It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MEMO WARS are Getting Out of Hand...WE NEED ACTION - ASAP!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The infection runs deep...

You don't waste time curing surface wounds when the source of the infection is much deeper...

Trying to save a Constitutional Republic here...

Not trying to place scabs on the surface, and not cure the source..

takes time... only been a year.. how many are bailing already?

Who's looking the fool, and clinging?

I will remain patient...

link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Let's hope that most of those Hillary-friendly/Anti-Trump judges have been replaced, or not much will be accomplished.

link   

originally posted by: ausername
Democrats had to try to put their own special brand of stinky stuff on all of this, they have. It really changes nothing, but that's not what matters anymore. It's all about how effectively the vast liberal dominated media spins it.

This is such an accurate and sad point! We as a country have let these criminals, these losers (and I'm talking about the political establishment and the media- the social engineers) divide us to the point where no one is listening to anyone who doesn't confirm their "side." I have friends who are incredibly intelligent and logical and seemingly have it all together; yet try to have a conversation with them about current political events and they simply and very forcefully parrot back whatever they heard on CNN/MSNBC/The Colbert Show/Jimmy Kimmel etc.

The media has done and is doing a VERY effective job of dividing us and of getting us to believe complete lies.

I think it's just as important that crooked media get sent to the pokey right along with their corrupt political masters.

My biggest fear is that no one will get charged with anything. I can very easily imagine that happening.
edit on 3-2-2018 by KansasGirl because: Us/is

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They're doing things the Legal way now after Obama & Co.

These recent exposures are just the beginning.

Like Dorothy said:

" Toto, We're not in Kansas anymore "

The illegal stuff is ending.

🚑

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
dems memo is a way let down

That's the same thing Dems said about the Republican Memo, lol. That's why ACTION is needed. Word fights won't heal the system.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't make sense that Democrats would need to break federal laws, and pay media outlets, to "protect" Hillary and hurt Trump, if Hillary was the anointed successor to Obama. Can't get my head around that.

It just means that this is SOP for them.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah the Republicans are doing it by the book and according to the law. Democrats leaked their rebuttal at the first chance they got. Jerry Nadler didn't follow any proper protocols and it reads like fan fiction.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Onr thing I know for sure is that whoever wins, we all lose...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The Charge and Response Memo is way better then the Democrat BS. It obliterates every false narrative with clear and well written facts. Have a look for yourself. Schiffty lied when he claimed the changes were made after the courier arrived at the WH. HPSIC is not screwing around anymore. They dclared war on the FISA abuse. Thanks to Tom for posting this.

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here is the official Charge and Response document.

If you're autistic, give it a look.

Charge and Response (FISA MEMO)

The Charge & Response Memo (PDF) needs a thread of its own. 👍 And yes thank you Tom. 👍

edit on 3-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Democrats had to try to put their own special brand of stinky stuff on all of this, they have. It really changes nothing, but that's not what matters anymore. It's all about how effectively the vast liberal dominated media spins it.

Meanwhile I'm getting memo fatigue.

The liberal media tonight is focusing on their greatest fear. It's what Adam Schiff has been stating over and over again in their interviews with him, since December 17, 2017.

1. Trump fires Rosenstein
2. Replaces Rosenstein with a "friendly" Asst. Attorney General.
3. That friendly AAG narrows the scope of what Mueller can investigate, or terminates his probe alltogether.

That's why MSM/Dems want to keep Rosenstein in his job. It has nothing to do with his "blemish-free professionalism" that they're citing.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What will "wake people up" (and the Anti-America liberal media) is the empaneling of a Federal Grand Jury to investigate all the allegations as they arrive.

Sean Hannity (whose reputation is skyrocketing) said last night that the Republican Memo represents only 15% of what is coming, over the next few months, due to 5 ongoing investigations.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

Why not Nunes? He's a representative from California right? I don't see a snowballs chance in hell he has a future in California.

I'd be fine with Nunez, at least he's got balls. But the Democrats will say he's Trump's lap dog and therefore can't ne trusted with investigating. That's their argument isn't it?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why haven't people been arrested and charged yet ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Has Sessions done anything? ANYTHING? What the hell are we paying this guy for?

I totally agree with your post- except that Sessions has shown himself to be completely IMPOTENT, so I don't think we can expect him to do a thing. We need, like Jim Jordan said today (I think), someone from outside the Swamp to come in and investigate this and do the house cleaning. CLEARLY, we cannot trust anyone currently on the payroll.

What person, or entity can do this, and give him/her the resources and authority to get the job done?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Why not Nunes? He's a representative from California right? I don't see a snowballs chance in hell he has a future in California.

Can a "sitting" Congressman lead an investigation? If so, I nominate Trey Gowdy. He's already stated that he's not running for re-election.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The more the Democrats sQuirm and shimmy, the more votes they lose !!

Fri & Sat: __ -5,000,000 votes

🏆 🤘 🏆

Voting against pay raises, tax cuts, and job growth for working Americans set them back at least 100 million votes.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

On the wind that several congressmen are calling for
an independent counsel which is a step in the right
direction. A lot of ground has been gained.

They need to put together a formal letter to Jeff Sessions and have as many Congressmen sign it, as possible.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think we are giving Sessions a bad wrap. Why would Sessions announce what he is investigating and clue in the perpetrators?
With limited staff and multiple investigations it will take awhile. I am willing to give him a pass for at least another year to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Totally agree, although I believe the democrats and liberal media's worst fears were realized the exact moment they knew Trump had won the election.

They've been in nonstop panic mode since then, for good reason obviously.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can a "sitting" Congressman lead an investigation? If so, I nominate Trey Gowdy. He's already stated that he's not running for re-election.

Yes, and I've been impressed with Jim Jordan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join