held by other men, I'm not directly in their way, since I sit on the sidelines.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

lol, leaders in the community isn't about wealth and power. That's very one dimensional thinking.
One day you may realize this, then again, maybe not.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The Illuminati.

According to Freemasons, the Illuminati don't exist.

They should know, since they control everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ah crap!

I hate when I make a thread and the realize there is a spelling error in the title after the edit time.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Ah crap!

I hate when I make a thread and the realize there is a spelling error in the title after the edit time.

There are no errors. It's your subconscious mind giving you a "hint".

Something about "invest" connected with the "investigation", that you should pay attention to.

If you reflect on it, you may be able to figure out the message your subconscious is trying to deliver to your conscious mind.

edit on 4-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Ah crap!

There are no errors. It's your subconscious mind giving you a "hint".

Something about "invest" connected with the "investigation", that you should pay attention to.

If you reflect on it, you may be able to figure out the message your subconscious is trying to deliver to your conscious mind.

Perhaps my mind was telling me I would look good in a snappy vest!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The Illuminati.

According to Freemasons, the Illuminati don't exist.

They should know, since they control everything.

And yet the ones I know talk about the illuminati as just another add-on group to basic freemasonry such as scottish right or york right

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Once that's done we'll really start to get into the interesting stuff as to who this secret society is that essentially owns all these politicians

I can give you some hints, who this secret societ is.

Hint #1) 13 of the 39 signatures on the U.S. Constitution belong to members of this "Secret Society".
Hint #2) They are organized geographically with the same borders as each and every state, aligned with political borders.
Hint #3) They planned and designed the whole of Washington D.C. buildings, roads, etc..
Hint #4) They have "Constitutions" just like the U.S. and states have "Constitutions" that lay out their law and order.
Hint #5) They have a "Grand Lodge" in every state, where all secret activities are planned.
Hint #6) Everybody knows who they are, but nobody can prove they are involved in anything but "Charities".
Hint #7) They pledge allegiance to each other and the goals of their order come first.
Hint #8) Any member revealing their secrets will have his tongue cut out, heart ripped from chest, and be disemboweled.

I could give more hints, but it wouldn't matter anyway.

They are the "untouchables" of the land.

I am quite sure you are referring to Masons, and I am also quite sure that you possibly may be delusional.

For the record, I am NOT a Mason.

It's part of the entered apprentice oath of obligation, and while there is no proof of it happening, it is at least stated as part of their oath www.sacred-texts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join