It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MEMO WARS are Getting Out of Hand...WE NEED ACTION - ASAP!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Why haven't people been arrested and charged yet ?

There will be a few by Memorial Day

Watch for it.

3 or 4 big names going down and they ain't Republicans.

Couple hundred low and mid level agency insiders too.

📢

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For pity's sake. Why all the drama? It's spy vs. spy. Let them slug it out, there is nothing we can do but watch.

It will play itself out.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think we are giving Sessions a bad wrap. Why would Sessions announce what he is investigating and clue in the perpetrators?
With limited staff and multiple investigations it will take awhile. I am willing to give him a pass for at least another year to see what happens.

I don't know about that. Maybe the part about he's not going to advertise what he's doing, I can buy that.

But didn't he just praise Rod Rosenstein yesterday or today? Said he had impeccable ethics or something of that color?

As far as limited staff- is that true? At THIS level of government, he's got limited staff? What the heck is that about? They waste our money on everything else (sexual misconduct slush fund!), but they can't come up with the funds to get him some helpers? That can't be true.....

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The Charge and Response Memo is way better then the Democrat BS. It obliterates every false narrative with clear and well written facts. Have a look for yourself. Schiffty lied when he claimed the changes were made after the courier arrived at the WH. HPSIC is not screwing around anymore. They dclared war on the FISA abuse. Thanks to Tom for posting this.

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here is the official Charge and Response document.

If you're autistic, give it a look.

Charge and Response (FISA MEMO)

Re: intelligence.house.gov...

Thank-you for posting this intelligently composed response to Democrat's FALSE assertions and claims, about the Republican memo/document.

Like I said before the Republican Memo was released, Chairman Nunes should have nipped a lot of Democrat charges in the bud, by holding a press conference, in advance of the Memo's release. The Democrats started rebuking the document, days before it was made public.

That would have been more effective with keeping the MSM in check. (imo)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MSM is complicit.... no surprise the route they have chosen

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At no point has there been evidence that anyone has broken the law.

Playing dirty isn't illegal.

This whole saga is just Whitewater in the age of social media and a news cycle measured in the milliseconds it takes to click refresh. Back when the Free Republic (a right leaning discussion board popular in the late 90's) was a thing a lot of the discussions panned out like now. Claims of outrageous malfeasance that fizzle into nothing and are forgotten.

Eventually they're going to get Trump on some bull# technicality and nail him to the wall just like Clinton. And I mean the one that was actually a President.

Meanwhile, Hillary is going to walk scott free after opening the State department up as pay for play operation.

The Bush administration is going to walk scott free after using knowingly faulty intelligence to start a #ing war.

It's far to easy to distract the public from whats really important.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We can have patience, but tragedies have a way of derailing these investigations for a little, or long while. Another 9-11 style attack and the investigation of the Deep State is interrupted for a long, long time.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Watch for it.

📢

The MSM needs looking at and reforming too by the looks of it, after this is all said and done, and it's reported fairly and none biasedly in all MSM we'll know the last administration was the most corrupt in history and victory over destroying the deep state has been achieved

But it looks doubtful, the victory will be small only taking out the small time minions, while the real string pullers Working for the puppet masters are off radar

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think nobody much wants to work for Trump. I mean, would you? Seriously? Be there less than a year and have him publicly humiliate you, fire you, or force you to quit? Undermine everything you try to do?

It's not funding. It's finding somebody willing to work for him that could be vetted.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

What will "wake people up" (and the Anti-America liberal media) is the empaneling of a Federal Grand Jury to investigate all the allegations as they arrive.

Sean Hannity (whose reputation is skyrocketing) said last night that the Republican Memo represents only 15% of what is coming, over the next few months, due to 5 ongoing investigations.

Been workin with a quirky laptop that move letters around so very slow.

yes, hannity said 15 percent and Sara Carter said 10 percent. None the less there is more to come. It seems there is a slow outpouring, which is good. Not too much for the uninformed all at once. At some point there will be a grand jury and/or special prosecutor. There will be no choice.

in the mean time we have to sit tight because one office investigating so much will take time. That said...I want it all out and done NOW.

edit on 3-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't make sense that Democrats would need to break federal laws, and pay media outlets, to "protect" Hillary and hurt Trump, if Hillary was the anointed successor to Obama. Can't get my head around that.

It just means that this is SOP for them.

For the benefit of myself, the thousands of ATS visitors, and a few other members... WHAT IS "SOP"?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah the Republicans are doing it by the book and according to the law. Democrats leaked their rebuttal at the first chance they got. Jerry Nadler didn't follow any proper protocols and it reads like fan fiction.

If Republicans did what Jerry Nadler did today, Schumer/Pelosi would be calling for trials and hangings.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't make sense that Democrats would need to break federal laws, and pay media outlets, to "protect" Hillary and hurt Trump, if Hillary was the anointed successor to Obama. Can't get my head around that.

It just means that this is SOP for them.

For the benefit of myself, the thousands of ATS visitors, and a few other members... WHAT IS "SOP"?

Apologies.

Standard
Operating
Procedure

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The Charge and Response Memo is way better then the Democrat BS. It obliterates every false narrative with clear and well written facts. Have a look for yourself. Schiffty lied when he claimed the changes were made after the courier arrived at the WH. HPSIC is not screwing around anymore. They dclared war on the FISA abuse. Thanks to Tom for posting this.

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here is the official Charge and Response document.

If you're autistic, give it a look.

Charge and Response (FISA MEMO)

The Charge & Response Memo (PDF) needs a thread of its own. 👍 And yes thank you Tom. 👍

Definitely! And Kudos to Tom from me as well!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

With a Record number (13,605) of SEALED INDICTMENTS waiting to be opened and served, maybe it will be a FIRE and FURY round-up.

Record Number of Sealed Indictments: www.stillnessinthestorm.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I think we are giving Sessions a bad wrap. Why would Sessions announce what he is investigating and clue in the perpetrators?
With limited staff and multiple investigations it will take awhile. I am willing to give him a pass for at least another year to see what happens.

One thing that leads me to believe that Jeff Sessions is working diligently behind the scenes, is that President Trump hasn't said anything negative about him in 10 months. And we KNOW that the President isn't shy with calling-out those who he feels are not doing their job.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
dems memo is a way let down

How can you say that? I mean they even put their media talking points in bold for you!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Totally agree, although I believe the democrats and liberal media's worst fears were realized the exact moment they knew Trump had won the election.

They've been in nonstop panic mode since then, for good reason obviously.

Good point and observation. They knew from Donald Trump's 40 year history, that he delivers on as many promises as possible...and doesn't promise, unless he plans on delivering. (Politicians are scared of people like that, LOL.)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Watch for it.

📢

Sex and/or Abuse related again?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

By the Time Nov. 2018 Rolls Around , the Reps could see 34 Seats Retained and 16 Seats Gained in the House and Senate over this Democratic Party Meltdown . Maybe even a Few will Roll Over a Cliff because of the Shame.,...........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join