It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MEMO WARS are Getting Out of Hand...WE NEED ACTION - ASAP!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think we are giving Sessions a bad wrap. Why would Sessions announce what he is investigating and clue in the perpetrators?
With limited staff and multiple investigations it will take awhile. I am willing to give him a pass for at least another year to see what happens.

But didn't he just praise Rod Rosenstein yesterday or today? Said he had impeccable ethics or something of that color?

Yes..in a speech yesterday, after the Nunez memo was released, Jeff Sessions praised Rosenstein for doing a good job. Devin Nunez also praised Rod Rosenstein the day before his (Nunez's) memo was released to the public.

Yet President Trump, when asked by a reporter if he was happy with Rosenstein, the President looked at the reporter tersely and said, "What do you think?".

Since it's so easy to play the (dumb) mainstream media like a fiddle, I get the feeling that the Trump Administration plans and coordinates how to drive them insane.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Hewhowaits

These are the Memo Wars not the damn Meme Wars.

P

Isn't this exciting?

It's like the French practice of the last century, where two men would meet in the back ally to settle their "honour".

They take 20 paces in opposite direction, turn and face each other, then fire their muskets.

As often happens, one gentleman fires his musket first..The Republican MEMO.

But, if that bullet didn't do the job the gentleman expected, felling his opponent, he's then at the mercy of his opposition.

Now that the Republicans have spent their bullet, it's time for the Democrats to take aim and fire their musket.

We all eagerly await the response from the Democrat MEMO.

Who will retain his honor in the end? And who will be dishonored?

The verdict is not yet in.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: carewemust

MSM is complicit.... no surprise the route they have chosen

If Hillary was charged with a crime, I'd be satisfied.

If CNN corp, or on-air anchors were charged with a crime, I'd be ELATED.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am thinking of an extended vacation in northern Canada for a year. It is too cold up there sometimes to even think. That is probably a good thing. This place is out of control.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

My condolences on your quirky laptop. The brand that Anthony Weiner used was uniquely durable and even moisture resistant, I heard. (haha)

Enabling a Grand Jury or Special Prosecutor will definitely alert Americans (and the world) that something seriously criminal potentially happened in the Obama administration.

Due to how the MSM covers, and doesn't cover, the wrongs committed within that administration, 85% of the country thinks this "memo" saga is related to those memos that James Comey wrote, to help his memory. The ones that noone has ever seen!

That's why I try to use the word document, instead of memo, when talking about this subject. A 4 page PDF summation of torts is a DOCUMENT.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't make sense that Democrats would need to break federal laws, and pay media outlets, to "protect" Hillary and hurt Trump, if Hillary was the anointed successor to Obama. Can't get my head around that.

It just means that this is SOP for them.

For the benefit of myself, the thousands of ATS visitors, and a few other members... WHAT IS "SOP"?

Apologies.

Standard
Operating
Procedure

I must be growing acronym weary, LOL. Thank-you.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

By the Time Nov. 2018 Rolls Around , the Reps could see 34 Seats Retained and 16 Seats Gained in the House and Senate over this Democratic Party Meltdown . Maybe even a Few will Roll Over a Cliff because of the Shame.,...........

Indeed. "Q" hinted that there would be a number of suicides, and people "suicided", due to gravity of charges that will be leveled against a lot of officials nationwide, and MSM people as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think we are giving Sessions a bad wrap. Why would Sessions announce what he is investigating and clue in the perpetrators?
With limited staff and multiple investigations it will take awhile. I am willing to give him a pass for at least another year to see what happens.

I don't know about that. Maybe the part about he's not going to advertise what he's doing, I can buy that.

But didn't he just praise Rod Rosenstein yesterday or today? Said he had impeccable ethics or something of that color?

As far as limited staff- is that true? At THIS level of government, he's got limited staff? What the heck is that about? They waste our money on everything else (sexual misconduct slush fund!), but they can't come up with the funds to get him some helpers? That can't be true.....

Rod Rosenstein was placed in this position without being an insider. The first FISA he could have signed was in April 2017 and likely didn't know the background, likewise the 2nd. But the 3rd could be questioned.

As for limited staff, besides the normal things DOJ investigates there has been an unusual amount of gov investigations. So, maybe they have the staff or not, regardless it takes timel.

There was a report from True Pundit that he had been threatened. Then 2 sources according to Fox something Jerret claim he threatened Congress saying he was tired of this and what if he got their email. True Pundut (who only seems to have FBI sources) took this as confirmation he was under threat.

I don't know. This whole thing is a s+++ storm.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Like I said at the top of this thread, the MEMOS are illuminating (Repub=Good / Dem=?). But only ACTION by our U.S. Dept of Justice, will remove the most offensive swamp creatures.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

RE: oig.justice.gov...
When you look at this current work-load of the Justice Department, it's easy to understand why a Special Prosecutor, or Grand Jury, needs to be appointed and granted appropriate resources by Congress to accomplish its mission.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Man, I figured you would be more careful playing loose and fast with the facts.

1) Correct, he said that despite the fact that the memo had little to do with his campaign as it focused on Carter Page after he left the Trump Campaign.

2)Close you got this wrong. Schiff says no such thing. All he said is it doesnt vindicate Trump, which I am sure you understand is very different then saying your guilty. Btw this is in the article you posted.

3) Again wrong. This rebuttal is not the HIC DEM memo, that memo is still in committee awaiting votes. It says this in the article you posted.

Why are you lying about what is in the very sources you posted?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

RE: oig.justice.gov...
When you look at this current work-load of the Justice Department, it's easy to understand why a Special Prosecutor, or Grand Jury, needs to be appointed and granted appropriate resources by Congress to accomplish its mission.

