It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MEMO WARS are Getting Out of Hand...WE NEED ACTION - ASAP!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Saturday, February 3, 2018

It's absolutley insane how this Republican vs Democrat MEMO WAR has escalated to the point where all logic in the arguments is lost. Case in point:

1. President Trump says today, "The Nunes Memo Vindicates Me!"
www.nbcnews.com...

2. Rep. Adam Schiff declares, "No! In fact, it proves you're guilty of colluding with Russia!"
thehill.com...

3. Democrat leaders, just 2 hours later, issue their rebuttal memo to the Nunez memo:"The Republican Memo is a LIE... and here's our evidence!"
News Article: www.nbcnews.com...
Dem Memo: msnbcmedia.msn.com...

If Adam Schiff says that the Nunez Memo proves Trump's Russian collusion, yet his Democratic colleagues in Congress issue a report stating that the Nunez Memo is a LIE... then they are confirming that Trump's campaign did NOT collude with Russia.
Duh!

Opinion: This war of dueling memos and words, don't mean a thing, if no LEGAL ACTION is taken. I think a Federal Grand Jury Investigation into the behavior of Obama administration officials and associates is the way to settle all this yelling back and forth. This article eloquently explains how getting to the truth, and cleaning-house quickly, will keep us from reaching a point of no return.
SAVE THIS COUNTRY: www.americanthinker.com...

P.S. I just heard in the background while typing this, that the U.S. State Department allegedly broke several laws before 2017. AG Jeff Sessions needs to get this U.S. house-cleaning underway ASAP!

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow, what a circular piece of double-speak this Dem letter is.

Seriously without substance. I figured they had more game than that.

I feel MUCH better after reading it. I read it twice thinking surely I missed something brilliant. But nope.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Patience....

MAGA is a dish best served cold ?

YMMV

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The democrats are trying to justify Gestapo/KGB tactics against a political opponent.

They (democrats) violated the courts, the Constitution, the legal system, the judicial system in order to keep power and cheat a win at an election.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
dems memo is a way let down

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Democrats had to try to put their own special brand of stinky stuff on all of this, they have. It really changes nothing, but that's not what matters anymore. It's all about how effectively the vast liberal dominated media spins it.

Meanwhile I'm getting memo fatigue.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
People need a little patience.

Just look at the silly Judges deliberately trying to upset the President's agenda.

Now imagine these same Judges releasing the accused because pay to get out of jail.

It would be an absolute nightmare and the double jeopardy rules come in to play.

You must start at the top and work your way down.

This will take years to get them all through the court system with appeals and such like.

If a job is worth doing ... it is worth doing properly.

P

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Looking at the Dem memo there are obvious omissions in addressing some allegations in the Nunez memo. A lack of detail. But you can bet MSM will run with it.

This is an ugly war and at best it shows that our congress are out for themself and at worst the the corruption that is in washington

I hope it will wake people up to both
edit on 3-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
Some required reading from democrats.
If you buy both you receive an Obama change logo lapel pin, and an I'm with her bumper sticker..

link   

Has Sessions done anything? ANYTHING? What the hell are we paying this guy for?

I totally agree with your post- except that Sessions has shown himself to be completely IMPOTENT, so I don't think we can expect him to do a thing. We need, like Jim Jordan said today (I think), someone from outside the Swamp to come in and investigate this and do the house cleaning. CLEARLY, we cannot trust anyone currently on the payroll.

edit on 3-2-2018 by KansasGirl because: Added phrase for clarity because it read like I was saying OP said Seasions was incompetent.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

These are the Memo Wars not the damn Meme Wars.

P

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Democrats started putting together their memo just 3 days before the HIC voted to release the Republican Memo. The Republican Memo was composed over several weeks, as Nunez's team scoured over source documents. It's no wonder that their "rebuttal" memo isn't polished.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why not Nunes? He's a representative from California right? I don't see a snowballs chance in hell he has a future in California.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

On the wind that several congressmen are calling for
an independent counsel which is a step in the right
direction. A lot of ground has been gained.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Not all of Cali is swamp scum.

The fact he is where he is, and has hung in there
this man is a true patriot.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Patience....

MAGA is a dish best served cold ?

YMMV

The intelligence community alerted President Trump to the deep-state spying, right after he took office. Remember the "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower" comment that had the liberal Media labeling him as deluded...and worse?

The Attorney General has had more than enough time to get a Grand Jury looking into Obama-era potential illegal activities.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The more the Democrats sQuirm and shimmy, the more votes they lose !!

Fri & Sat: __ -5,000,000 votes

🏆 🤘 🏆

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Has anyone here read the Charge & Response PDF?

Can't post from phone, but it totally buries Schiffless & MSM talking points and I mean TOTALLY.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Charge and Response Memo is way better then the Democrat BS. It obliterates every false narrative with clear and well written facts. Have a look for yourself. Schiffty lied when he claimed the changes were made after the courier arrived at the WH. HPSIC is not screwing around anymore. They dclared war on the FISA abuse. Thanks to Tom for posting this.

originally posted by: TomLawless
Here is the official Charge and Response document.

If you're autistic, give it a look.

Charge and Response (FISA MEMO)

edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't make sense that Democrats would need to break federal laws, and pay media outlets, to "protect" Hillary and hurt Trump, if Hillary was the anointed successor to Obama. Can't get my head around that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join