It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MEMO WARS are Getting Out of Hand...WE NEED ACTION - ASAP!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
You gonna believe the IC?

Don't they lie for a living?

They do indeed.

Couple of questions:
1. Why are they (Federal Agents) allowed to lie to us during the process of an investigation, but we go to jail if we do?
2. Why was that memo classified TOP SECRET/NOFORN? What was in it that would cause Exceptionally Grave Damage to the US?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What I don't get is the dems and reps are on the same committee. Aren't they both supposed to be on the same page? Are they reading the same docs. listening to the same testimonies? Now they are going to come out with two different memos from the same committee. WTF is wrong with these nut jobs.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

What I don't get is the dems and reps are on the same committee. Aren't they both supposed to be on the same page? Are they reading the same docs. listening to the same testimonies? Now they are going to come out with two different memos from the same committee. WTF is wrong with these nut jobs.

You want logic now ?

😱

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

the federal government is in the process of being ripped apart. It's what everybody wanted. We'll see if it makes them happy.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

They do indeed.

Couple of questions:
1. Why are they (Federal Agents) allowed to lie to us during the process of an investigation, but we go to jail if we do?
2. Why was that memo classified TOP SECRET/NOFORN? What was in it that would cause Exceptionally Grave Damage to the US?

People cannot be removed and arrested because YOU "have a hunch" they are lying.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Federal investigators (and your local law enforcement) are allowed to lie to you as a practice. It's case law.

Lying to a federal investigator actually carries a criminal charge.

I think that is the disconnect he was referring to.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: angeldoll

Federal investigators (and your local law enforcement) are allowed to lie to you as a practice. It's case law.

Not only allowed, they are required to lie to you.

That's because you cannot control the truth. The facts and the truth are "constraining" factors.

In order to remove these "shackles", and gain control, they must make use of lies and fiction.

And the cops are all about "control."

They make their bread and butter from the lie.

You, on the other hand, are not allowed to lie to them. That's why you have the right to remain silent.

For anything you say, can and will "be twisted" by adding lies and used against you in a court of law.

Follow Jesus' advice, and only say "Yea, Yea" or "Nay, Nay". Anything more, brings on the evil. [Matthew 5:37]

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

I do know that both sides need cleaning out, Parker. Don't doubt it. I'm currently thinking on how to best express that in a thread.

Having said that, we currently have an opportunity to strike a substantial blow to the corrupt power structures that be. If some of y'all will help us on that, I promise that I'll be right there with you pounding the repubs next round.

I'm of a Libertarian bent. I hated the Bush Crime Family before I hated the Clinton Crime Cabal. 👍

My feelings about Trump are complex. To simplify somewhat: He's like a sticky bit in the old power structure. I like that. A lot.

edit on 4-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We want the real Memo but Democrats are blocking it, it goes to show who is really telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The screeching from the harpies on both sides of the aisle is one of Trump's few redeeming qualities. If the entrenched establishment, left and right (or as we so often think, both sides of the same coin), is so set against him, then they are afraid he might do them/it some harm and we the people some good. Whether he does or not is still anyone's guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

the federal government is in the process of being ripped apart. It's what everybody wanted. We'll see if it makes them happy.

Well now angeldoll we have to do something even if it means breakdown. We're not only corrupt at home, we're imposing our will all over the world. Babies and families are mere collateral damage.

EVERYONE in America is priveledged compared to that, eh? That's the main reason I find virtue signalling so repugnant---its very very small minded, selfish, and hypocritical.

We need to fix ALL of it or suffer the cosmic justice that history assures us will come.

If we can restore our own ability to have our voices heard, then we can work on all those things. But DC needs an enema first.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You want logic now ?

😱

Yes...............yes I do. We are paying for this debacle.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

MISTER ATTORNEY GENERAL,

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY, RESTORE ITS JUDICIAL INTEGRITY AND REPAIR THE LOST TRUST WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Sincerely,

A loyal American patriot/voter/Citizen

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I understand that. There are definitely problems, no questions about that. You can go through our history, and make a list of the mistakes we've made, but on the other hand, you could do the same with the good we've done.

When India had that hellish Earthquake a few years back, who was the first there to airdrop food and water?
Who sends medications to Africa constantly to help beat down their diseases? Who? We do, and you know that. I could go through this and list the good we have done, but you know as well as I. Besides, it's my bedtime. (zzzzz.)
If you think Donald Trump has any interest in this planet, I'm dumbfounded. Trump has interest in Trump.

Our country has been both good and bad, and depending on what you choose, you can highlight either.
I don't mind the government having a good shake down, but not like this. Not at his hands. Not like this.
There is a better way, and we eventually we will find it, but Trump's not it. With all my heart I don't believe he has the capacity or the intellect to give this country what it needs. Far from it.

Might as well have that ridiculous raving nutbar infowars guy in the white house. Can't think of his name.
~AD Over and out.~

Rest well this night, Mr. Gut.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Deplorable

They do indeed.

Couple of questions:

People cannot be removed and arrested because YOU "have a hunch" they are lying.

It's not just me, sister. The words "unconstitutional overthrow of the US Government" spring to mind immediately. Those words (and the way they were quoted to you) may not have been as apparent, but I could see in the reply you made (just prior to your reply to me) that you get it on a gut level.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join