Yes, I read the link today. I have no doubt there will be a special prosecuter to look into allegations of gov wrong doings.
We are an impatient people who have waited decades for justice. Why can't we now, seeing the wheel turn, be just a little patient? Karma is a b***h

Out for the night
edit on 4-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Democrats started putting together their memo just 3 days before the HIC voted to release the Republican Memo. The Republican Memo was composed over several weeks, as Nunez's team scoured over source documents. It's no wonder that their "rebuttal" memo isn't polished.

this is something ive notived for quite some time in politics. whatever competence, finesse, talent, etc was once there it is gone. everything looks and feels half ass'd and its almost as if they just dont care cause whos gonna notice, well now people are starting to notice.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Democrats have not only lost this one, but they have SO lost this one. It's epic how bad they are losing.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

People have no idea what has been done.

Its beyond an election.

A lesser country would not survive something of this magnitude.

If nothing is done about it, only insurrection remains left to try.

I hope that the real bi partisan government wont blink to hold everyone accountable, EVEN IF for the moment, they are mostly democrats.

If the entire partys leadership is corrupt and criminal, ARREST THEM ALL and disband the party.

Dont worry, I am sure 12 will take its place.

We dont actually need either party. Independents better represent us anyways.

As it stands, Dem leadership has crossed too many lines. I dont care if it sounds partisan, HANG ALL THEIR ASSES HIGH.

The voters can just migrate to another party or form a new one.

I want to see people on trial over this. I dont care if 100% of them are from one party alone.

If they are guilty they should be stopped and punished.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The intelligence community alerted President Trump to the deep-state spying, right after he took office. Remember the "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower" comment that had the liberal Media labeling him as deluded...and worse?

You reminded me of a thread from almost a year ago which is very interesting to read through now:

FBI's Comey says no evidence of Trump wiretap claim, confirms probe

People were very quick to assume Trump was just making up crap and lying as usual. However I was more inclined to believe Trump wouldn't say something so explosive unless he had some reason to suspect it was true. Here is a part of a post I made in that thread when asked why I would believe anything Trump says:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Mictain

I don't believe anything Trump says without solid evidence, but in this particular circumstance I have less trust for the left and the FBI. It seems to me when Trump makes a large claim like this he has some reason to say it, a week later something always comes out to show he was right, and I'm seeing things leak out already. If he was such a habitual liar than why has he already completed or started work on about 40% of the promises he made in his Contract with the American People.

What I think this really highlights is an inability of the masses to discern truth from lies, we are living in an age of electronic propaganda on a scale never seen before, and society is easy to manipulate, resulting in very poor reasoning skills in those who allow the MSM to condition them. They truly believe that unless they hear it from a robotic talking head on a large MSM network then it's not truth, and nothing the MSM says is a lie because large corporations would never lie to us. Well unless it's Fox news of course, they don't report 95% negative stories on Trump so clearly they must be Russian agents.
edit on 4/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Wow, what a circular piece of double-speak this Dem letter is.

Seriously without substance. I figured they had more game than that.

I feel MUCH better after reading it. I read it twice thinking surely I missed something brilliant. But nope.

Unfortunately it's how I feel reading your reply.😕

And, you use to be so enjoyable to read.
Do you actually believe that half the country is wrong, and you just happen to follow (blindly) the half that is wholesome and going to save the USA?

I truly believe you are wiser than thinking that every Democrat in America is in collusion against Trump and the swamp cleaners..😥

Corruption knows NO political affiliation, YOU of all people should know this...

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The intelligence community alerted President Trump to the deep-state spying, right after he took office. Remember the "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower" comment that had the liberal Media labeling him as deluded...and worse?

You reminded me of a thread from almost a year ago which is very interesting to read through now:

FBI's Comey says no evidence of Trump wiretap claim, confirms probe

People were very quick to assume Trump was just making up crap and lying as usual. However I was more inclined to believe Trump wouldn't say something so explosive unless he had some reason to suspect it was true. Here is a part of a post I made in that thread when asked why I would believe anything Trump says:

a reply to: Mictain

I don't believe anything Trump says without solid evidence, but in this particular circumstance I have less trust for the left and the FBI. It seems to me when Trump makes a large claim like this he has some reason to say it, a week later something always comes out to show he was right, and I'm seeing things leak out already. If he was such a habitual liar than why has he already completed or started work on about 40% of the promises he made in his Contract with the American People.

What I think this really highlights is an inability of the masses to discern truth from lies, we are living in an age of electronic propaganda on a scale never seen before, and society is easy to manipulate, resulting in very poor reasoning skills in those who allow the MSM to condition them. They truly believe that unless they hear it from a robotic talking head on a large MSM network then it's not truth, and nothing the MSM says is a lie because large corporations would never lie to us. Well unless it's Fox news of course, they don't report 95% negative stories on Trump so clearly they must be Russian agents.

So......?
You quoted yourself to make your point.🤔

And you say society is easy to manipulate, as the MSM has done.

Have you ever considered YOU may have been manipulated by FOX???

MTUBY

edit on 4-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Got an hour to spare?

You gonna believe the IC?

Don't they lie for a living?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

You quoted yourself to make your point.

I quoted myself to show that what I was saying back then had some substance and some logic behind it despite the fact most people seemed to disagree with me in that thread. I was leading up to my main point about propaganda and how bad people are at discerning the truth.

Have you ever considered YOU may have been manipulated by FOX???

Considering I have never watched Fox news because I don't live in the U.S. then I would say the answer to this is no I have not. I do however watch the odd Tucker clip on YouTube every now and then because he has some good segments and interviews.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join